Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [TILT] A Poker Player's Cryptocurrency (Main chain is LIVE!) - page 44. (Read 41012 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
very good ideas, tell me please, If I created account I  have many tickets for the tournament?  thanks
Activity: 126
@megatilt. Can you check the logs of the poker site ?

Possibly we have a cheater there.-

In a few hours i can. Please pm me the details.

This is a problem that concerns us all, it is public. Start analyzing activity of causestud. Also poorly known here in Bitcointalk as kaselit, causestud, intelligentidiot, etc, etc etc etc.

Infamous scammer. Multiple accounts everywhere.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=822540
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=587844

Anything specific that he did in the poker room? I will check for patterns later.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

This is a problem that concerns us all, it is public. Start analyzing activity of causestud. Also poorly known here in Bitcointalk as kaselit, causestud, intelligentidiot, etc, etc etc etc.

Infamous scammer. Multiple accounts everywhere.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=822540
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=587844

Dev again you changed freerols structure. Not good one hour to wait. Was 15 minutes and now 1 hour. Too much time between tournaments.

Yes but it gives 4 times more. And now there are 4 places paid.
You can now have more time to play the ring games which gives more rewards aside from the 100% rakeback.
Activity: 182
Dev again you changed freerols structure. Not good one hour to wait. Was 15 minutes and now 1 hour. Too much time between tournaments.

i like the structure now, skill is now given more importance than luck. more time playing at ring games.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

You can never please everyone. But it's nice to try different things.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Activity: 758
Dev, I have no time to play! But soon I will play again! The site is comfortable, congratulations.
hello, I'm register for the poker and like facebook page. Wait for the freerols.

good luck to you Smiley
tell your friends, the more the merrier
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
hello, I'm register for the poker and like facebook page. Wait for the freerols.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I like the distribution method. watching
Activity: 291
I am agreed whith changes about rakeback.
Activity: 182
OP updated

**update**
starting week 3 the rewards of ring game players will range from 5,000 TILT down to 50 TILT depending on the rank.

the 1st will get 5,000 TILT
the 2nd will get 4,950 TILT
the 3rd will get 4,900 TILT
the 100th will get 50 TILT

a total of 252,500 TILT will be given to 100 ring game players every week.

in the event less than 100 players are qualified, the unspent rewards will be burned and the transaction will be published

I think it would be good to organize a tournament with a guaranteed prize pool with the unspent rewards.-

Good idea. We  can also do that.

I like the exchanges of ideas here... this is good for the community.
OP updated

**update**
starting week 3 the rewards of ring game players will range from 5,000 TILT down to 50 TILT depending on the rank.

in the event less than 100 players are qualified, the unspent rewards will be burned and the transaction will be published

I think it would be good to organize a tournament with a guaranteed prize pool with the unspent rewards.-

Good idea. We  can also do that.
OP updated

**update**

OP updated

**update**

any estimate from dev team of MegaTilt when the blockchain will be up and running? thanks

it's running now on a private network and i'm observing. so far so good. will do some more tests since there are major changes away from the ethereum code base. but hopefully this will go public within the month. there is no gpu miner yet so everyone can mine with cpu when we start. i will just recommend a very low gas limit so that the network won't be attacked.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
any estimate from dev team of MegaTilt when the blockchain will be up and running? thanks
Pages:
Jump to: