Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 180. (Read 573526 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
[Note: This update was first posted on G+: https://plus.google.com/114816033975093735144/posts, follow us there to stay up to date]

Time for a sneak peek! Now that we're done with the REST API flow, we're working on the next one: the simple client-sided flow (http://dashboard.withfedoraco.in/docs/payment_flows/simple_client).

These screenshots show what happens when a user gets redirected to our dialog to make a payment, much like how +PayPal does it.?

This is what a user sees when he/she opens the pay link

Once the payment has been sent, we show this screen immediately

When we get a confirmation from the network, we show the user the progress

Once the desired number of confirmations has been reached, the user can continue
Activity: 84
tip stable at 77 for the last 30 or so minutes so get in whiles you can....the weak hands are done
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
It is 0.00000077 LTC now buy more before SUN RISE !!! Otherwise too late already. TO the Hat.
Will reveal itself.  Wink

No rush. 1st Feb is where crypto-currency swing upward again. !!!

Have to read much more about the 31th, so i know what i will do on the 30th.
You got any useful links that support your statement?

Didn´t completed my research about it yet.
Sure !!!. We ahead of them. !!! Grin

I don't think this coin can go much higher for awhile.

Mining rewards are still too high.  3.6 BILLION new TIPS mined each day, that is over 3% of total coin supply, too many miner-dumpers killing the market

Buy @ 40, sell in another month when block rewards are halved Smiley
The coin isn't even 10 hours on cryptsy yet, I doubt the current price will stay low like this.

It wont. As soon as America wake up and see Fedora at this price they are going to buy up big time and its going to BOOM!!!
Activity: 82

I keep hearing things will go north in Feb.  Where are you guys getting this information?  Any pointer to the source will be appreciated! 
market has settled so buy whiles you can
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
look at nxt, $70m, market cap they have had more coins premined
Nxt is different. It's PoS and you can't mine it at all. Dime isn't worth the trouble.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
look at nxt, $70m, market cap they have had more coins premined
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Question: I got all in @Tips.
But i think i will sell a part of it to go into Dime?
Dime could make a rise too.

Of course not now. Would waite until rise then sell a part. But Dime is ~40 right now. Could get the next coin whats boombing after TIPS. Just because people seeing all this cheap coins rising they buy into the other cheap one´s.

Any thoughts?

I wouldn´t invest in DIME. It has much premine. CAGE has very much potential atm and can reach 1000 latoshi easily.
Activity: 196
Dimecoin lacks the real world usage Fedoracoin offers.
I wouldn't bet on Dimecoin rising to 2-3 million market cap, just because mining difficulty is high.
Fedora has a much better community and better devs.

Fedora's target: Moon.

To this I only have to add the following:

i have taken out my original buy in in fedoracoin, anything there now is profit,
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
Lol if you just jump from coin to coin you'll maybe miss a lot of profit in the first place.
skillrun dimecoin is in same situation as fedoracoin before it rose, fedora is just falling due to miners but we can see real value,

if dimecoin rises miners will not bring it down, the difficulty on fedora is 51 and dimecoin 2526, so dime has a better chance of rising and stabilizing much higher

get in while you can
Activity: 182
100 000 bonus hwo find first block on http://tips.forkpool.com  Cheesy
Activity: 98

Have to read much more about the 31th, so i know what i will do on the 30th.
You got any useful links that support your statement?

Didn´t completed my research about it yet.
Question: I got all in @Tips.
But i think i will sell a part of it to go into Dime?
Dime could make a rise too.

Of course not now. Would waite until rise then sell a part. But Dime is ~40 right now. Could get the next coin whats boombing after TIPS. Just because people seeing all this cheap coins rising they buy into the other cheap one´s.

Any thoughts?
The coin isn't even 10 hours on cryptsy yet, I doubt the current price will stay low like this.

It wont. As soon as America wake up and see Fedora at this price they are going to buy up big time and its going to BOOM!!!

I´m ready to see the bump.
But hey let´s stop for 1 moment to think about what happend.

I got in at 33-55. And we all just doubled our money in 2 days! Where else in the real world happens something like this?
It´s amazing even when we all get out at 100! We doubled our money in 2 days!

Haha last week a friend of mine was talking about shares that he sold them. Because his shares got 10% + over few months.
He was completely amazed and happy about it, and i just thought "HAHA LOL 10%. Last few days over 200% on TIPS"

Don´t forget to think real.
THE MARKET IS VERY MUCH CALM NOW
Jump to: