Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TIMEREUM (TME) VERSION 2.0: "ELIXIR" (ELIX) RELEASED (NEW THREAD) - page 10. (Read 126636 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Is it still possible to buy an address?
When this microIco will end? Is there a date or only when all address will be sold?
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
waiting the time to trade in livecoin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
How many addreses have been sold so far ?

If the information on the title of the thread is correct then they have sold around 17 pairs out of 200 so far.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
How many addreses have been sold so far ?
Activity: 672
Bidding ends tomorrow 12PM PDT August 29.

Great.  So today the ICO thing is over.  And I hope you will deploy the new Contract very soon.  All the TME Community waiting for it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Snapshot taken should indeed mean that new work is on the way.

Good things come those who wait.
Go dev, closely monitoring thread and see what is up.
I think so! We are hope have best coin for all member here!
Activity: 294
Snapshot taken should indeed mean that new work is on the way.

Good things come those who wait.
Go dev, closely monitoring thread and see what is up.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Great , if the snapshot was taken means we're moving forward with the new contract.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
how the extra address sales going? do we have aby new update from DEVs? anything doing good so far?
sorry to hear some of your TME that stuck in NOVA exchanges. hopefully you'll will get it back soon.
keep it up the good work team devs Smiley

As you can see from the Ann 183 addresses are left. I want to ask what makes TME token different from Chronologic ICO since both are coming from the genesis blocks

Other than use case, TME seems to be older; Chrono's BCT thread is July 28th and TME's is July 10th so take from that what you will. Chronologic's marketing is more accurate IMO. TME's claim that it's the "first manually mined" token doesn't make much sense and should be "first time-mined token" or something like that.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
how the extra address sales going? do we have aby new update from DEVs? anything doing good so far?
sorry to hear some of your TME that stuck in NOVA exchanges. hopefully you'll will get it back soon.

As you can see from the Ann 183 addresses are left. I want to ask what makes TME token different from Chronologic ICO since both are coming from the genesis blocks
Activity: 252
Merit: 110
Balances snapshot taken. Do not create any more TME batches until new details of how the next contract will work are revealed, or you may not receive those batches.

Thanks,  it's vers good news  Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

I am not lying, I signed up on this site only to post what they replied to me, since it pissed me off so bad. Maybe a caught the wrong tech at the wrong time and its not true. But as you can see from others the format of the email is correct. If I knew how to post an actual pic on this site I would. If you would like me to send you a pic of the email just shoot me your email and I will.

You can put screenshot on any images hosting (e.g. imgbb.com), and paste link here.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Balances snapshot taken. Do not create any more TME batches until new details of how the next contract will work are revealed, or you may not receive those batches.
Thanks your hard works! I realy like this coin and name TIMEREUM
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This guy can lie about Nova reply. If it's real reply, Nova is very, VERY bad indeed!

Looks like you're right, he's probably lying. He registered a few hours ago, perhaps to write this provocation.

I am not lying, I signed up on this site only to post what they replied to me, since it pissed me off so bad. Maybe a caught the wrong tech at the wrong time and its not true. But as you can see from others the format of the email is correct. If I knew how to post an actual pic on this site I would. If you would like me to send you a pic of the email just shoot me your email and I will.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
Keep up the great work! I can see a bright future for this project!
Activity: 170
The project is moving forward, it's a really good news. Looking forward to Cryptopia trading Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

There are lots of TME locked at Nova right now. I was hoping that you will take snapshot later, until the issues are resolved. I also asked a question about auction in telegram group and never got the reply.

There is a balance import function in the new contract that will not be locked up immediately. Thus, if Nova opens withdrawals (with deposits locked), these withdrawals can be tracked to their destination address and balances updated periodically. If Nova opens withdrawals in the very near future, I will retake the snapshot. If not, the balance import function is there to handle the Nova situation. If Nova does not open withdrawals in the very long term or states they will not, the Nova balance can be burned; there is a function made to do that as well.

Great news and awesome new functionality, specially for users that still have their tokens trapped in Nova. Very happy with this new development, keep up the good work!
Activity: 322

Awesome!! Thanks for the update! Dnt wait to see what's in store next!!!
Activity: 167
The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!

Well done. Great News. The update is greatly appreciated!
Pages:
Jump to: