Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 53. (Read 38727 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 100
ABYSS this next generation of DAICO, the current bounty activities are still going on. ICO should be done well, and it's worth taking part in.

that's very true, this is a good ico. are you not interested in joining this project?
I suggest to join because this project will be successful
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
my account waiting veryfied about 2 day  , How need time KYC veryfi successfully ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ABYSS this next generation of DAICO, the current bounty activities are still going on. ICO should be done well, and it's worth taking part in.
copper member
Activity: 378
I believe that this is the best project in the cryptocurrency market,
it has no equal,especially for people who are engaged in their own business.
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! I have compare Gizer , Bountie...but Abys more huge
They  know their market and I think they will execute well. I am really   bullish on this project .
Activity: 322
project good hoping succes,l have a question .what is DAICO ? who can help me answer question
Activity: 275
guys ,what's the movement of KYC ,i think i am late maybe in the wave two , how long time should i wait.

admin said coplue of days in telegram ,my account also watit for wate 2 , WE ARE DISTRIBUTING KYC CODES IN WAVES. PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR CODE TO BE DISTRIBUTED
Activity: 554
passion for this project good luck, i will fully support
Activity: 168
Nice project with Innovative Idea. Looking for a good rating on https://icoguide.com/en/
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
guys ,what's the movement of KYC ,i think i am late maybe in the wave two , how long time should i wait.
Activity: 336
- Its the first "DAICO" ICO;

- Has serious competitive advantage in compare with traditional, non-blockchain companies;

- Project has multi-level marketing referral system and 25% bonus sale during the first 24 hours;

- Its telegram group has over 28 thousand people, it was mentioned in various blockchain media outlets like Coindesk;

- It has large and experienced team with great track of performance;

- Good business model and transparent system which can compete with companies like Valve (STEAM);

- Project received good marketing hype due to DAICO;
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I dont like that Abyss team compare it to other platforms like steam . Would be better if you guys create something that steam cant offer . Let's see and wait what you guys got in mind

We don't know how difficult to build the website like steam, without trying it is not possible for us to complain about the project. Abyss is a gaming platform where it will be helpful to gaming technology but steam is entirely different platform.
Activity: 79
KYC complex, kyc system app error, wrong time to sell Token. That has lost investor confidence. Undecided Undecided
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The Abyss  KYC WAVE 1  is starting ,hurry up guys ,dont miss the chance to take part in this great project ,i arealdy done mine!

I have approved to be active on the whitelist, is there any guide to do the KYC? I do not want to miss the chance to take part in, and I also do not be scammed by fake information. If you have done your kyc, please show us that information ,thank you.
Activity: 160
Review of The Abyss ICO for Russian-speaking investors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwo5_leJ3M4 Oбзop ICO The Abyss для pyccкoязычныx инвecтopoв oт кaнaлa "КPИПTOBЫEБУДHИ"

The Abyss whitepaper reading/Чтeниe whitepaper The Abyss в paмкax пpoeктa "#БEЛAЯБУMAГA" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWeTOp7yxN8
Activity: 350
The Abyss  KYC WAVE 1  is starting ,hurry up guys ,dont miss the chance to take part in this great project ,i arealdy done mine!
I decided not to miss this opportunity and also did it. It seems to me that I made the right decision Wink
Activity: 350
In this industry Security is very important, so i wonder how the security of abyss works and how users will feel safe in this platform
Definitely. For a wide industry like the abyss, for sure they have a strong and very efficient protection of the platform they had. Though the main focus is all about providing the gamers and developers the most effective and user friendly platform.
I understand that the security here is quite high, but still I would like to read about the security system a bit more
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 378
Finally i found one of gaming ico with huge network. With a good start .
Activity: 308
I dont like that Abyss team compare it to other platforms like steam . Would be better if you guys create something that steam cant offer . Lets see and wait what you guys got in mind
From comparison table on site there are some uniq features: support of on-line web-based games, cryptopayments, crowdfunding, referral program and other features
The Abyss is not so much like other projects. If you look well, you can see the differences
Pages:
Jump to: