Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] |THORChain| ⚡️⚡️THE LIGHTNING FAST DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE PROTOCOL ⚡️⚡️ - page 5. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Do you use Ethereum smart contracts and investing in ETH or Fiat?
Activity: 5
Please let me know when the project will end and pay the token to the participant?
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Wich exchanges you have  in plans?
Activity: 28

I see the project is airdrop program, do not know whether the project will have bounty program or not, if yes I will participate!
Activity: 81
Hi,

reagrding there will be 10 stages of tokens sales, while there be any bonuses and what will be first and last price of token ?
Activity: 35
What are the next strategic steps of the project?
Activity: 3
How many tokens will be supplied in total?
Activity: 36
What is the main purpose of the token you are airdropping? How will you increase its value and demand thought ThorChain platform.
Activity: 31
Has the project any technical whitepaper?
Activity: 65
I heard the voting for listings on ASGARDEX. Please ask now ICO programs continue?
Activity: 69
Where can I see the team that is developing the project?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
another shitcoin nice.
hopefully it'll work out lol...doubt it.
has MARVEL called to sue you yet?
Activity: 4
hello, first of all congratulations for this very good project, i would like to know what are the benefits of rune tokens for holders, thank you
Activity: 3
what is the soft and hardcap of this project? and will you plan that creat your own blockchain?
Activity: 62
How can I get a token inside your platform (website)?
Activity: 12
An excellent project is a very strong team.What’s the minimum investment amount for the ICO?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Which exchanges are expected to sell tokens?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Where can I read more about the product / service, find out the investment conditions, goals, technical details?
Activity: 420
While this project is quite understandable to a tech person how best can it be communicated to a non-tech person?
Activity: 43

All the protocols and security look top notch.. im wondering if this blockchain would be able to compete with a blockchain like tron that claims 2000 transactions per second.. how much will thorchain be able to handle?
Pages:
Jump to: