Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] |THORChain| ⚡️⚡️THE LIGHTNING FAST DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE PROTOCOL ⚡️⚡️ - page 4. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Looks interesting and legit
When Presale starts?
Activity: 69
Token Symbol is RUNE and project name is  THORCHAIN.
I could not find the relation between the project name and Token symbol. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
You can see exactly how much is raised at any point by going to https://thorchain.org/token.

The whole funding phase is planned to last about two years as the project develops. Each funding tranch is consistent with predefined roadmap development milestones which means we will open up new tranches as the project hits its dev milestones. The ETH:RUNE ratio is different in each tranch however.

Regarding the MVP, our testnet is already operational and you can see it at https://thorchain.info/. You can also find the dev demo videos in the ANN thread which showcase various functionality.
Lastly, we are launching a public Alpha of our ASGARDEX exchange later this month!

Alpha exchange ASGARDEX was launched? I can't find a message about the announcement of this platform. Can someone give me the right link?
Activity: 10
If Thorchain does what it sets out to do, it’ll completely take over from Binance as the market leader. Do you plan to work in the STO space in the near future, like tZero and other exchanges are focusing on?
Activity: 25
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day.
Activity: 19
Activity: 7

Hello. I'm waiting for you to synthesize and how to do?
Activity: 17
what is the maximum supply of the RUNE tokens?
Activity: 8
O que torna a THORChain uma plataforma mais especial que as outras?
Quando você diz que serão aceitos várias moedas, você se refere somente as criptos, ou a todas no geral?
Activity: 19
I find this project downright crazy!
no more frontier, currency and currency thanks to THORChain.
How long will the project be finalized? freedom of payment but in how many continents? and how many countries?
Activity: 1
what is the price of THROChain in ICO at present?
Activity: 2

I trust this project will be successful in 2019. I trust this project.
Activity: 5
Is this token a good investment talking in long-term investments?
Activity: 3
I trust this project will be successful in 2019. I trust this project.
Activity: 13
Activity: 21
Which main factors make this project different from other blockchain based projects?
Activity: 32
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
Activity: 64
Where can I read the rationale for investment in your project and the release of tokens?
Activity: 6
Thor Chain seems to be a very legit project. im participating in the airdrop and im wondering if there is a referral program that i havent found. would be good to know cause i was about to write an article about thorchains airdrop and this info is missed or i couldnt find it.
please let me know
and good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: