Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 56. (Read 38727 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Still thinking they’re a pyramid scheme or a ponzi? Now here it is. The legal memorandum and opinion concluding That #TheAbyss doesn’t constitute an unlawful pyramid scheme under the U.S. Federal Law:

https://t.co/wMazbEVpfN
Activity: 554
I have read about abyss. This is a good project, many people just want to relax playing games with their kids. This is gonna catch like wild fire baby. Am in full throttle

this project is very good let's join to invest in the abyss ico .

LET'S GO!
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Only if you are both (you and he) use the same IP. Until you and your referral IPs are different that wont cause problem. Also if there will be 2 or more contributing referrals on the same IP - that also may be a problem
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
ABYSS tokens assigned for Reserve will be frozen by the DAICO Smart Contract for a period of 6 months. Reserve will be used to provide motivational rewards to players to accelerate the ecosystem growth at the early stage of platform operation, and also to bring amazing new games to the platform.
Activity: 224
the reserve will be used at the early stage on platform operation to motivate players and developers join the platform and accelerate its growth
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
how can i participate in your bounty please?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-the-abyss-the-next-generation-game-platformfinished-2422516
Read the start post carefully, choose categories in which you want to participate, fill in the form and get started. Everything is simple
Activity: 126
I have read about abyss. This is a good project, many people just want to relax playing games with their kids. This is gonna catch like wild fire baby. Am in full throttle
Activity: 280
 I have just registered in abyss website i see in referral program many conditions and i would like to ask i have a dynamic IP address will that affect my referral system? Angry
Activity: 448
The Abyss is a great project, check out The Abyss ICO review from our team.
i review about abyss its clean and well understand, this will be a great future project,
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
To be honest , the main reason that i should invest in it : This is the first DAICO and bring huge advantages for investors ( espscially holders ) .Besides , they make sure the unsold coin ,1/3 of the platform’s commission from the internal CPA network and the auction transactions will be burned .Furthermore , they promise to make masternode in the future .
From my point of view , this project has potential , they can completely compete with others ( for both blockchain-based and non-blockchain-based).
Activity: 490
#YouTube fights the scammers desperately, furiously, blindly. In the heat of the fight got their channel banned. Supposedly, the video on protection against scam is the reason. They’re in talks. Until they're restored, you can watch it on their #Vimeo account:

https://t.co/UfyRaxnTh3
Activity: 84
We have added The Abyss ICO profile to website CoinWoot.com (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/the-abyss).

If you have any question about The Abyss ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
how can i participate in your bounty please?

If there are any bounty campaigns from Abyss you can search it on the Bounty ANN thread. Most likely if they do have you'll easily find it using the search button.
The Abyss the new generation platform gives more interesting enthusiasm to the gamers.not everyone games platform offer this kind of platform.the abyss platform put high to online internet games 😍
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
I just wanna Ask the developers why you just have to burnt the unsold token? Can be a token be a reward or can be a prize to the player's or gamers?😍

I think the essence of the developers burning unsold token, is to reduce the total supply of token, thereby adding more value to the token because when the token is too much in circulation the value depreciates.

Burning unsold token will give the investors an ease of mind knowing that their investments will yield a better return. It also reflects that the developers are transparent to their investors since they will not have any "secret" holdings of their own token.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
I just wanna Ask the developers why you just have to burnt the unsold token? Can be a token be a reward or can be a prize to the player's or gamers?😍

I think the essence of the developers burning unsold token, is to reduce the total supply of token, thereby adding more value to the token because when the token is too much in circulation the value depreciates.
If we're looking for a video games that we enjoy and we also earn.we should get a games that have the abyss the new generation games platform .
The way they do the abyss platform really attract a lot of gamers coz you play while you also earn income.is the benefits  that abyss gives to the gamer was just seasonal or or the benefits are as long as you play you will get it.?
Activity: 95
The Abyss is a great project, check out The Abyss ICO review from our team.
Pages:
Jump to: