Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tidecoin: Post-Quantum Security Bitcoin | PoW only | CPU friendly algo - page 9. (Read 7982 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Off back to mine Yenten (YTN). This project is a clusterfuck!
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Are there plans to team up with other projects?
Why is there no official discord channel?
Tidecoin is an open project. It needs different kinds of people to involve in its development. Don't mind to transfer it to other teams with strong dev and well funding.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Are there plans to team up with other projects?
Why is there no official discord channel?
The Quantum Resistant Ledger is hilariously and transparently lying. They are on social media trying to hype up "Enqlave" a product that never existed and never will exist (they are not very good developers, their skills do not go past copy / paste). I've even heard rumor they are claiming to be listed on Kraken (they are not). All Tide Coin needs to do is not fucking lie, and they will be already vey far ahead of Quantum Resistant Ledger - it is an exit scam, always was.

I didn't follow up QRL anymore to be fair, I was intrigued by it on the first moment. But I've lost my interest in the middle.

I totally follow you up is that there is a need for clear communication and a non-nutty explanation without any lies, I would love to see some scientific papers on the research of tide coin, etc... etc...
Yes, tidecoin needs more researchs to explain why the design is the quantum safe? The booming price of btc, eth and others makes people less thinking about the underlying security problem. It seems that bitcoin devs have no plan to handle this, eth is the same.
Activity: 627
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
The Quantum Resistant Ledger is hilariously and transparently lying. They are on social media trying to hype up "Enqlave" a product that never existed and never will exist (they are not very good developers, their skills do not go past copy / paste). I've even heard rumor they are claiming to be listed on Kraken (they are not). All Tide Coin needs to do is not fucking lie, and they will be already vey far ahead of Quantum Resistant Ledger - it is an exit scam, always was.

I didn't follow up QRL anymore to be fair, I was intrigued by it on the first moment. But I've lost my interest in the middle.

I totally follow you up is that there is a need for clear communication and a non-nutty explanation without any lies, I would love to see some scientific papers on the research of tide coin, etc... etc...
Activity: 397
Merit: 9
Does anyone know why this miner wont run on my laptop? I have it running on my desktop with no issues but when I try and set it up on the laptop in the same way I get this issue -

Thanks.

missing cpuminer_opt file.... check your antivirus and set exclusion to it.

download from rplant pool or srb-multi

I did disable all anti-virus and firewall and it still wont work with a new download. I then changed "cpuminer_opt" to just "cpuminer" and it runs.

On my desktop there also is no "cpuminer_opt" file and just a "cpuminer" executable, but the "opt" command works for the desktop, but not for the laptop.

Very odd.

It can be syntax fault...

You should run it as for example C:\MinerApps\WhateverDirectory\cpuminer_opt.exe  ........
Instead of just getting into folder and running  cpuminer_opt

Your system on laptop is probably different than on desktop ..or at least its differently configured. On laptop it doesn't recognize cpuminer  as a command.
As more and more people mining Tidecoin, but the miner in tidecoin's github repository is not efficient enough. Miners can use rplant pool's miner software to mine, the information is updated in ANN post.
Activity: 69
Merit: 8
Does anyone know why this miner wont run on my laptop? I have it running on my desktop with no issues but when I try and set it up on the laptop in the same way I get this issue -

Thanks.

I did disable all anti-virus and firewall and it still wont work with a new download. I then changed "cpuminer_opt" to just "cpuminer" and it runs.

On my desktop there also is no "cpuminer_opt" file and just a "cpuminer" executable, but the "opt" command works for the desktop, but not for the laptop.

Very odd.
Activity: 207
Merit: 5

Thanks.

Activity: 69
Merit: 8

Thanks.
As a universal p2p cash, it's designed for every one in the world. For using the wallet more easily, the localization is important. Tidecoin core is based on bitcoin, so most of the localization are done, but maybe still some texts in QT version wallet is not translated to local langue. The source code is in: https://github.com/tidecoin/tidecoin/tree/master/src/qt/locale

If any one found the incorrect local langue texts, you can change it and open a pull request.
Well, the discord server is growing nice and steady.

But something does need to happen with this project soon, or else miners will just opt and leave.
Exchanges are needed.
Services that support the coin are needed.

Exchanges will come to, if the community continues growing. The tidecoin core still needs to be optimized too, such as language related localization,  transaction size optimization, etc.  Also any other issues are welcome to submmit to the github.
Activity: 5

But something does need to happen with this project soon, or else miners will just opt and leave.
Exchanges are needed.

Agree, expected a mobile app for TDC
Activity: 1193
Merit: 507

Exchanges are needed.
Activity: 207
Merit: 5
Activity: 138
Activity: 173
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: