Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 46. (Read 38724 times)

Activity: 703
Merit: 500
What payment methods can I use?

Please read the posts on the first page of this thread carefully, it is mentioned that you can use ETH and BNB to buy the ICO tokens. That is a very easy question, I think you should do more research before joining in this world.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Hey. What’s the hard cap of this stage of the ICO?
What payment methods can I use?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
do you have a referral bonus programm for invite new users

yes is there any referal bonus?
Activity: 76
Can the first DAICO coin project be successful? The recent market of encrypted money market is almost to the freezing point. Can the ABYSS coin project break the ice?

i am pretty sure this project will work

i agree aswell this project looks very potensial
Activity: 87
Can the first DAICO coin project be successful? The recent market of encrypted money market is almost to the freezing point. Can the ABYSS coin project break the ice?

i am pretty sure this project will work
they have very diversify team from different sector of the indutry with huge experience , clear vision of gaming platform , also I can see many partner. Interesting project for sure !
Activity: 74
hello guys. if i invest big amount of money do i get any bonus ?
Activity: 81

is there any espire date of abyss token ?
Activity: 85
A strong team driving this one, all in all a good rewards programme. I expect this one to do well.
great idea of rewarding gaming platform, which perfectly realizes itself !! I believe there will be a stunning success
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
There are only tokensale now and it will begin within two weeks, maybe the market will reverse at that time and people regain the confidence to ico, anyway, abyss is a good project, wish it could be success!
Activity: 78
I myself am a fan of games and I see this useful You can earn money while you playing game

I agree as well this project has a great potential
Activity: 98
I myself am a fan of games and I see this useful You can earn money while you playing game
Activity: 44
I like the abyss-project, i think the gaming sector has a lot of potential and every aspect of the ICO seems to be nice and credible. . Will observe, the project is very interesting and I think it will be in demand.

I agree with you this project looks very promising looking forward to it
Activity: 51
I like the abyss-project, i think the gaming sector has a lot of potential and every aspect of the ICO seems to be nice and credible. . Will observe, the project is very interesting and I think it will be in demand.
Activity: 88
do you have a referral bonus programm for invite new users
Activity: 54
There is chances why not Abyss is a good project good team , and people are interested asewell let’s hope for the best

I agree as well they have good project and good team ,,,, Goodluck abyss team
Activity: 73
There is chances why not Abyss is a good project good team , and people are interested asewell let’s hope for the best
Activity: 58
The vision of this project is very nice: the team has decided to lauch the first DAICO . They have a very strong team leading the project . The product itself is very good , would be nice to see what the team will do to be one of the leaders in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: