Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [TILT] A Poker Player's Cryptocurrency (Main chain is LIVE!) - page 48. (Read 41015 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This is the asset that will represent TILT
https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/asset/MEGATILT

You can move your TILT in the poker room and in bitshares, pm me.
TILT can now be traded at https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/market/MEGATILT_OPEN.BTC

Help me test it.
If you own TILT in the poker room, you can withdraw it and i will issue you TILT Assets in bitshares which you can sell.
If you have BTC or BTS in bitshares you can also buy TILT from players who wants to sell it. You can also transfer your TILT to https://megatilt.club/ just let me know.
you just prepare for scam.

how so? i issue an asset in bitshares for those who have TILT, maybe some would also buy it for bitcoins. there's an exchange thread created so i'm just making it better.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
TILT can now be traded at https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/market/MEGATILT_OPEN.BTC

Help me test it.
If you own TILT in the poker room, you can withdraw it and i will issue you TILT Assets in bitshares which you can sell.
If you have BTC or BTS in bitshares you can also buy TILT from players who wants to sell it. You can also transfer your TILT to https://megatilt.club/ just let me know.
you just prepare for scam.

Help me test it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Good morning.

It is important to define the reward per block and the prizes of the freerolls.
 Many play poker but do not participate here. They are restless and upset to read that the miners are left with everything.

5 per block is too much if tournaments pay 100.-

Nothing is final yet. I'm also inclined to reduce the miner rewards. We can compute the total weekly rewards given to players through freeroll and ring game rewards. Then decide on how many percent of that should be the mining rewards.

Every week here are what goes to ring game players:
100 players x 2,500 TILT each = 250,000 TILT

For freerolls:
168 hours x 400 TILT per hour = 67,200 TILT

Poker Rewards: 317,200 TILT per week.

If we give miners 5 TILT per block (1,200 TILT per hour):
Miner Rewards: 168 hours x 1,200 TILT per hour = 201,600 TILT per week

If we give miners 1 TILT per block (240 TILT per hour):
Miner Rewards: 168 hours x 240 TILT per hour = 40,320 TILT per week

With this, I am more inclined to reward miners 1 TILT per block to make sure that majority of TILT goes to those who play poker and those who play well.

Yes and players have to win to get 100.

1 per block sounds much better.

By the way, the software runs stable and smooth.-
Good morning.

Many play poker but do not participate here. They are restless and upset to read that the miners are left with everything.

Nothing is final yet. I'm also inclined to reduce the miner rewards. We can compute the total weekly rewards given to players through freeroll and ring game rewards. Then decide on how many percent of that should be the mining rewards.

Every week here are what goes to ring game players:
100 players x 2,500 TILT each = 250,000 TILT

For freerolls:
168 hours x 400 TILT per hour = 67,200 TILT

Poker Rewards: 317,200 TILT per week.

If we give miners 5 TILT per block (1,200 TILT per hour):
Miner Rewards: 168 hours x 1,200 TILT per hour = 201,600 TILT per week

If we give miners 1 TILT per block (240 TILT per hour):
Miner Rewards: 168 hours x 240 TILT per hour = 40,320 TILT per week

With this, I am more inclined to reward miners 1 TILT per block to make sure that majority of TILT goes to those who play poker and those who play well.
Good morning.

Today is the last day of Week 1 of 250.
Tomorrow, all ring game players will get 100% rakeback.
The top 100 ring game players will also get 2,500 TILT.

Good luck everyone.

Also, someone warned me that a few months back, some small cryptocurrencies based on ethereum were attacked and were forced to move to other platforms. I'm still discussing with friends that possibility if we can't get enough hashrate during launch. Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
I really enjoy playing this poker, although i wish i would be more active. I think i won 4 times for now. I prefer playing at the tables with small number of players where you can finish the game real fast. So, only 6-7 players for now suits me well. Anyway what poker software is that, who is selling the licence?

it is the poker mavens software. https://www.briggsoft.com/pmavens.htm
are you planning to make your own poker site? that would be cool

Actually I have been thinking about it, i am a representative of some other cryptocurrency out there and we are searching for some different kind of promotional tools available online. And this one might come handy. Will definitely put an eye on this software especially when this coin go live and more players will be playing. Thank for the info.
Activity: 486
I really enjoy playing this poker, although i wish i would be more active. I think i won 4 times for now. I prefer playing at the tables with small number of players where you can finish the game real fast. So, only 6-7 players for now suits me well. Anyway what poker software is that, who is selling the licence?

it is the poker mavens software. https://www.briggsoft.com/pmavens.htm
are you planning to make your own poker site? that would be cool
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
reward 400TILT per hours Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I really like poker!
Btw your site looks like bitspoker. Gud luck  Wink
let's finalize the changes once the mainnet is ready to launch.
11M TILT
reserved for Moonstone DAC XMS token holders for helping us setting up the platform.

16.8M TILT
will be distributed through a freeroll poker tournament for 250 weeks which starts every 15 minutes. There will be 168,000 freeroll tournaments which awards 100 TILT to the winner of each game.

62.5M TILT
will be given to ring game players. Every week, the top 100 players of ring games ranked by rake contribution will get 2,500 TILT each. This will go on for 250 weeks. The rake collected will be used for server costs and poker room expenses and a big rakeback might also be offered to players if the ring games will have substantial revenues.

2M TILT
goes to the developer.

7.7M TILT
will be used for operations and development.

The mined coins from where will be extracted?

that's the genesis block. just like other coins, that's the premine to be given to poker players, then there's pow mining. we just have to decide on how much to reward the miners to make it attractive to them to secure the network.

Well, i understand that. How many coins in total will be destined for pow? Total supply.-

it will depend on how soon we can switch to PoS, which is dependent on how fast ethereum can do it, then we will switch also, at a reward 5 TILT per block, it will be 10M TILT per year. i believe ethereum will switch to PoS in less than a year. if we lower the rewards, we lower the dilution at the risk of a 51% attack. so even 5 per block is still reasonable. but as i said, i'm open for a discussion.

If so, then you can raise the POPS rewards, instead of 400/hr to 4000/hr.

Also I think should be modified the rake marathon, the first 50 receive 2500 per week. We are few players yet.-
11M TILT
reserved for Moonstone DAC XMS token holders for helping us setting up the platform.

16.8M TILT
will be distributed through a freeroll poker tournament for 250 weeks which starts every 15 minutes. There will be 168,000 freeroll tournaments which awards 100 TILT to the winner of each game.

62.5M TILT
will be given to ring game players. Every week, the top 100 players of ring games ranked by rake contribution will get 2,500 TILT each. This will go on for 250 weeks. The rake collected will be used for server costs and poker room expenses and a big rakeback might also be offered to players if the ring games will have substantial revenues.

2M TILT
goes to the developer.

7.7M TILT

that's the genesis block. just like other coins, that's the premine to be given to poker players, then there's pow mining. we just have to decide on how much to reward the miners to make it attractive to them to secure the network.

Well, i understand that. How many coins in total will be destined for pow? Total supply.-

it will depend on how soon we can switch to PoS, which is dependent on how fast ethereum can do it, then we will switch also, at a reward 5 TILT per block, it will be 10M TILT per year. i believe ethereum will switch to PoS in less than a year. if we lower the rewards, we lower the dilution at the risk of a 51% attack. so even 5 per block is still reasonable. but as i said, i'm open for a discussion.
11M TILT

16.8M TILT

62.5M TILT

2M TILT
goes to the developer.

7.7M TILT

0.5 TILT / 15 seconds could work. 5 TILT / 15 seconds is 1200 TILT / hr which is three times the PoPS of 400 / hr. it will dilute the value of the coins grinded out by players.

i realized that. that's why it's tenative, i'm using the default ethereum setup. we now just have to decide how much to reward the miners.
11M TILT

16.8M TILT

62.5M TILT

2M TILT
goes to the developer.

7.7M TILT

Activity: 486
0.5 TILT / 15 seconds could work. 5 TILT / 15 seconds is 1200 TILT / hr which is three times the PoPS of 400 / hr. it will dilute the value of the coins grinded out by players.
Pages:
Jump to: