Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [TILT] A Poker Player's Cryptocurrency (Main chain is LIVE!) - page 50. (Read 41015 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I never saw 111 users. 20 at most. Can you publish a list of the remaining 90 users?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Play's become more competitive and players unpredictable. You've got something good going dev
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
yes. today is really nice . May peoples on ring games. I was ripped today of 0.2 btc on bb2 shit coin.  so i hope you raise this project. I am too tired of poor rippers who run whith few btc/
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
We are growing! 20 players online right now. Smiley
Activity: 169
This is awesome, i'm at 400 points already.
As of the moment, MegaTilt Poker Room has about 111 accounts. 54 of those accounts have balances ranging from 11K+ TILT down to less than 100 TILT.
Activity: 486
there is an user named  LovelyMonday. He said will sell 1 million tilt whith 01.btc. How it is posible to one user already have 1 million?? for sure he dont win on freerols Smiley)   so anybody knowhim? dont want to be ripped. Anyone can be escrow?
ask him to sit at the table with it lol

LOL at this. FYI we have a trading thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18901264
just post your offers and i will update the table regularly
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

game
hold 'em 1→2
omaha     3→2

I like hold 'em
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
there is an user named  LovelyMonday. He said will sell 1 million tilt whith 01.btc. How it is posible to one user already have 1 million?? for sure he dont win on freerols Smiley)   so anybody knowhim? dont want to be ripped. Anyone can be escrow?
ask him to sit at the table with it lol

Nobody even have 20k yet
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
When I try to seat at the table in ring games, even at the empty table, why does the such message always appear "a player with your ip address is already seated"? There are even no players from my country except me, so my ip address is unique anyway. So, is it not real ip address checking?

it's possible that your previous session did not expire yet so there's a hanging connection from your to the server. how often does it happen? that could happen if you close the browser without logging out. but that hanging connection should be flushed out after a few minutes and you can login again. please let me know if that problem persists.

That problem persists, but only if I login on my PC. And there is no such problem, if I login on my tablet. My player name is alf.
I will probably give this a shot once the source gets released and some pools.
I like that you only have premined 2% for yourself, too many devs take premines like 20% these days which is ridicolous.
Do you have plans for wallets for mobile devices? I think that if you succesfully did port the game into mobile device with integrated wallet, this thing would blow.

right now i'm just focused on releasing the mainnet. i am trying to make it very compatible with geth so all developments in ethereum can easily be ported and TILT can always keep up since i want to focus more on the dapps and not on the core. there might be some slight breaking changes but i will try to keep that to minimum. with this, most developments on ethereum can easily be ported like mobile wallets, etc.

later when we have a stable core that always keeps up with ethereum, we can port most or all stable dapps there to here. i believe this will build a vibrant ecosystem.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I will probably give this a shot once the source gets released and some pools.
I like that you only have premined 2% for yourself, too many devs take premines like 20% these days which is ridicolous.
Do you have plans for wallets for mobile devices? I think that if you succesfully did port the game into mobile device with integrated wallet, this thing would blow.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Spread it to the world as development progresses
no wallet yet
Activity: 251
Official
we need hundreds of players. Because if only 10 players will split daily all coins no one will want later to be involved.

Don't worry, you'll get your wish. When the blockchain launches interest will surge.
Enjoy it while it lasts

Exactly, interest will pick up, players will increase, level of play will improve. I'm looking forward to it. Great idea!
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
we need hundreds of players. Because if only 10 players will split daily all coins no one will want later to be involved.

Don't worry, you'll get your wish. When the blockchain launches interest will surge.
Enjoy it while it lasts
When I try to seat at the table in ring games, even at the empty table, why does the such message always appear "a player with your ip address is already seated"? There are even no players from my country except me, so my ip address is unique anyway. So, is it not real ip address checking?

it's possible that your previous session did not expire yet so there's a hanging connection from your to the server. how often does it happen? that could happen if you close the browser without logging out. but that hanging connection should be flushed out after a few minutes and you can login again. please let me know if that problem persists.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Use your twitter to spread the word Newbie. Like many, always waiting for work to be done by one person, complaints and criticism. You too wanting to buy a million chips boy?
Pages:
Jump to: