Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 37. (Read 570641 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Here is a little picture, same thing the w/Fedoracoin team has posted but this time it isn't a test by them.

This is me another step closer to selling services and merchandise for TIPS Smiley

Honestly I am so happy with how easy the system works. Just fantastic really. I have only gotten my own shit together just finally to be able to get this going but on their end, this system is flawless so far. Well keep the updates rolling.

We're glad you like the w/ Fedoracoin system!
Our goal was to not only provide good UX but also good DX and so far we believe we've succeeded in both.

Let us know if we can help you with anything.
Activity: 112
btc38 Voter  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501963.0

just voted total 8 so far   Wink
Lets stop posting sarcastic remarks doesn't help the community at all. Cool
Activity: 98
Guys heard a rumour that doge team is coming to tips! Shit, maybe finally we will get some traction!
I'm making some shopping before grande finale.

BITCOIN team is also coming to tips!  Shocked

I heard, that Barrak Obama is joining the dev team to.

FBI is going to buy TiPS with the confiscated Bitcoins from SR. The market will boom!  Shocked
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
So in the interest of being quite happy with my progress.

Here is a little picture, same thing the w/Fedoracoin team has posted but this time it isn't a test by them.

This is me another step closer to selling services and merchandise for TIPS Smiley

Honestly I am so happy with how easy the system works. Just fantastic really. I have only gotten my own shit together just finally to be able to get this going but on their end, this system is flawless so far. Well keep the updates rolling.

I will also mention that although the shopping cart is quite basic that I have gotten together, more found and slightly modified to be honest, when I am complete and the w/ team gives the go ahead to go live I will put the code for a sample site up integrating the shopping cart with the w/fedoracoin example app to make it that 1 step easier for people to accept TIPS.

Time for sleep.

This is great.  Good to see the first market going up!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Guys heard a rumour that doge team is coming to tips! Shit, maybe finally we will get some traction!

I heard, that Barrak Obama is joining the dev team to.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Yeah, buy orders are starting to swell. Something big is coming.
Also I sense that the new branding and some info from dev will be released soon!

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

I will also mention that although the shopping cart is quite basic that I have gotten together, more found and slightly modified to be honest, when I am complete and the w/ team gives the go ahead to go live I will put the code for a sample site up integrating the shopping cart with the w/fedoracoin example app to make it that 1 step easier for people to accept TIPS.

Time for sleep.

Great job !

Wish you all the luck  Wink
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake

Time for sleep.

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
I think thats just hyperbole.  Price sure hasn't increased, nor has anyone confirmed that.

So things are coming along for me on the side of getting TIPS accepted on my sites.
Just if anyone is interested.

Bad planning on my part I guess. Had her almost ready to go and then I realized, its all fine and dandy to accept TIPS directly for a purchase on the site, but what if someone wants to buy more than a single product or service?

Sooooooo, I have spent some time getting the answers I needed and my shopping cart is just about ready to go. Smiley

that's so awesome! I'll wait for the announcement!  Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
New fedoracoin pool with stratum and vardiff.
Visit fed.mariveti.nl
Let's mine a lot of fedora coin... Grin
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake
I think thats just hyperbole.  Price sure hasn't increased, nor has anyone confirmed that.

So things are coming along for me on the side of getting TIPS accepted on my sites.
Just if anyone is interested.

Bad planning on my part I guess. Had her almost ready to go and then I realized, its all fine and dandy to accept TIPS directly for a purchase on the site, but what if someone wants to buy more than a single product or service?

Sooooooo, I have spent some time getting the answers I needed and my shopping cart is just about ready to go. Smiley
Activity: 434

Shocked ?
Activity: 434

Where did you see this rumor?  Maybe the TiPS team could address this.

If this price dips sub 30 Im back in.

Sorry... too late Smiley as I said this was the last day of cheap tips. You better grab those last ones at sub 40.

Pages:
Jump to: