Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 79. (Read 571680 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

You are right. It is taken for crap  Angry

I don't want people to confuse with TIPScoin.

Is it possible to change it yet? Maybe like "TIPS - The Internet Payment System"

Just my words a few pages ago.  Grin

We need invisibel. Why isn't he responding?  Huh
Nothing will happen without him...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Nice man, nice! Powerful become, you have!
Now we basically need some dev stepping up and giving the green light. We need the green light now, an we can really start promoting the new tips with the new logo  Smiley

Thanks my friend! I smell victory and triumph coming our way!
There is lot of potential and new territory where all this can go, success is now just a matter of hard and organized work. And I think with the good devs doing the amazing core work, and then the active community and the amazing skills that have shown up, TIPS will be strong and very successful and more importantly, do really useful service in the world which is the ultimate goal I believe. not short term gains, but long term success and services.

It is already taken for crap -.- Unfortunately.

there is this one, not ideal but at least its owned by one us now
http://www.reddit.com/r/tipsCoin/new/

Like I wrote there, it's not tipsCOIN.
Good to have a subreddit, but confusing to others.Sound like a completely new coin.

somebody suggested 'TIPS - The Internet Payment System', I suggest this would be best, and maybe add (Fedoracoin previously) temporarily to remove confusion. Then put the link in the old subreddit to redirect the readers to the new page.

Yes, why not make a subreddit with 'TIPS - The Internet Payment System' instead of just TIPS, which apparantly is already taken. The redirect from the old subreddit is also a good idea.
The one responsible for the reddit here could get started right away if we had the approval of the Dev. Let's get this done people !
Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Now we basically need some dev stepping up and giving the green light. We need the green light now, an we can really start promoting the new tips with the new logo  Smiley

Thanks my friend! I smell victory and triumph coming our way!
There is lot of potential and new territory where all this can go, success is now just a matter of hard and organized work. And I think with the good devs doing the amazing core work, and then the active community and the amazing skills that have shown up, TIPS will be strong and very successful and more importantly, do really useful service in the world which is the ultimate goal I believe. not short term gains, but long term success and services.

Good to have a subreddit, but confusing to others.Sound like a completely new coin.

somebody suggested 'TIPS - The Internet Payment System', I suggest this would be best, and maybe add (Fedoracoin previously) temporarily to remove confusion. Then put the link in the old subreddit to redirect the readers to the new page.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
whats next after mixer

Hopefully a tipping bot.

And then maybe a TIPScard - hard plastic card (like credit card) like a paper wallet.
QR codes on receives.

TIPScard should be top of the list Smiley
whats next after mixer

Hopefully a tipping bot.

And then maybe a TIPScard - hard plastic card (like credit card) like a paper wallet.
QR codes on receives.
Activity: 686

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes i posted to fast, paying MINTPAL to get listed is not a very good idea.

But for the article it seems to be a good idea

Agreed! The more articles are written about tips, the higher our exposure. This will bring us more than get listed on some quite new and yet unknown exchanges.

The guys from cryptocoinsnews just wrote me after I asked them what info they need and if we should write a rough draft for the article:

"As much info as possible yes. Write a rough draft, that would be good.
BTC address: 1LUS8zQv4SJQ2ddS1w2eeXQ1MhdevtE9KB"

That is their btc adress, they need a total of 0.3 BTC. We could send the BTC to vir6s btc adress (1FzUzgxqjK6T9RKcCkPA9jT8JHbzuBSx8z) and he then sends the btc to cryptcoins news?
Vir6, would you agree with that procedure?
I could in the mean time write a rough draft for the article.

What exactly would we want to mention?

I say in that article we should emphasize:
-Coin mixing as it is our unique feature as of now
-rebranding of the name to tips, show our new logo
-the tipping aspect of tips
-large number of coins, fair launch, no premine
-kimoto gravity well diff algo

What else?

I am sure this is a very good idea, I think we can collect 0.3 btc's. I can exchange some cryptsy points for btc's. It won't be too much but if all of us put a small amount we can reach 0.3 easily. A good idea also could be to make a fund to collect some millions of TIPS and make give aways. Let's say put 10 mill together or something like that and make giveaways of 10k to promote the coin and use it for TIPS. Anyone who owns a webpage for any busiiness and have any TIPS could have an API that accepts TIPS for donations. I don't know if there is any API for this but maybe the devs could make it.

+1, I would also chip in for the 0.3BTC and bounties.

I see there is some TIPS censorship on reddit. REMOVED.

What else?

Isn't Darkcoin using the coin mixer yet? Even for free - TIPS fee is 2%.
Activity: 182
Hello,

I am following TIPS constantly because I can see that it has a good dev team and it's behind people that supports the coin and puts effort on it.

I was looking some posts regarding to pay some btc to add it into some exchanges. What I would say about this issue is that yes, cryptorush already has it, and having it in mintpal wouldn't make a big difference. It's almost newer than cryptorush and its volume is similar or lower. Looking more into this, I would suggest if we get to the point of paying any exchange to add it is to put together enough funds to add it to a better exchange, let's say bter or cryptsy for tips/btc. I don't know if any of those accepts any kind of payment to make sure it's added. I suppose they don't because otherwise some ideas like this one would have come up.

But adding it to mintpal is gonna cost us some btc's which I am not sure if will be worth.

One more thing also is that it shouldn't take too much time to choose basic things as logo's and stuff like that because to the new people who comes into the thread that seems that we are just in the beginning as we are taking 10 pages to choose a logo and TIPS is been alive for quite longer. Having said this, I would say that the last one looks very attractive and quite pro, it looks like it's been made by a person who has knowledge on logos and has taken some time to make it.

Another thing, the name is important and I would say that it stands better for TIPS than Fedora. Fedora has been a defeat and people who look at it is very aware that a brand has to be renewed to make sure and let new joiners see that this is pointing in a different direction and we want to forget about the previous steps that were made. Besides Fedora doesn't look like a really attractive name. If I told someone who is outside of cryptoworld about Fedora he/she would say WTF?? Ok freak, come with a different weird story next day. That previous thing sounds bad, but cryptocurrency is the future, and it will be pointing to the average person who hasn't got knowledge on codes and computers and all that. We want to make something that can be used for everyone, and I am not talking about TIPS, I am talking about the whole world of cryptos. I don't want to compare but why doge has had so much success. Because it's not about technical issues. Technical issues are important to those who are worried about having their money safe and anonymous, but TIPS at the moment has to be more worried about good marketing and expanding than tech things because even if they are a big progress which is a big progress, average people usually don't give a damn thing about these feautures.

Agreed! The more articles are written about tips, the higher our exposure. This will bring us more than get listed on some quite new and yet unknown exchanges.

The guys from cryptocoinsnews just wrote me after I asked them what info they need and if we should write a rough draft for the article:

That is their btc adress, they need a total of 0.3 BTC. We could send the BTC to vir6s btc adress (1FzUzgxqjK6T9RKcCkPA9jT8JHbzuBSx8z) and he then sends the btc to cryptcoins news?

What else?

Yes of course i can collect it.

- Maybe we should also say it's the 2nd most profitable coin to mine
- Growing community
- We need to contact withfedoraco.in (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/withfedoracoin-209409)

And i think someone who speak a perfect english should write the mail.

Community is present but not dev. That's why we go nowhere...

15 Pages about Logo.
15 Pages about Idea, Promotion, Marketing.

And no response from the dev!

Yesterday one of the dev have called me a thief (about the logo i made) in public on irc... I just want to laugh about that Grin
It's annoying to hear that, because i updated the template of r/fedoracoin... (an admin asked me to change the template and use the logo I made)

All effort for this! Huh

I feel the same, we can do all we want to help TIPS but without Devs support it will be a problem.
I see there is some TIPS censorship on reddit. REMOVED.

What else?

I am sure this is a very good idea, I think we can collect 0.3 btc's. I can exchange some cryptsy points for btc's. It won't be too much but if all of us put a small amount we can reach 0.3 easily. A good idea also could be to make a fund to collect some millions of TIPS and make give aways. Let's say put 10 mill together or something like that and make giveaways of 10k to promote the coin and use it for TIPS. Anyone who owns a webpage for any busiiness and have any TIPS could have an API that accepts TIPS for donations. I don't know if there is any API for this but maybe the devs could make it.

+1, I would also chip in for the 0.3BTC and bounties.
Activity: 67

What else?

15 Pages about Logo.

Yesterday one of the dev have called me a thief (about the logo i made) in public on irc... I just want to laugh about that Grin
It's annoying to hear that, because i updated the template of r/fedoracoin... (an admin asked me to change the template and use the logo I made)

All effort for this! Huh

yeah i saw you got a bitchy comment on reddit in your update post. I believe thats the programer that built the fedora website. I say built because its not designed. there is a tipscoin subredit created by a tips activist but got shot down by that mod.

Some people have egos and get all delusional over there way of thinking. In the end its going to be tips.
Activity: 84
What?

15 Pages about Logo.

All effort for this! Huh
Hello,

I am following TIPS constantly because I can see that it has a good dev team and it's behind people that supports the coin and puts effort on it.

I was looking some posts regarding to pay some btc to add it into some exchanges. What I would say about this issue is that yes, cryptorush already has it, and having it in mintpal wouldn't make a big difference. It's almost newer than cryptorush and its volume is similar or lower. Looking more into this, I would suggest if we get to the point of paying any exchange to add it is to put together enough funds to add it to a better exchange, let's say bter or cryptsy for tips/btc. I don't know if any of those accepts any kind of payment to make sure it's added. I suppose they don't because otherwise some ideas like this one would have come up.

But adding it to mintpal is gonna cost us some btc's which I am not sure if will be worth.

One more thing also is that it shouldn't take too much time to choose basic things as logo's and stuff like that because to the new people who comes into the thread that seems that we are just in the beginning as we are taking 10 pages to choose a logo and TIPS is been alive for quite longer. Having said this, I would say that the last one looks very attractive and quite pro, it looks like it's been made by a person who has knowledge on logos and has taken some time to make it.

Another thing, the name is important and I would say that it stands better for TIPS than Fedora. Fedora has been a defeat and people who look at it is very aware that a brand has to be renewed to make sure and let new joiners see that this is pointing in a different direction and we want to forget about the previous steps that were made. Besides Fedora doesn't look like a really attractive name. If I told someone who is outside of cryptoworld about Fedora he/she would say WTF?? Ok freak, come with a different weird story next day. That previous thing sounds bad, but cryptocurrency is the future, and it will be pointing to the average person who hasn't got knowledge on codes and computers and all that. We want to make something that can be used for everyone, and I am not talking about TIPS, I am talking about the whole world of cryptos. I don't want to compare but why doge has had so much success. Because it's not about technical issues. Technical issues are important to those who are worried about having their money safe and anonymous, but TIPS at the moment has to be more worried about good marketing and expanding than tech things because even if they are a big progress which is a big progress, average people usually don't give a damn thing about these feautures.

What else?

Activity: 277
Waiting Invisibel for key decisions

Vir6 : do NOT pay any small exchange...buy rather TIPS .

The best is yet to come
Pages:
Jump to: