Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TIMEREUM (TME) VERSION 2.0: "ELIXIR" (ELIX) RELEASED (NEW THREAD) - page 8. (Read 126636 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Look at this address which paid for 26+25 genesis addresses, line item 60 & 61 in the list. The payment address which paid 1.4 ETH to Dev, got 500 ETH few mins back, and then 500 ETH went out after making payment to dev.
Now i am just curious it is a big investor account or some exchange account. See yourself.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x3fe9bad95e58c47c34143d0391bbebdc92dcfb36
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
There is a balance import function in the new contract that will not be locked up immediately. Thus, if Nova opens withdrawals (with deposits locked), these withdrawals can be tracked to their destination address and balances updated periodically. If Nova opens withdrawals in the very near future, I will retake the snapshot. If not, the balance import function is there to handle the Nova situation. If Nova does not open withdrawals in the very long term or states they will not, the Nova balance can be burned; there is a function made to do that as well.

I hope everything is thought out from the point of view of security.
 And it will not be possible to load the old tokens several times.
Anyone willing to sell their bidding spot, just tell me the price you want, i will take it.
I was bidding since last two days, but my manager came to my seat in last min and i was not able to revise my bids. If anyone who have enough spots and willing to share some, i am willing to pay fair share.
Genuine request
ignore if you cant do anything about it
Activity: 84
I will be back online later updating the spreadsheets. Thank you for your patience.
please tell us - can we expect the token to be released to other exchanges? The community is quite large and if you need a vote to enter the community, the community is ready to support the token. If you have a plan, then tell him. We have done our work properly and do not want to just keep a coin that is not in demand by anyone. We are waiting for some good news from you!)

can we expect the token to be released to other exchanges?

Yes, that was one purpose of this fundraising. Additional purposes include paying for a professionally designed logo and the cost to upload the balances snapshot.
Hi Timereumdev, any news of date when new contract will be on ETH network?

Currently processing bid payments and reaching out to early investors. Deployment afterward. Thanks for your patience.
Dev, if a winning bidder does not pay or decides a partial buy, than does those addresses go to the next bidder in line?

Yes. The winning bidder has 24 hours to pay.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
It's good to see how much support this project has been getting! I can't wait to see this get back onto an exchange and back in action!!!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Dev, if a winning bidder does not pay or decides a partial buy, than does those addresses go to the next bidder in line?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi Timereumdev, any news of date when new contract will be on ETH network?
Anyone willing to trade their winning bids , PM me with your number of pairs you want to trade and rate that you want per pair.
That's risky though. You realize they have the private keys to the addresses they presented? Except you are referring to just the bid, then thats fine.

just the bid, i will pay to dev directly. and i dont think that could be issue or any risk.
Activity: 31
shit, 12PM was at midday not midnight? ><.
That's too late i suppose.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
please tell us - can we expect the token to be released to other exchanges? The community is quite large and if you need a vote to enter the community, the community is ready to support the token. If you have a plan, then tell him. We have done our work properly and do not want to just keep a coin that is not in demand by anyone. We are waiting for some good news from you!)
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Bid payment sent. Really excited to see the progress and the chance for original Genesis holders to legitimately gain access to another pair.
The bidding spreadsheet has now been updated with a list of the top 200 bids. Payment is due within 24 hours to secure those additional address pairs. Please send an email to [email protected] with a transaction link after payment is sent (from a child or parent) to the address 0x85196Da9269B24bDf5FfD2624ABB387fcA05382B

If you won multiple pairs, please send one payment. If you've already sent them as multiple transactions, please link all the transactions.

Then, the new address pairs will be added to the following final spreadsheet:

Additional Address Pairs

Also being considered right now is awarding people who paid early for .75 ETH the right to have 3 address pairs per payment, instead of 1. This awards those people who invested more earlier on and contributed more than low bidders. This would only add 34 address pairs.
Thanks Dev. This is great news. Let us know what the next step is. Or will emails be sent to early investors? Or they should reach out?

Will send emails out to early investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Anyone willing to trade their winning bids , PM me with your number of pairs you want to trade and rate that you want per pair.
That's risky though. You realize they have the private keys to the addresses they presented? Except you are referring to just the bid, then thats fine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
The bidding spreadsheet has now been updated with a list of the top 200 bids. Payment is due within 24 hours to secure those additional address pairs. Please send an email to [email protected] with a transaction link after payment is sent (from a child or parent) to the address 0x85196Da9269B24bDf5FfD2624ABB387fcA05382B

If you won multiple pairs, please send one payment. If you've already sent them as multiple transactions, please link all the transactions.

Additional Address Pairs

Also being considered right now is awarding people who paid early for .75 ETH the right to have 3 address pairs per payment, instead of 1. This awards those people who invested more earlier on and contributed more than low bidders. This would only add 34 address pairs.
Thanks Dev. This is great news. Let us know what the next step is. Or will emails be sent to early investors? Or they should reach out?
Activity: 17
The bidding spreadsheet has now been updated with a list of the top 200 bids. Payment is due within 24 hours to secure those additional address pairs. Please send an email with a transaction link after payment is sent to the address 0x85196Da9269B24bDf5FfD2624ABB387fcA05382B

Additional Address Pairs

Great work and excellent news for those who supported the project earlier. Really glad to see Timereum moving forward. Cheers!
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
I am only wondering if there will be a sale of 200 genesis address again, why can the dev do that?
If this will be the case, can he make and make genesis addresses of this coin, thus creating money on thin air?

These addresses will be added to the new smart contract and there will be no more restarts.

P.S.
Project MNE 2.0 starts selling the genesis of addresses on an ongoing basis. Why do you think?
But is there a guarantee on that, there will be no more restarts? I dont attack TME..i just dont want it to be a scam project that you might pull off.

You have nothing to worry about, I highly doubt this is a scam project. The Dev has been very active on here and working hard to ensure this project is a success. We just have to be patient, this project won't be finished over night. Give it a few months and just lay back and enjoy the ride.

I dont want this project to turn out to be a scam as well, but what the dev is doing collecting eth being anonymous is a red flag for me.

I've been thinking about that too. Admittedly the amount that'll be raised is far, far less than what most ICOs raise but still, there's nothing stopping the dev from vanishing after all the spots have been bought.

Risk is always there! But who does not take risks, he does not drink champagne!
It is not for you to say that, and as an investor, we arfe having calculated risks and saying with actual product, because thats the reason of ICO. You will use the money on producing something tangible. Using the moneyto put on exchanges? It is not worth investing on ICO for me, if it will be like that, then all can do ICOs and the purpose is to be listed on exchanges with unimaginary product or a product taht maybe done for lets say 100 years. Haha

No one asked your opinion by the way  Wink lol
LOl too many guys who doesnt want creative thinking, I amnot doing it to be negative, I am critisizing them for the good of the project long term, if you can't contribute in the community, just shut up.

When it comes to making money everything gets complicated and twisted, even mining to these addresses and generating coins turns into nightmare when u dont know who u are, where u are at and what is going on with those contracts u urself deployed and linked following the guide u urself wrote on ur own forehead.

Additional Address Pairs

Pages:
Jump to: