Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 140. (Read 573179 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We will be rich in few days Cheesy

Are you sure about that? What if value doesn't start to rise?

Then we have a Problem.  Grin

No, then we buy more, you sell out and cry later Smiley
appears in the wallet:
0 active connection in the network

That is strange. I mean- synchronization may not be great right now, but it should show some active connections.
How is wallet running? Maybe give it some time to catch up?

have 4 hours so that this!!

Any firewall running?
Also- windows was trying to block it for me, clicked to allow it to connect.

Just for info- I just checked and have 8 active connections in my wallet.
Also, theoretically no transactions should be lost in network- as long as you have that copy of wallet it should be accessible at any point from any machine.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Then we have a Problem.  Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
appears in the wallet:

That is strange. I mean- synchronization may not be great right now, but it should show some active connections.

have 4 hours so that this!!
Activity: 177

appears in the wallet:

legendary
Will anyone exchange Xivra against Tips?

I give you 1 Million Xivra, for 50 Million Tips, if anyone is interested PM me.

I will give you 35 million TIPS.

40 million and we have a deal
appears in the wallet:
I am unable to synchronize the wallet. I'm using version 0.56. FedoraCoin.conf already created the file, put it in the paste specified here in the forum. deleted all files except wallet.dat and restarted the wallet. but the wallet does not synchronize.
Can someone help me?

EVERYTHING IS OK, DON'T WORRY

Let me explain: we have hard time crunching last hard blocks, it takes a bit longer than expected.
We will start new difficulty algorithm at block 51k, and fedora will be flying!
You can make it happen even faster by promoting coin and pointing your miners at fedora, each khash/s is at price of gold now.
so I can continue mining for normally. the wallet will resynchronize again in the future?

It will synchronize just now. Block crunched.
Activity: 11
After solving block 50948 my wallet resynchronized and it seems ok atm Smiley
BUY MORE TIPS NOW before it ROCKET HIGH !!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

It is beginning.

doge buy/sell orders are all at about 0.1-2 LTC,
fedora buy/sell orders are reaching 100-300 LTC

when we take off it will be legendary!
Also check the time between trades.
I am unable to synchronize the wallet. I'm using version 0.56. FedoraCoin.conf already created the file, put it in the paste specified here in the forum. deleted all files except wallet.dat and restarted the wallet. but the wallet does not synchronize.
Can someone help me?

Let me explain: we have hard time crunching last hard blocks, it takes a bit longer than expected.
You can make it happen even faster by promoting coin and pointing your miners at fedora, each khash/s is at price of gold now.
so I can continue mining for normally. the wallet will resynchronize again in the future?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

I will give you 35 million TIPS.
Activity: 140
BUY MORE TIPS NOW before it ROCKET HIGH !!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy
Can someone help me?

Activity: 48
Can someone help me?
I have this problem too
I'm unable to sync the wallet. I'm using version 0.56. FedoraCoin.conf already created the file, put it in the paste specified here in the forum. deleted all files except wallet.dat and restarted the wallet. but the wallet does not synchronize.
Can someone help me?
legendary

Activity: 48
i tried to send 168k coins to a exchange 24 hours ago and they still haven't shown up anybody have any ideas on why its taking so long?

syncing has stopped at 2 hours also  werid stuff going on lately in crypto
Have you updated your wallet to the latest version?

If not, delete everything from %appdata%/Fedoracoin/ except wallet.dat.
Then start the new wallet version and let it sync. Your balance should now be reset and you can send your coins to the exchange using the actual blockchain.

thanks that worked for syncing
I start the new wallet versoin and no sync.block 50947
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
I would like to mine tips on my macbook (the only machine I have at the moment), even though it probably has zero effect on the network but I would feel good about it  Grin
the question is, I have the wallet and tried once to mine using this pool I think http://fed.towho.de/ or one that looked similar, but I couldn't see my stats on the page and gave up. did I miss something or how should I go about it?

It takes a while to show up. What miner where you using?

I only have the fedoracoin wallet, and I clicked the 'start mining' button there after entering the server and username variables Grin. Do I need to install something additional?
Jump to: