Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 44. (Read 38724 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
the project is great, it is very attractive to those who are really into gaming because it will make the payment going faster and I can't wait to witness the value of ETH that can be transferred in the public sale this upcoming weeks. I'll be willing to be participated in this project.
Activity: 13

I also believe in this project. I wish good luck to the devs.
Activity: 70
Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
Activity: 78
This project looks good, Any Exchanges available?
Activity: 42
Abyss project will enhance the vision of game players. blockchain is very important in our day to day life, applying it from game playing to game development will boost gaming platform. Best of luck.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
DAYCO is very interesting. But I do not like the scope of the project - a lot of projects uses a similar idea. And still very big hard cap.
There are currently a lot of DAICO projects on the game, but why do not you like the scope of the project

There are many projects. But notice that Abyss will conduct the world's first DAICO. Also, gamers can earn from social medias and referral system.

Which others ones do you know of that focus on gaming and are going for a DAICO format at the same time? I think this is the only one.
yes, DAICO is a new concept and few projects are trying it, but i think it will be more popular in the future, by the way, does anyone know how many eth has abyss raised by far?

There is no presale or private sale, and the token sale will start on April  16th and end on May 16th. So I think there is no ETH raised by so far. But I think there are some agencies that has raised a lot ETH to join in when it starts.

Is there actually an overview how their DAICO is exactly structured or is that still to be decided by investors / the community?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
 Just a little push on reaching the Hard cap, but will the ICO still on if the hard cap reached even before the ICO ends?
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
Where this project is more popular? I mean in what countries?

Right now it is very popular in Asia: Vietnam, South Korea, Japan.
Where this project is more popular? I mean in what countries?
Activity: 73
I have a question about exchange and trade abyss token. Have any plan for listing at exchange of abyss or listing at coinmarketcap at the future?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
When will the Abyss token be listed on the exchange?
Tell me please what currencies are acceptable in the project? I’m very interested in it! Want to know it for sure.

We accept ETH on our Token Sale.
I would like to see a list of countries that are planning to cover Abyss ? How big is it - and what countries are there in it?

If there are gamers in a country - we will be there. It’s a question of time.
Tell me please what currencies are acceptable in the project? I’m very interested in it! Want to know it for sure.
do you have a referral bonus programm for invite new users

Yes. More information you can find here: https://www.theabyss.com/referral-program
Will prices for in-game goods on Trading Platform will be lower than buying them in the game from the developers?

Trading Platform is Gamer-to-Gamer live market, we can not predict its pricing.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
I understand that this platform also gives gamers not only play
yep , more more pasive income from this platform.
the simple picture maybe will tell you.

i just hope the abyss have a plan for mobile games, as we know , too many player on mobile games.
Activity: 85
Wow, i love this idea, as a gamer this will definitely improve both things, eSports & Cryptocurrency spreading. Thanks for sharing this.
Can the first DAICO coin project be successful? The recent market of encrypted money market is almost to the freezing point. Can the ABYSS coin project break the ice?
There is chances why not Abyss is a good project good team , and people are interested asewell let’s hope for the best

I agree as well they have good project and good team ,,,, Goodluck abyss team

Thank you all for your support.
Pages:
Jump to: