Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ties.DB FIRST DECENTRALIZED PUBLIC SMART DATABASE - page 6. (Read 39319 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Did I correctly understand that it’ll be possible to use business contract within the platform only? Wont they be valid on other sited or services?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Hello,

Hey. I cant understand what's the difference between the users and the clients. Do you make a distinction between the legal entities and individuals in this way?

There is no difference.

If my app suddenly needs several spaces of the table, can i use them? Or it the rule «1 app for 1 space of table» strict?

You can have as many tablespaces as you like.

Good afternoon. Do i need to have at least elementary programming skills in order to create smart contracts in your app? Or it doesnt matter?

You need to have programming skills for programming database.

Are there any centralized elements in yr solution? It seems to me that it's extremely hard to do without them today.

There its no center. We are creating truly decentralized database.

Best regards,
Ties.DB team.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Will it be possible to buy the tokens on the exchange only after the end of the ICO?
This is one of the possible options. This can also be done within the framework of TieDB platform.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Will it be possible to buy the tokens on the exchange only after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 252
Will it be possible to exchange TIE tokens to other cryptocurrencies?
Yes, and , moreover, it’ll be possible to exchange them to fiat money!
Activity: 196
Will it be possible to exchange TIE tokens to other cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 112
  The project is interesting, it has a lot of various features and peculiarities. But I’d like to understand where and how it’ll be possible to use business contracts to get a full picture. There’s kinda lack of info on TiesDB so far.
There will be 3 ways to use business contracts. They’re described by the developers well, you can read about them on their site or in technical documentation.
I somehow cant find it, I’d be very grateful if you told about it here.
Well, there’s not much to tell about. It’ll be possible to use TiesDB smart contracts for outsourcing and freelance works and to get the reviews of the experts on the platform.
I’m wondering why such business contracts should be used to get the experts’ reviews on the platform)))
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
  The project is interesting, it has a lot of various features and peculiarities. But I’d like to understand where and how it’ll be possible to use business contracts to get a full picture. There’s kinda lack of info on TiesDB so far.
There will be 3 ways to use business contracts. They’re described by the developers well, you can read about them on their site or in technical documentation.
Well, there’s not much to tell about. It’ll be possible to use TiesDB smart contracts for outsourcing and freelance works and to get the reviews of the experts on the platform.
Activity: 238
Activity: 28
are there any partnership and collaboration with companies?
Merit: 101
Activity: 364
Hey. What part of tokens was sold on the ICO?
If my calculations are correct, about 30% were sold.
Activity: 224
Are there any centralized elements in yr solution? It seems to me that it's extremely hard to do without them today.
Good afternoon. Do i need to have at least elementary programming skills in order to create smart contracts in your app? Or it doesnt matter?
If my app suddenly needs several spaces of the table, can i use them? Or it the rule «1 app for 1 space of table» strict?
Activity: 406
Hey. I cant understand what's the difference between the users and the clients. Do you make a distinction between the legal entities and individuals in this way?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. Can anyone become a client or are there any restrictions?
Good day! Anyone can use database, no restriction.

With the help of which tool is the user verified? I think that public key is an optimal option.

All users have a unique ID verified by their private key.

In total, we distributed 59 251 278,09 tokens. The initial number of tokens was 200 million.
Activity: 364
With the help of which tool is the user verified? I think that public key is an optimal option.
Pages:
Jump to: