Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THECREED] [TCR] [PoW-FPos] [...] [??!?? ?!??!?] - page 47. (Read 64296 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Ready to do something for the airdrop...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think you can close your wallet when finished!
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
I don't have it yet!!! Startup coin has already passed?

Airdrop starts in 45 minutes! You can download wallet
i just download the Wallet and waiting for airdrop
am i need to open the wallet 24/7 to receive the coin
thanks

Airdrop starts in 45 minutes! You can download wallet
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Alarm set on my phone, will come back for my share in one hour
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Free coins ?
Ok, I'm here :-).
Activity: 126
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Start tomorrow ? mining is at test phase? Net has-rate is 300 Mh/s now.
Not long before airdrop start!!!!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
which  wallet   address is correct ?    J3******************e7      this or that    Hy*******************VF  .  address begins with a letter    J   or   H     ?   (     translate google ) Smiley

Hi THECREED compressed address may start with J or with H both of them are valid, simply check it doing a dumpprivkey J3******************e7 and dumpprivkey  Hy*******************VF if it shows you no error then are valid addresses
Activity: 203
Watching
Let`s play with it.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Airdrop?
why not
let me try with another free coin delivery.
Hope this will go better then others....

thanks

Me too, i will be happy if we can just make 1/3 decred airdrop profit!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Airdrop?
why not
let me try with another free coin delivery.
Hope this will go better then others....

thanks
Activity: 140
the countdown is working fine for me, and I'm ready to be part of the airdrop, 2 hours left
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
why are you giving out your wallet address?
Looks like the word "Airdrop" calls many Newbie Accounts which are unable to read ...

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
which  wallet   address is correct ?    J3******************e7      this or that    Hy*******************VF  .  address begins with a letter    J   or   H     ?   (     translate google ) Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
Airdrop will start tomorrow (countdown here : Stab me), 1000 spots in total (41500 TCR for each spot). 500.000 TCR will be reserved to dev for bounties and development. Multiple entries are not allowed, you can have only 1 share (one IP address) if cheaters are found during checks they will be excluded.
When airdrop starts a link will appear on thecreed.tech, follow it and insert your TCR address.
Distribution will start between 12 and 24 hours from the end of Airdrop. Good luck empty souls.

why countdown is not changing ? refresh the countdown page and still 7hrs40min40sec
Press Ctrl+F5
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Airdrop will start tomorrow (countdown here : Stab me), 1000 spots in total (41500 TCR for each spot). 500.000 TCR will be reserved to dev for bounties and development. Multiple entries are not allowed, you can have only 1 share (one IP address) if cheaters are found during checks they will be excluded.
When airdrop starts a link will appear on thecreed.tech, follow it and insert your TCR address.
Distribution will start between 12 and 24 hours from the end of Airdrop. Good luck empty souls.

why countdown is not changing ? refresh the countdown page and still 7hrs40min40sec
Pages:
Jump to: