Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [TILT] A Poker Player's Cryptocurrency (Main chain is LIVE!) - page 52. (Read 41015 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
When can I download a wallet?

the blockchain is not live yet. it is being worked on at the moment. it should not take very long. the full node is based on geth. the TILT blockchain is a stripped down version of go ethereum.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
When can I download a wallet?
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Hi,

Good idea!

Good luck to everyone!

Best regards,

Arpetuos
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Hello dev the site wont load for me i keep getting the loading icon on my tab but nothing load the site shows as black screen with nothing on it please in solution for this i really want to play Smiley

can you describe your tab? your browser? your os? can you try chrome or firefox? what's your internet connection?
I tried it on chrome which gave me black screen . And tried it with firefox did not load at all . it shows me loading circle on my chrome tab while on firefox it not show anything . I have 10mb DSL i know it is not great but i think it should work without problem .
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Much better setup.
Now whenever I want to play there is a game starting very soon
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
i also intend to create tournaments with guarantees but with a registration fee, like 1.02 TILT to join but with 100 TILT guarantee, but this would probably make me reduce the rakeback instead of 100%. for now i'll just observe how it goes the next few days. just keep on suggesting, players. the main net development is progressing very well, by the way.

The fee must be 10% of the value of the buy in. Example: 1.10, 2.20, 5.50

Because we are few players yet, you can set up tournaments with 300 guaranteed with an entry of 11 ( 10 + 1 )
With a standard award structure.

You can also organize SNG tournaments.
Hello dev the site wont load for me i keep getting the loading icon on my tab but nothing load the site shows as black screen with nothing on it please in solution for this i really want to play Smiley

can you describe your tab? your browser? your os? can you try chrome or firefox? what's your internet connection?
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
there will be 4 freerolls every hour. and it will be 4 types of games. each freeroll will give 100 TILT.
i also intend to create tournaments with guarantees but with a registration fee, like 1.02 TILT to join but with 100 TILT guarantee, but this would probably make me reduce the rakeback instead of 100%. for now i'll just observe how it goes the next few days. just keep on suggesting, players. the main net development is progressing very well, by the way.
thanks dev. also a suggestion, now that turney entrants now reach 10+, how about more payouts than just for 1st place?

the winner-take-all setup was intentional to prevent collusion. Smiley
if everyone is open to it, what i can do is make it 4 tournaments per hour at 100 TILT prize each.
this will somehow reduce the variance of players.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
thanks dev. also a suggestion, now that turney entrants now reach 10+, how about more payouts than just for 1st place?
Activity: 253
Merit: 0
ok, i have bookmark this thread too
Activity: 434
well, this project seems interesting, lets bookmark this thread.  Wink
How can Moonstone DAC XMS token holders help setting up the platform?

Moonstone DAC dev helped setting up the poker room, the servers, the configurations, the licenses, even the technical support for the new blockchain. the only condition is an option to get TILT by burning XMS tokens. later, if you hold 10 XMS you can burn it to get 1 TILT. details will be posted later regarding this.

XMS/BTC: 0.00000038

10 XMS = 0.00000380 = 1 TILT

I think the burn process should be at the rate of 50 xms per TILT, maybe more. What do you think?

i think that's enough. you can't buy enough XMS at those lower price because only quite a few are selling that low. and by the time we go live, i think they will pull out their sell orders. i believe only bots are trading there for now and quite a few volume at that price. when we go live, it's so easy to pick those cheap xms up if they don't remove those sells.

is this swap from XMS to TILT allowed for the said Moonstone DAC dev only or allowed for all of us? also, where is XMS being traded?

For anyone holding XMS. It is traded on livecoin.net
Activity: 486
How can Moonstone DAC XMS token holders help setting up the platform?

Moonstone DAC dev helped setting up the poker room, the servers, the configurations, the licenses, even the technical support for the new blockchain. the only condition is an option to get TILT by burning XMS tokens. later, if you hold 10 XMS you can burn it to get 1 TILT. details will be posted later regarding this.

XMS/BTC: 0.00000038

10 XMS = 0.00000380 = 1 TILT

I think the burn process should be at the rate of 50 xms per TILT, maybe more. What do you think?

i think that's enough. you can't buy enough XMS at those lower price because only quite a few are selling that low. and by the time we go live, i think they will pull out their sell orders. i believe only bots are trading there for now and quite a few volume at that price. when we go live, it's so easy to pick those cheap xms up if they don't remove those sells.

is this swap from XMS to TILT allowed for the said Moonstone DAC dev only or allowed for all of us? also, where is XMS being traded?
legendary
Activity: 2165

Yeah, i guess this is my only solution for now, just after I posted my previous post I went to freeroll tournament and barely waited until my second hand when i went all-in. You can guess what happened. Will see, maybe I will acquire some chips that way, buy hey where can i buy it?

It's OK to be reckless when betting free chips  Grin

You can almost tell sometimes that some people just go all in with nothing just to wrap things up, or to scare people into folding their blind bets
As of the moment:
We have 80 player accounts.
30 of those accounts have TILT ranging from 100 to 5,073.

We have not officially even started yet. Consider those who started this early as the lucky ones because TILT is still easy to get.

I don't know if it's that easy to get TILT, especially if you suck at poker like me. Only 30 players out of 80 acquired TILT, not much. I need to be more patient with my poker hands from now on.

You should buy some chips  Grin

Yeah, i guess this is my only solution for now, just after I posted my previous post I went to freeroll tournament and barely waited until my second hand when i went all-in. You can guess what happened. Will see, maybe I will acquire some chips that way, buy hey where can i buy it?

Check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1899926.new#new

Great, will take a look, but hey I just won Omaha freeroll tournament (like 3 minutes ago) and my first 200 coins are waiting to be enrolled into more high raked hands. Super. See you at the tables.

Congratulations!
legendary
Activity: 1315
As of the moment:

We have not officially even started yet. Consider those who started this early as the lucky ones because TILT is still easy to get.

I don't know if it's that easy to get TILT, especially if you suck at poker like me. Only 30 players out of 80 acquired TILT, not much. I need to be more patient with my poker hands from now on.

Great, will take a look, but hey I just won Omaha freeroll tournament (like 3 minutes ago) and my first 200 coins are waiting to be enrolled into more high raked hands. Super. See you at the tables.
As of the moment:

Pages:
Jump to: