Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THECREED] [TCR] [PoW-FPos] [...] [??!?? ?!??!?] - page 48. (Read 64296 times)

Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
airdrop, count me in, nice video always helps if marketing campaign starts early  =  $ $
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Airdrop will start tomorrow (countdown here : Stab me), 1000 spots in total (41500 TCR for each spot). 500.000 TCR will be reserved to dev for bounties and development. Multiple entries are not allowed, you can have only 1 share (one IP address) if cheaters are found during checks they will be excluded.
When airdrop starts a link will appear on thecreed.tech, follow it and insert your TCR address.
Distribution will start between 12 and 24 hours from the end of Airdrop. Good luck empty souls.

If 1000 participants isn't reached will you burn rest of the coins or divide the whole amount between people who signed up?

Good question. Dev answer!
Activity: 882
I like profit. 4x at least.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
unknown malware,,ahha u playing with fire boyz ........i skip
 Wink

I like playing with fire...........  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
 Wink

well the wallet in my case is running in another different machine, not even a virtual machine, but a different phisical machine, and there is nothing in that machine

so good luck stealing something there or even using it, i can secure erase in 2 minutes, no virus can do anything
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Don't post wallet address here.. The mods will delete the thread.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Airdrop will start tomorrow (countdown here : Stab me), 1000 spots in total (41500 TCR for each spot). 500.000 TCR will be reserved to dev for bounties and development. Multiple entries are not allowed, you can have only 1 share (one IP address) if cheaters are found during checks they will be excluded.
When airdrop starts a link will appear on thecreed.tech, follow it and insert your TCR address.
Distribution will start between 12 and 24 hours from the end of Airdrop. Good luck empty souls.
JHZc3zRdwTgKAMjw5PCRd4quatbTHp6C3F

Read before post your account wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
why are you giving out your wallet address?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
JHZc3zRdwTgKAMjw5PCRd4quatbTHp6C3F
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i just hope the wallet is clean...exchanges will do good.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
semux
@sparklerz
I installed, i think you have to see the effective level of your V.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
now the wallet have sync and i have 10 connections in my wallet statistics, is the wallet automatically mining the TCR coins, or else what to do to mine the TCR coin with desktop computer,
You have to sacrifice some btc to the gods of coins ;-).
I think that you can't mine with the wallet (because this coin will be PoS in the future).
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
now the wallet have sync and i have 10 connections in my wallet statistics, is the wallet automatically mining the TCR coins, or else what to do to mine the TCR coin with desktop computer,
Activity: 882
How do I receive airdrop ? .

Try to open your eyes and read ....

Ahahahahah  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 792
Merit: 501

Try to open your eyes and read ....
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Hey i just downloaded the windows wallet , but it is 'out of sync' what i have to do for wallet to get sync
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

Read the thread and you will know  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Damn, this is getting quite intense, can't wait what's next!

Are you sure something will come next? Shocked nasty and disturbing
Pages:
Jump to: