Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tianhe 天河 [TIA] POW ONLY | LYRA2REv2 | No ICO/Premine | Ninja Launched - page 3. (Read 14256 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Well there's practically only one pool left. coinminers, minerpools and suchpool left because everyone would just jump on suprnova, not ocminer's fault but competition is always healthy and now he's the only one providing pools and he's always doing a great job at it but we certainly need options even though people would continue to only use suprnova.......... we're at ocminer's mercy. newer pool operators have a lot of catching up to do if they want to be in the same league as the pools mentioned above - trusted and reliable. no choice but to continue on our solo jorney and hope we learn from our mistakes if eventually those pools come back up.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Not even one pool everyone solo mining
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Nice! still mining... pretty fun actually.. just run the wallet in the background and let is hash  Smiley
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Good to hear. I'm certainly leaving a few cores hashing away, been doing ok so far with an old Xeon.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Coin is not dead! dev is here working on some improvements and developments ! diff is low and solo mining is great.

Thanks
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
A real shame if so. Decent CPU minable coins are few and far between.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Ok so.. Dev not seen for a couple of days, no pools. Hashrate tanking.
Think we can safely say this is pointless
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
just read their last commits, but im not a wallet expert Wink
legendary
the problem is not in the miners, but in the wallet, Zoom and VTC have fixed that... Well unfinished copy-coin

Care to explain a bit further?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
the problem is not in the miners, but in the wallet, Zoom and VTC have fixed that... Well unfinished copy-coin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
What's up Dev? I've had a machine working this coin for two days now, not getting much but still........ what's next for Tianhe?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Dunno if its dead guys... The dev almost instantly paid me for a blockexplorer yesterday a few hours after launch.. So why would he leave  Huh

Its only been one day... lets see what happens...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1059
You can mine with the algo of vertcoin(lyra2re) or not?

solved!  Grin

How?

what do you mean solved?

I solved by downloading the new version of cpu miner 1.2 that supports this algo, but the same is not working.
No payment address found! Sad

http://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/download/cpuminer-multi-1-2-dev.zip

So, i mine with the wallet in solo! Wink

exchange?
legendary
It is sad without pool...

Aye bit sucky, still getting a few blocks here and there though
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
It is sad without pool...