Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ties.DB FIRST DECENTRALIZED PUBLIC SMART DATABASE - page 3. (Read 39319 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Friends, has everyone received the tokens to the wallets already?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Can more than 2 parties take part in a deal in TiesDB platform?
Activity: 252
Apparently, the TiesDB platform is linked to economical activities. This is always very risky. That’s why I was surprised to learn that there wont be any arbitration system.
If you think so, you’ve got acquainted with the description of the project poorly. The arbitration system will work in TiesDB and users will be able to use arbitrator’s services if necessary.
Will escrow be used?
Yes, of course. This is one of the bases of fair activities of all the parties in the system. It means that the funds will be transferred to the account of the receiver only after the fact that the work is done will be confirmed by all the parties to the deal
How long will the funds be in escrow?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Apparently, the TiesDB platform is linked to economical activities. This is always very risky. That’s why I was surprised to learn that there wont be any arbitration system.
If you think so, you’ve got acquainted with the description of the project poorly. The arbitration system will work in TiesDB and users will be able to use arbitrator’s services if necessary.
Will escrow be used?
Yes, of course. This is one of the bases of fair activities of all the parties in the system. It means that the funds will be transferred to the account of the receiver only after the fact that the work is done will be confirmed by all the parties to the deal
Activity: 252
Will escrow be used?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Why did the company burn 131 million tokens?
They burned tokens, that weren’t sold on the ICO. This term was stated even before the beginning of the sale.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Will TiesDB chat, where users can communicate, have a group-chat function?
Comrades, I wonder if users will somehow prove their skills? Something like a photo of a diploma, a letter from the last job, etc. Cause you can write whatever you what, when searching for a respectable job.
Activity: 238
Why did the company burn 131 million tokens?
I have read that you will need to specify your contact details after signing up in the system. I do not mind, but will this information be well protected by the system, so that it does not fall into the third parties’ hands?
What information will you need to specify about yourself when creating a new account in TiesDB?
I did not like the fact that all tokens must be stored on a third-party wallet and that you will have to constantly use it if you want to buy something with TIE tokens. This is very inconvenient, because we will have to do a lot of confirmations. You will definitely need to create a local wallet.
The local wallet will be automatically created with each user’s registration. Each user will be able to store their TIE tokens there. Most likely, you just didn’t read the information about TiesDB carefully.
Guys, and will it be possible to use the local wallet only on the device, on which it was created?
No, you can easily use it on any other device: on your phone, tablet, on your desktop, on a friend's phone, etc.
Doesn't that mean that the wallet has bad protection, if it can be used on many devices?
Not at all! The wallet will be protected at a high level. And the possibility of using the wallet on different devices was made for users’ convenience.
How, then, will the wallet protection work then, in order to prevent over people from taking advantage of the wallet?
I did not like the fact that all tokens must be stored on a third-party wallet and that you will have to constantly use it if you want to buy something with TIE tokens. This is very inconvenient, because we will have to do a lot of confirmations. You will definitely need to create a local wallet.
The local wallet will be automatically created with each user’s registration. Each user will be able to store their TIE tokens there. Most likely, you just didn’t read the information about TiesDB carefully.
Guys, and will it be possible to use the local wallet only on the device, on which it was created?
No, you can easily use it on any other device: on your phone, tablet, on your desktop, on a friend's phone, etc.
Doesn't that mean that the wallet has bad protection, if it can be used on many devices?
Not at all! The wallet will be protected at a high level. And the possibility of using the wallet on different devices was made for users’ convenience.
Activity: 60
Pages:
Jump to: