Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 116. (Read 572605 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Gonna buy 500M for sure.

What prices do u people expect to see?

$1 a coin within a year.
Max Coins: 500,000,000,000
It is much more rational to think in terms of overall marketcap. How does fedora compare to other coins on coinmarketcap. Kind of like real estate. If anybody seriously believes TIPS will get 50 times current bitcoin marketcap within a year, or ever, well I am sorry to splash some cold reality here, but aint gonna happen.

However, achieving marketcap of devcoin, or infinite coin, now that is very possible. The key is to get as many people involved as possible.

James
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm dying.
Gonna buy 500M for sure.

$1 a coin within a year.
Max Coins: 500,000,000,000
Gonna buy 500M for sure.

$1 a coin within a year.
I'm dying.
Gonna buy 500M for sure.

hello TIPS peoples!

Just started researching Fedora today and it looks like new mixing tech will be very good for the coin.

However, I had a hard time buying 6 BTC worth, since there are no TIPS/BTC exchanges. Converting to LTC is such a pain and also costs the bid/ask spread.

Anyway, I asked poloniex.com to add TIPS. I worked with him to get XCP listed. The price basically doubled immediately. XCP did have a pretty sizeable bounty (4.5 BTC and 1500 XCP) for the first exchange to list it. Thats because it was pretty difficult to add. However, since TIPS is standard coin, I bet it wouldnt take too much nudging to convince him.

I have no official affiliation with poloniex, they are just a new exchange that popped up out of nowhere and in a month now has more coins on it that bter and vircurex. They also have google authenticator 2FA. If this community offered some decent amount of TIPS as a bounty to get TIPS/BTC, it could expedite the listing. Totally optional, just a suggestion.

I usually like to buy 0.5% to 1% of a coin, so at current prices, I am a bit short. If any large holders are willing to do a direct sale at a friendly price, that would be helpful. Any discount from current prices could be a completion bonus for getting TIPS/BTC listed.

I sometimes have halfway decent ideas and the more TIPS I have, the more vested I will be to help. I think the ideas I have seen about spreading the TIPS is a very good idea. You need to get faucets, giveaways, etc. from a donation fund of the largest holders. Investing 1% of your holdings to market TIPS will pay back far more than 1% gain in value. For now, it seems that the TIPS community is pretty small, so first priority other than tech is to get more people involved. The doge tipbot is open source, if anyone here can tweak it into a TIPSbot, then the whole reddit space can be filled with random crazy TIPS.  A thousand TIPS here, a thousand there, a thousand everywhere.

James

Thanks, Id help but am new to fedora as well and only have 1M Smiley  lets hope it goes to $1 a coin.. I know with my marketing expertise I can get the word out..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
hello TIPS peoples!

Just started researching Fedora today and it looks like new mixing tech will be very good for the coin.

However, I had a hard time buying 6 BTC worth, since there are no TIPS/BTC exchanges. Converting to LTC is such a pain and also costs the bid/ask spread.

Anyway, I asked poloniex.com to add TIPS. I worked with him to get XCP listed. The price basically doubled immediately. XCP did have a pretty sizeable bounty (4.5 BTC and 1500 XCP) for the first exchange to list it. Thats because it was pretty difficult to add. However, since TIPS is standard coin, I bet it wouldnt take too much nudging to convince him.

I have no official affiliation with poloniex, they are just a new exchange that popped up out of nowhere and in a month now has more coins on it that bter and vircurex. They also have google authenticator 2FA. If this community offered some decent amount of TIPS as a bounty to get TIPS/BTC, it could expedite the listing. Totally optional, just a suggestion.

I usually like to buy 0.5% to 1% of a coin, so at current prices, I am a bit short. If any large holders are willing to do a direct sale at a friendly price, that would be helpful. Any discount from current prices could be a completion bonus for getting TIPS/BTC listed.

I sometimes have halfway decent ideas and the more TIPS I have, the more vested I will be to help. I think the ideas I have seen about spreading the TIPS is a very good idea. You need to get faucets, giveaways, etc. from a donation fund of the largest holders. Investing 1% of your holdings to market TIPS will pay back far more than 1% gain in value. For now, it seems that the TIPS community is pretty small, so first priority other than tech is to get more people involved. The doge tipbot is open source, if anyone here can tweak it into a TIPSbot, then the whole reddit space can be filled with random crazy TIPS.  A thousand TIPS here, a thousand there, a thousand everywhere.

James
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
100 million TIPS to hold is enough. I thinks its better if the coin is well distributed. Nice work devs!

yeah think if they went to $1 a coin? Smiley

Or even just $0.01 or $0.001!!
Activity: 126
100 million TIPS to hold is enough. I thinks its better if the coin is well distributed. Nice work devs!

Think if they went for 10,000 for a dollar. I could afford to get a really nice new computer, or a used car, which is worth WAY more than the 2 months I have put into crypto so far.
Activity: 196
Anyway of implementing a tipbot onto youtube like Coinye? Tipping TIPS makes more sense than tipping KOI.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
Activity: 140
TIPS went PRICE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 278
47 is being picked away at 48 coming soon.   75 or 100 needed for BTC?
Activity: 364
we need TIPS/BTC market on cryptsy

dont forget vote https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/76655

TIPS/BTC will come in good time, this is your chance to accumulate before the masses get involved in these revolutionary developments!

Proud to be a long TIPS holder Cheesy
Activity: 364
Activity: 98
just write the sooner they will add the market the more profit they will make.
They listen to the sound of money.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
Jump to: