Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 81. (Read 571769 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake
Just my 2 TIPS but im not a fan of the upside down hat. Seems kind of beggy. Im sure a lot of time was put in, nothing personal.
I am also not really a fan of any of whats happening lately, besides development.

Looks like a lot of people got in to Fedoracoin TIPS since it got on to cryptsy, but there were people supporting from before that, back when it was worthless. Now that it has a bit of value lets rebrand and here are my logo ideas?

Logo ideas a plenty where submitted long ago, invisible is in charge of that so up to him, but so many supporters from the beginning seem to be getting pushed out, or at least forgotten about.

Well maybe it is up to invisible, has anyone jumped on the IRC to chat and throw the ideas around there, it has more of the people behind the coin more often then these forums.

Either way I think there is way to much focus about how there needs to be rebranding, hate to use examples of other coins but....

Dogecoin......it is a dog..no rebrand was necessary for it.

What is going to make this coin is people standing behind it, doing what they can to use the coin, spend it, play games, sell things, spread word about the coin, explain why it is better....

Coin mixing feature....first ever done and done.
Payment platform.......to simplify paying with crypto coins, lessen server load for transactions, new type of platform
The fact that it is in any way, whether shorthand or longhand, referred to as TIPS.......thats sweet
There are 500 billion total coins..........meant to use, not to hoard

We should focus on the spread and positive features of the coin, not the aspects we dislike. Those things should be stated, don't get me wrong, they can always be helpful and show insight, but then back to the positive and wait to find out what happens on your negative comment. Maybe throw a PM or email to someone that could solve your issue, like the Dev, and if they see it to be in the correct path for the coin im sure they will move forward with the idea, whether new logo, or rebrand, or whatever the case may be.

A Tip of the hat and a wag of the doge :p

AND

The paper wallet is up and functional which is awsome for all uses of the coin.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Darkcoin already starting to test out their mixer, so this rebranding needs to be done quicker or else we won't get the chance to advertise TiPS as the first mixer coin since Darkcoin seems to be more popular

Exactly. I think that coin with the binary numbers around it is perfect, we need invisibel to come in and approve the logo/rebrand and put that behind us, focus strictly on the mixer and TIPS going forward. We really need to act NOW or this will be a huge opportunity wasted

Invisibel did a great job with the development and implementation of the coin mixing, but we need leadership on the logo, marketing, and overall re-branding. 
Activity: 69
Darkcoin already starting to test out their mixer, so this rebranding needs to be done quicker or else we won't get the chance to advertise TiPS as the first mixer coin since Darkcoin seems to be more popular

Exactly. I think that coin with the binary numbers around it is perfect, we need invisibel to come in and approve the logo/rebrand and put that behind us, focus strictly on the mixer and TIPS going forward. We really need to act NOW or this will be a huge opportunity wasted

+1

I think there are several voices in this thread that think we have to move on this asap, or we might get left behind.
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
I hope you guys understand the enormity of the situation. Everyone who has invested in FedoraCoin/TIPS will have to change their branding. Payw/FedoraCoin, Fedoracha.in, Fedoraco.in are just a few of the websites that were providing our infrastructure that'll now have to change.

Very True.  The real selling points of this coin are the name (Tips) and the mixing feature.  It may be a hassle, but Tips will definitely help sell the brand, and definitely needs to be re-branded imo.

At last Fedora is gone. Away from the meaningless hat coin to a coin with actual purpose!

Well done, another step in the right direction.  Grin
I hope you guys understand the enormity of the situation. Everyone who has invested in FedoraCoin/TIPS will have to change their branding. Payw/FedoraCoin, Fedoracha.in, Fedoraco.in are just a few of the websites that were providing our infrastructure that'll now have to change.

Very True.  The real selling points of this coin are the name (Tips) and the mixing feature.  It may be a hassle, but Tips will definitely help sell the brand, and definitely needs to be re-branded imo.
Activity: 597
Activity: 112
ITS NOT FEDORA DAMMIT ITS TIPS!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
fedoracoin has been added to the exchange. if anything, it bolsters the resume of the coin.

https://openex.pw/index.php?page=trade&market=118

one problem though. getinfo returns $row["balance"] = 66070 and $row["blocks"] = 0, so the rpc call seems to be slightly bugged.
10,000 TiPS bounty for that professional letter you were talking about Smiley

Just post so we can read and dissect.

Good idea!  I think we should develop a bounty program to incentivize people to accomplish tasks.  That should help ensure we get things done properly.

Anyone have suggestions for ideas we could provide tip bounties for?
Activity: 182
What about having a Q&A thread in the general section of Alternate Cryptocurrencies on this forum? Have someone who is technically savvy (probably a dev) answer the questions and explain the process. I see a few other coins have Q&A type threads in there. I feel like this post is the only thing that's advertising the mixer right now or explaining it. Get some flow charts going as well.

pssst! ehm infographics ehkm
Activity: 623
going to bed now, so A Tip Of The Hat To You Gentlemen!
See ya 2marrow  Grin
Activity: 623
What about having a Q&A thread in the general section of Alternate Cryptocurrencies on this forum? Have someone who is technically savvy (probably a dev) answer the questions and explain the process. I see a few other coins have Q&A type threads in there. I feel like this post is the only thing that's advertising the mixer right now or explaining it. Get some flow charts going as well.

+1!
Activity: 298
dApps Development Automation Platform
Activity: 221

Hi,

Live TIPS Price Chart for Your Website

We have created a series of free Live Interactive Cryptocurrency Charts which you can use on your website  (Dogecoin, Litecoin, DevCoin, Lottocoin, Quark ... 130 cryptocurrencies).
   It will display live prices for a selected cryptocurrency with graphics price changes on your website.

TIPS price chart which you can place on your website  - http://myip.ms/info/chartbox/m/147#c

Regards
  Myip.ms Team
  http://live.myip.ms

Activity: 196

I'll try contacting some crypto news sites, maybe they would want to write an article about tips.
We just have to push the coin mixing feature really hard now lest other coins will steal us the show.

Good luck with that only "bitcoinmagazine" answered me but they didn't wrote about us.

But if they receive a lot of emails about TIPS they will take a look at it...

I just now wrote an email to cryptocoinsnews.com and cryptonerd. Let's see how that turns out.
The more people write them emails, the better.
Bitoinmagazine would be nice, I'll try and send them something too.
There must be a way to bring one of these sites to write an article about tips.
How are the other coins getting these sites to write articles about them?

Others coins are getting articles because of differents things : innovations / big price increase / fast growing community / mass adoption / ...

Anyway here are some websites that might write about us

http://cryptolife.net/
http://www.coindesk.com/
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/
http://crypto-news.com/
http://cryptosource.org/
http://bitcoinmagazine.com/
http://newsbtc.com/

Ah great. That's a good list, I'll contact them.
So, let me go through this list. Innovations: Check (coin mixing)
Big price increase: We had one in the past when tips rose from like 5 Litoshi to 150. Then we hit cryptsy and went down, but still way above from two months ago. So half-check Smiley
Fast growing community: Check.
Mass adoption: On the way Wink (Payment processor in the works) So half-check!

Come on, that's looking good! Out of those 4 criteria we have at least 2+2*1/2=3 !  Ha !
We will get them to write something about tips Smiley

Payment processor is complete

AND PLEASE HOLD ALL MOVEMENT.  We still have some of the core group against this idea.  (I was revoked my reddit mod access).  Although the name has been changed in the title and on the main page we should wait for invisibel to give us his blessings before we go... "balls out".  

So please let's not get started yet.  We have to make sure everyone is on board.  invisibel giving us his sanction will put all of this conflict to rest.

We still need the wallet and the reddit site to reflect the new changes or else new users will be confused.  I appreciate the energy, but we need a process in place to accept new users.  Right now it's not in place, it's just confusing and will turn people off.

Ok, you're right. Maybe I was a bit too energetic about getting started. Let's wait for Invisibels blessing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
10,000 TiPS bounty for that professional letter you were talking about Smiley

Just post so we can read and dissect.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
for tipping people in real life at restaurants and stuff you need a fedora coin android wallet with a built in qr code scanner/ generator

thats the revolutionary app imo

or for online tipping maybe a website that you can create a custom link worth say 50,000 tips and just send that link to whoever you want on skype or facebook or anything and that person click on the link and instantly redeem the fedora on an online wallet they dont have to sign up or anything and dont have to download the real wallet

Activity: 84
What?
It's not official logo Wink
So im tired a bit with this logo :p no more change if no news from invisible or what's going on with name or other thing.
Pages:
Jump to: