Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 145. (Read 573290 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Est Next Difficulty   1.93735111 (Change in 3 Blocks)    KEEP GOING!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So if someone wanted to move TIPS from one exchange to another right now it would take like a day to do it?

Basically doing anything with TIPS right now is out of the question. Everyone is just going to have to keep mining, sit tight, and hope we get pushed through to 51000 sometime soon. Whatever you do, don't stop mining. It will only prolong the situation.
So if someone wanted to move TIPS from one exchange to another right now it would take like a day to do it?
If we really are at 150 Mh/s for the entire network right now, this is going to be a problem. If we can't convince the dev to push the fork up, or get a multipool or whale to throw us several Gh/s, we are probably going to be doing a lot of waiting around.
Everyone watching this thread wants the price to go up but nobody is mining the coin.  You fckers point some machines at it so we can move past these blocks.   I have 1/50th of the entire network right now and that is pretty embarrassing!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
TIPS will never recover.

Go and hit yourself in the head with something heavy.
When you state something of such a magnitude it is quite expected to support it with a back story at least.

Don't feed him!!!  Wink

Just use the ignore button  Grin
Activity: 182
TIPS will never recover.

Go and hit yourself in the head with something heavy.
When you state something of such a magnitude it is quite expected to support it with a back story at least.
Activity: 344
TIPS will never recover.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
If coin is fixed and rewards are cut in 1/2 moving foward why would the price drop so much?

There is alot of issues right now in crypto world not related to FEDORA

Please visit www.coindesk.com

- mtgox issue
- russia issue
- random other crap
If coin is fixed and rewards are cut in 1/2 moving foward why would the price drop so much?
Activity: 42
BlueCoin Stock has added FedoraCoin, we have had the coin stopped during 24h by the old blockexplorer.
You can visit the market with the exchange and monitors this, here: http://bluecoinstock.com/public/market/4

Right now is collecting data of FedoraCoin \o/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
Have the multipools given us some breathing space?
Activity: 277
Woahhhh let's goooooo
Thanks multipool ( finally)
We really need to fix this with a new release asap
Activity: 17
I think we are about to be in trouble again. As soon as the diff dropped to 17 the net hash rate jumped form like less than 1 GH/s to almost 20, on the next diff bump when we get back to 200 something, i'm sure they will drop off again and leave us hung.
Activity: 182
We made it! Woohoo!

gravity well kicks in??

192 blocks left. Right now we have quite decent hashrate, it should go smooth-er.
Even I managed to quadruple my hashing power in the meanwhile.
Activity: 294
Jump to: