Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] |THORChain| ⚡️⚡️THE LIGHTNING FAST DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE PROTOCOL ⚡️⚡️ - page 3. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
All the protocols and security look top notch.. im wondering if this blockchain would be able to compete with a blockchain like tron that claims 2000 transactions per second.. how much will thorchain be able to handle?
Activity: 25
Hi Admin. First of all. This is really a great project. Just wanna know your thoughts. What do you think is your identity or what makes this project unique to any other projects now?
Activity: 17
the liquidity process always depends on the currency
Activity: 3
Where can I read about thorchain and see the team that is developing the project?
Activity: 23
Hi, what is the total coin supply (circulating) of the project?
Activity: 322
Merit: 44
Activity: 1
Hi, what do you think would one RUNE token be worth in one year? Thanks
Activity: 4
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day.

INTERNET SECURITY - LIQUIDITY ON THE CHAIN - CHAIN GOVERNANCE:
  * The final functionality may change depending on the protocol development.
What kind of feature do you envisage?
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Great. So will there be a private pre-sale. If yes when does it begin and what currencies are to be used for purchase
Activity: 102
Good evening! I did not find any transaction fees info. Can someone tell me? And where can I learn more about the technology ASGARGEX?
Activity: 785
hello admin the exchanges you are targeting to list ?
Activity: 10
Activity: 26
This project is very promising for what I understand so far. What is the token expected in a year from now???
Activity: 60
I can wa ask you , when . which other exchanges your coin will be listed and What are Thorchain future project ?
Activity: 21
Activity: 12
Activity: 101
A very promising project in the future, an interesting topic of the project! Do I have to pass KYC? Did not see information about ICO, will there be ICO? I think you need to further promote your project and, if possible, use more social networks.
Activity: 24
nice to see a legit looking ICO in this market climate, do you have any plans for future hardforks for this coin?
Activity: 22
A fine coin with a great future! I'm with the project. I invite all to join and follow our success. Behind the project are professionals and they know how to lead the company to success. And help us all to make money. What the first exchange?
Activity: 8
I believe the project will turn out well with the team that is behind it...  When will the public alpha be lauched?
Pages:
Jump to: