Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 77. (Read 571674 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
Alright, we decided to collect 0.3 BTC to get an article on cryptocoinsnews.

For your information 0.3 BTC is around 30 Millions TIPS at the moment.

We need to send a rough draft to cryptocoinsnews and they will write it, here are some points we think it's important to be in the article, feel free to add anything :

- Coin mixing as it is our unique feature as of now
- the tipping aspect of tips
- large number of coins, fair launch, no premine
- kimoto gravity well diff algo
- Maybe we should also say it's the 2nd most profitable coin to mine
- Growing community
- We need to mention withfedoraco.in and what they are doing for the community with their great service !

Also it would be great if someone with a perfect english could send the email (it's more serious)

Here is the donation page : http://fedora-foundation.net/advertisment.html

Thanks everyone.

I also think that's a good idea. The more exposure tips get, the better.
For a start, that site isn't bad I'd say. As we get more and more articles written about tips, larger news sites might be more inclined to also
publish articles about tips. But for a start, cryptocoinsnews is quite good.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Well this explains the price drop... thanks for the info

What does explain?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake
We have made headway!!!!

First I would like to publicly apologize to Fayens.  I made him a mod to the Reddit site so he could spruce up the site.  I didn't' discuss this with the dev team and they revoked both of our access and pretty much called him out on it.  Fayens, I'm sorry you had to go through that.  I hope you can forgive me and the devs and are willing to come back and help. Smiley  Your coin is awesome.  Please accept my token of gratitude.

Thank you to vir6, cryptostoner, and RSPS for their full support in our irc chat "discussion".

We spoke to the devs and they are uneasy in the name change, and have taken a stand that the name will not be changed.  (Still no word from invisibel, though).

HOWEVER....

They have compromised and have agreed to let us take the reins for marketing if and only if we market the coin as TiPS with (a.k.a. FedoraCoin).  I think that's fair... and I really don't see an issue with it.  We're rebranding but also letting the customer know that the coin is also known as FedoraCoin.

That being said, we now have a green light to proceed as TiPS (a.k.a. FedoraCoin). 

There is another graphic artist nerd_name working on the advertisement of this coin.  Here is some of his art work.

I think we should bring him into the mix and tweak his vision to fit more in line with TiPS.

Here are the links to his work:
http://imgur.com/a/mRfFM
http://i.imgur.com/eF7wADP.png

All major decisions and correspondence should occur here (and not this BitcoinTalkThread)
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=tips

Please join and frequent the site if you want to impact major decisions.  jtbcoins...  that means you Smiley  I nominated you to be our marketing leader. Smiley

Sounds like things are moving in a positive direction, awsome to hear. Like keeping the a.k.a Fedoracoin can't wait to see what kind of marketing is in store now.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

We need to send a rough draft to cryptocoinsnews and they will write it, here are some points we think it's important to be in the article, feel free to add anything :

- Growing community
- We need to mention withfedoraco.in and what they are doing for the community with their great service !

Also it would be great if someone with a perfect english could send the email (it's more serious)

Thanks everyone.

QFT
Activity: 434
Small price to pay for more exposure. 
Activity: 182

- Growing community

Thanks everyone.

thats a stupid idea! that site is garbage, waste of $ to be honest.

Everyone on the IRC chanel and Reddit said it was a good idea...
Activity: 70

- Growing community

Thanks everyone.

thats a stupid idea! that site is garbage, waste of $ to be honest.
Activity: 182

- Growing community

Thanks everyone.
Activity: 686
need more help @chickenstrip pool
Activity: 294
Is the Mac wallet up to date? It says version 0.56 on the website, and 0.60 for the others.

Here you go:

MAC WALLET 0.60
Thank you sir Smiley
Activity: 98
Is the Mac wallet up to date? It says version 0.56 on the website, and 0.60 for the others.

Here you go:

MAC WALLET 0.60
Activity: 294
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
We have made headway!!!!

First I would like to publicly apologize to Fayens.  I made him a mod to the Reddit site so he could spruce up the site.  I didn't' discuss this with the dev team and they revoked both of our access and pretty much called him out on it.  Fayens, I'm sorry you had to go through that.  I hope you can forgive me and the devs and are willing to come back and help. Smiley  Your coin is awesome.  Please accept my token of gratitude.

Thank you to vir6, cryptostoner, and RSPS for their full support in our irc chat "discussion".

We spoke to the devs and they are uneasy in the name change, and have taken a stand that the name will not be changed.  (Still no word from invisibel, though).

HOWEVER....

They have compromised and have agreed to let us take the reins for marketing if and only if we market the coin as TiPS with (a.k.a. FedoraCoin).  I think that's fair... and I really don't see an issue with it.  We're rebranding but also letting the customer know that the coin is also known as FedoraCoin.

That being said, we now have a green light to proceed as TiPS (a.k.a. FedoraCoin). 

There is another graphic artist nerd_name working on the advertisement of this coin.  Here is some of his art work.

I think we should bring him into the mix and tweak his vision to fit more in line with TiPS.

Here are the links to his work:
http://imgur.com/a/mRfFM
http://i.imgur.com/eF7wADP.png

All major decisions and correspondence should occur here (and not this BitcoinTalkThread)
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=tips

Please join and frequent the site if you want to impact major decisions.  jtbcoins...  that means you Smiley  I nominated you to be our marketing leader. Smiley
Activity: 560
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

invisable is a honest man ...

sir plz send a post here ...
Activity: 277
This thread is in first page Announcements (Altcoins)  in terms of views, I can promote this Crypto very well, i'm waiting directives from the big boss  Wink
We are at a crossroads.
Activity: 623
yep, agree with all you guys. So it seems right now we are just waiting for Invisible to comment and maybe best if he gives greenlight for marketing and organization and leadership to other people who can spend more time on this stuff and be available all time. Is there no way to contact him directly or other devs?
Activity: 277

I think dark and invisbel have done a great job with the coin.  They seem like pretty nice guys given their patient responses to some posts questioning their decisions.

BUT, leadership is essential in any business.  Decisions must be made quickly, and a direction chosen.  I don't understand not logging in and addressing these concerns.  If the developer doesn't want to comment on a major re-branding, and new investors only see constant inquiries and concerns about the name, logo, and marketing.  This coin won't reach its potential.

I invested in this coin because I had lost faith in Stablecoin and its developer, and thought things would be different here.  I don't think we have 2-3 weeks to wait before these things are addressed.

I'm just an investor, I believe in this project and promotes , just that.
I am sure that the developers are busy and do not run away.

Cmon guys , don't worry .
Pages:
Jump to: