Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THECREED] [TCR] [PoW-FPos] [...] [??!?? ?!??!?] - page 50. (Read 64296 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
is wallet clean ?
Looks fine to me, FBI would on my ass already if not Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
is wallet clean ?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Airdrop will start tomorrow (countdown here : Stab me), 1000 spots in total (41500 TCR for each spot). 500.000 TCR will be reserved to dev for bounties and development. Multiple entries are not allowed, you can have only 1 share (one IP address) if cheaters are found during checks they will be excluded.
When airdrop starts a link will appear on thecreed.tech, follow it and insert your TCR address.
Distribution will start between 12 and 24 hours from the end of Airdrop. Good luck empty souls.

I look forward to.
I look forward to.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Airdrop will start tomorrow (countdown here : Stab me), 1000 spots in total (41500 TCR for each spot). 500.000 TCR will be reserved to dev for bounties and development. Multiple entries are not allowed, you can have only 1 share (one IP address) if cheaters are found during checks they will be excluded.
When airdrop starts a link will appear on thecreed.tech, follow it and insert your TCR address.
Distribution will start between 12 and 24 hours from the end of Airdrop. Good luck empty souls.

If 1000 participants isn't reached will you burn rest of the coins or divide the whole amount between people who signed up?
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Stab me It shows the same launching digits each time: 16 16 30

Refresh page some times.
It's 15 25 now
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231
Stab me It shows the same launching digits each time: 16 16 30
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

Ok, I download the wallet to have a TCR address.
Thank.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Late for me but it's ok ready with my address
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Nice!!
Looking forward to it.
Activity: 530

I look forward to.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
To participate to the airdrop, I will to download and install the wallet (to have an address) ?

No Linux compiled wallet ?
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1002
🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
added to http://yiimp.ccminer.org/

TCR addy : J3fjHEjaXWGzdZTf79vVz1CBu5vhTyCGHc
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Do you have any details on airdrop?

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/2113-TCR

$TCR Airdrop: 1000 Share Available. Every Share: 41500 $TCR

source: https://twitter.com/TheCreed_Crypto
Activity: 882
Activity: 396
Merit: 258
Colombina, airdrop = XXX coins per 1 ip and TCR-address
Activity: 530
Do you have any details on airdrop?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
keep watching when will be Airdrop will starts ?

thanks
Tomorrow. Cant wait.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
where you can watch Thecreed explorer Huh?
Pages:
Jump to: