Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ties.DB FIRST DECENTRALIZED PUBLIC SMART DATABASE - page 8. (Read 39319 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Cloud-Based Decentralized Storage Partnership Announced: TiesDB and IAGON

A new partnership should make the world’s first public decentralized public blockchain database far easier to access. Database provider TiesDB, has formed a strategic partnership with artificial intelligence (AI) and decentralized applications (DApps) company IAGON.

The partnership will combine TiesDB’s database with IAGON’s cloud-based global supercomputer. IAGON is building a decentralized “global supercomputer” on the blockchain that is powered by artificial intelligence. IAGON’s supercomputer is designed to connect smart devices through the cloud and deliver DApps to them.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/cloud-based-decentralized-storage-partnership-announced/

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
I'm feeling positive about this project
Just joined telegram channel https://t.me/tiesdb
Activity: 2025
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Ties DB Offers Enhanced Blockchain Security for Its Data Storage
https://bitcoingarden.org/ties-db-offers-enhanced-blockchain-security-data-storage/

The rapid growth of blockchain and crypto economics has led to the development of distributed database management system prototypes and commercial distributed database management systems. Now the computing environment has shifted from the centralized model to a more decentralized one. This shift has been motivated primarily by the increased decentralization of most business operations.  In such systems, the database is stored in several computers which are interconnected by some communication media. As companies distribute data across various platforms, there appears the need to pay more attention to its security and protection of the stored data.

TiesDB is an independent entity and is designed for structured storage of large data sets in a public, decentralized, distributed network. TiesDB database offers a unique infrastructural solution for the burgeoning market of decentralized applications and blockchain-based businesses.  With the new public, decentralized TiesDB platform one can store unlimited data, retrieve files and conduct searches. TiesDB developers realized the potential threats and have selected appropriate techniques to protect data on the new platform....
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Github January report

January was quite fruitful. We have finished and refined protocol parser and proceeded to protocol implementation. By now write request is almost done. Besides we developed Ties.DB smart contracts that will govern the database and made java library for connecting Ties.DB and a blockchain. Currently we support only Ethereum but we made an abstraction layer to support other blockchains in future as well.
We also started GUI for database schema composing. With this GUI you will be able to manage smart contracts that control database schema.

What are the updates about Ties.Network? Any news?
This thread seems a little quiet. I do hope the team is just very busy building their platform rather than this project turning out to be cold as ice.

Greetings!

You probably lost our blog:
https://medium.com/@TIESNETWORK/

Kind regards,
Ties.DB team
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
What are the updates about Ties.Network? Any news?
This thread seems a little quiet. I do hope the team is just very busy building their platform rather than this project turning out to be cold as ice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
The idea was nice but they did not delver what they promised. I sold all my tokens at 50% loss in btc.

Your loss I think.

TIES is not a get rich quick project. In fact, something like that doesn't exist. Bitcoin early birds had to wait YEARS before any good profits were made. ETH ICO investors, also had to wait years.

Those who waited, those who were strong - got what they deserved.

Remember my friend, patience pays off. If you're going to sell at a loss, you're almost better off just writing the whole thing off. Forget about it and check back in a year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
The idea was nice but they did not delver what they promised. I sold all my tokens at 50% loss in btc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: TIE Token price increases after Product release announcement
https://bitcoingarden.org/tie-token-price-increases-product-release-announcement/

The price of the TIES.Network Token quadrupled after plans for the release of a blockchain-database product on the Ties.Network business platform were announced.

Ties.DB is a database product that serves the needs of companies that are native to blockchain The introduction of TIES DB is a major leap forward in data storage, it handles vast capacity of information safely and allows the crypto-community to have access to a single, universal and public platform to cooperate, interact with peers and conclude business deals.

Having started the year in the $.15 range, TIE rallied up as high as $.60 in the first days of the New Year. Customers that possess TIE tokens can use them to pay for Ties. DB use at a discounted rate. Now that the product launch is confirmed by the alpha release, future users that didn’t get a chance to purchase the token during Ties.Network’s 2017 Token Generation Event are making up for the lost time....
I want to ask if this  token has any referral system. Do they reward you for bringing friends?

Greetings!

At the moment we don't have any refferal campaign

Best wishes,
team Ties.Network
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I want to ask if this  token has any referral system. Do they reward you for bringing friends?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Bitcoin Garden: Ties.Network and Tidex Join Forces
https://bitcoingarden.org/ties-network-tidex-join-forces/

A token associated with the world’s first decentralized public smart database Ties.DB is now trading on the Tidex cryptocurrency exchange. The TIE Token was issued by the Ties.Network; a leader in the creation of decentralized blockchain applications.

The Ties.Network has launched the first database hosted entirely on the blockchain; Ties.DB. The Ties.DB offers centralized data structured data storage that allows for document modification. Ties.DB is a first of its kind product that offers storage of non-financial data in decentralized applications (DApps) through the Ethereum blockchain.

The Ethereum-based TIE token will join more than 70 altcoins currently listed on Tidex. Tidex is a multifunctional platform designed to offer fast and reliable seamless trading of a wide variety of cryptocurrency assets. The exchange also offers advanced security and privacy measures, and quick and easy deposits designed to make trading fast, fun, and simple....

Hey there secco! Thank you for sharing this great news.
Now we can trade TIES on Tidex too.
See it here: https://tidex.com/exchange/tie/btc
It's not as great as other popular exchanges out there but it's better than having just EtherDelta.
Currently trading around 3k sats per TIE.
To all potential investors out there. Take a look on their telegram before crossing it off the list Wink

The team is actually very very active. Check out the telegram, CEO responds to all questions individually.

I've personally had a long chat with him, and I regained my confidence in this project. They are simply focusing all their efforts on product development, rather than marketing and pr
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Ties.Network and Tidex Join Forces
https://bitcoingarden.org/ties-network-tidex-join-forces/

A token associated with the world’s first decentralized public smart database Ties.DB is now trading on the Tidex cryptocurrency exchange. The TIE Token was issued by the Ties.Network; a leader in the creation of decentralized blockchain applications.

The Ties.Network has launched the first database hosted entirely on the blockchain; Ties.DB. The Ties.DB offers centralized data structured data storage that allows for document modification. Ties.DB is a first of its kind product that offers storage of non-financial data in decentralized applications (DApps) through the Ethereum blockchain.

The Ethereum-based TIE token will join more than 70 altcoins currently listed on Tidex. Tidex is a multifunctional platform designed to offer fast and reliable seamless trading of a wide variety of cryptocurrency assets. The exchange also offers advanced security and privacy measures, and quick and easy deposits designed to make trading fast, fun, and simple....
Any news from the devs about this project?

It doesn't look like much is happening recently.
Nothing is going to be happen in future, i mjust waitng for 3 months. May be they care about thier investors
Any news from the devs about this project?

It doesn't look like much is happening recently.
What was the token price during ICO?
0.24$ and that time btc was around 4000$ and now btc is around 17000$. Its almost 80 to 85% less than ico price in btc.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What was the token price during ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: