Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TIMEREUM (TME) VERSION 2.0: "ELIXIR" (ELIX) RELEASED (NEW THREAD) - page 6. (Read 126636 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 100
So, TME child token for batch creation becomes EXOR that converts to ELIX once deployed, and previously mined batched of TME go right to ELIX?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Getting TME listed on an exchange is important but making sure everything is set and ready should be prioritized. Quick dumps are less important then long term viability.
Yes, I believe getting everything to work correctly is much more important that quickly listing on a bad exchange just for the quick dump.. I really didn't like the first nova listing and you saw how it failed..
Why didn't you like the first listing on Nova it was a working exchange, we had a decent volume and the price was on the rise
the delisting was nova's fault and it shouldn't happen again on another exchange
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
Getting TME listed on an exchange is important but making sure everything is set and ready should be prioritized. Quick dumps are less important then long term viability.
Yes, I believe getting everything to work correctly is much more important that quickly listing on a bad exchange just for the quick dump.. I really didn't like the first nova listing and you saw how it failed..
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
I think cryptopia can be a good option for Tme.
are u serious ? TME listed cryptopia ?

Pray tell, what is wrong with Cryptopia? It's way ahead of TME's previous exchange, Nova, and is fairly cheap to get listed on.

I think we need a listed on livecoin, it be a better exchange, there are bold investors

I'm guessing you have 4 BTC to pay for that listing. Can't wait.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I think we need a listed on livecoin, it be a better exchange, there are bold investors
This coin need on more exchange and need great dev!
Dear dev: ADDRESS PAIR BIDDING had finished, your next time plane?
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Activity: 454
are u serious ? TME listed cryptopia ?
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
So the pair address bidding has ended, what is the next step?
How man total  pair addresses exist now?

Hope nova exchange lists MTE v2 for free and without voting since we paid for v1.

The second time we should not go to nova. There are normal exchanges. On nova there are constant problems with ERC20.
Activity: 425
So the pair address bidding has ended, what is the next step?
How man total  pair addresses exist now?

Hope nova exchange lists MTE v2 for free and without voting since we paid for v1.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Dear all!
When i can active pair buy in Bidding after payment make!
Thanks
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Tomorrow at 1 PM PDT, 8 PM GMT I will be having a LIVE youtube Q&A, crypto talk, hangout etc etc.

Talking all things PPT, PPP, Rialto, TME, current price trends etc.

Hope you all can make it!!

https://www.youtube.com/c/BTCBusinessconsult
Okay, I will go to this, bookmarked already, I would love to see your insight, about that tokens, maybe you can share some technical analysis of some coins as well if  its okay man.
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Tomorrow at 1 PM PDT, 8 PM GMT I will be having a LIVE youtube Q&A, crypto talk, hangout etc etc.

Interesting. I'd be sure to see what you can say about Timereum.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

I will like to know the reasons why you select these four tokens, 3 of the 4 tokens are ICO while 1 is airdrop. I just have a feeling you are looking to use this thread to promote you channel, I hope you have real substance to share and not the normal pump group with know solid fundamentals to back up your projections
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

Activity: 909
Merit: 500
my TME still save in my eth wallet while buy some in nova , so i am still patient and calmly ?
Activity: 294
Hold onto your butts people.

Someone is working really hard behind the curtains. I am sure good news to follow quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: