Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tidecoin: Post-Quantum Security Bitcoin | PoW only | CPU friendly algo - page 8. (Read 7976 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Add this to CoinMarketCap
Please disclose the pool source.
It is difficult to create a pool.
People will know more
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Dev.Your mining pool is broken.Need to fix it ASAP.

Sorry, the server is shutdown due to ICP's network problem. It's recovered now.
Activity: 25
Dev.Your mining pool is broken.Need to fix it ASAP.
Yes.And we need the community grows.I think the current hashrate is low and big miners may mine lots of coins which is not good.
Any plans about the future markting or advertising?
It is really important to let more people know what quantumn computer will do to cryptocurrency. Smiley
TO ADMIN:

The site has some grammatical errors.
Whitepaper is also isn't ideal.

This should be fixed.

Add repository on github or something.

Also tidecoin.info (wikilink) is dead.

There is a lot to be done on the site maintance.

Other than that - godspeed!

Thanks. Could you correct the grammatical errors and send me private messages. Well I don't own tidecoin.info, and tidecoin does not have a wiki site.
TO ADMIN:

The site has some grammatical errors.
Whitepaper is also isn't ideal.

This should be fixed.

Add repository on github or something.

Also tidecoin.info (wikilink) is dead.

There is a lot to be done on the site maintance.

Other than that - godspeed!
@prevblock: Found and subscribed to your Twitter - u should link it to the tidecoin website so ppl can find it - things go viral via twitter and related tools  Cool
WOW.Thank you Dev.BTW I am the first follower of your twitter some days ago.
Got a question here.How can we have the private key.How to operate with the wallet.Seems not easy to use.Any plan for upgrading the wallet and the mining program?I think it would be much easier to let more people mine if we simplify the mining program.

Use command dumpprivkey or dumpwallet.
WOW.Thank you Dev.BTW I am the first follower of your twitter some days ago.
Got a question here.How can we have the private key.How to operate with the wallet.Seems not easy to use.Any plan for upgrading the wallet and the mining program?I think it would be much easier to let more people mine if we simplify the mining program.
Hey Guys.
I start a telegram channel Tidecoin.Please feel free to join and have fun via the link below.Lets connect.
https://t.me/joinchat/IvAPzp8KJg0ti9LK

Thanks. Added to AAN post.
I am promoting this on my Twitter account but it would help if this project had social media presence like FB Twitter etc. and also got on some exchanges - ppl don't want to mine that which they cannot sell. Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) is more and more being exposed as a scam (they won't release financial reports, their founders are in hiding), so there is definitely room in market for a non-scam post quantum secure cryptocurrency so TideCoin can fit the bill. Just need to step it up, make some social media accounts including an official discord and reddit accounts, and get on at least a couple exchanges. Technology is great but you need exposure + need to provide liquidity to traders and miners.

The twitter account is tidecoin: https://twitter.com/tidecoin.
I dev Tidecoin in my spare time. To promote Tidecoin needs more community efforts.
Does this Work.
I am worried if I may lost every coin I mined.haha
Try command dumpprivkey
Does anyone know how to output private key in this wallet.It seems no where to extract the private key.
By using the command line?Help.
Have been mining for sometime.
This project is great.Actually the quantumn computer is a real threat to crypto world.I have done some research on PQC for sometime.
Anyone can check below website.
https://csrc.nist.gov/projects/post-quantum-cryptography/round-3-submissions
Are there plans to team up with other projects?
Why is there no official discord channel?
Tidecoin is an open project. It needs different kinds of people to involve in its development. Don't mind to transfer it to other teams with strong dev and well funding.

Hello! Any news? Need more info about devs, normal roadmap etc. Now its realy like scam. Please give us more activity.

The core software is stable now. It's features are the same as bitcoin: a peer to peer programable cash. Something more about devs are the falcon512 related optimization, more wallets,etc. But the most important thing now is to make more people to use and mine TDC, let people to realize the importance of quantum security about crytocurrency.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Are there plans to team up with other projects?
Why is there no official discord channel?
Tidecoin is an open project. It needs different kinds of people to involve in its development. Don't mind to transfer it to other teams with strong dev and well funding.

Hello! Any news? Need more info about devs, normal roadmap etc. Now its realy like scam. Please give us more activity.
Hey Guys.
I start a telegram channel Tidecoin.Please feel free to join and have fun via the link below.Lets connect.
https://t.me/joinchat/IvAPzp8KJg0ti9LK
Activity: 427
Merit: 282
Pages:
Jump to: