Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 93. (Read 572044 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
wow it has a HUGE icon AND it's Scrypt ?
TAKE MY MONEY !

lol @ you

i actually enjoy being the only guy who is not a gay douchey pos..

every new coin i see, i pray karma makes you suffer for posting garbage on the web.
what comes around goes around..
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
if you can talk about the new mixer here in the troll box
https://coinex.pw

Im just pretending i just found out about it and going off to buy some tips.

Can someone troll in btc-e about it please. I pulled funds out of there recently and can't troll.

Just Windows?!  Huh  What about the mac wallet?

Done by someone else I think. Give them chance
Activity: 98
Just Windows?!  Huh  What about the mac wallet?
Nice, will have to have a play soon. Congrats to all for the hard work.

Now lets get this publicised. Hitting all my social feeds with this news, everyone do the same.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/AvMOYHD.jpg?1

.60 is up and mixing service is available 

send some tips my way Shocked EXuvtaxhr36kT6XCaJXR5ptBf8tYRnhKym
Activity: 82
We're very happy to report that we've just published an example web-app that uses the w/ Fedoracoin payment platform to accept TIPS.

Go to http://example.withfedoraco.in/ to check it out.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
I can't wait to see what Invisibel has in store for the coin, this is turning into an active community my friends!
Activity: 294
Still uploading, my upload speed is terrible. Only a few more minutes.

Guys I'm kinda worried for my TIPS right now, I tried to import my private key into my mac wallet by doing this:
importprivkey XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
And I get this: Invalid private key (code -5)
Does the private key that was given to me with the public one is wrong??
That's strange, did the keys you're using come from the paper wallet generator? I'd taken that down since I heard from the guy who ported it that there was a problem with the keys it generated :/

Nonono don't tell me that.. It does come from that generator.. But it's still up, it's not taken down. Fuck my life.. I went in at 40 a long time ago.. Sad

There might still be a way to save them though, as far as I know it was only a small error with the generator, if you come on IRC I might be able to help after I get this release finished

Alright, thanks! I will let you get done with all that, and try to find out how IRC works, thanks for everything anyway, I'll give you a "few" millions if I get them back Wink

Guys I'm kinda worried for my TIPS right now, I tried to import my private key into my mac wallet by doing this:
That's strange, did the keys you're using come from the paper wallet generator? I'd taken that down since I heard from the guy who ported it that there was a problem with the keys it generated :/

Nonono don't tell me that.. It does come from that generator.. But it's still up, it's not taken down. Fuck my life.. I went in at 40 a long time ago.. Sad

There might still be a way to save them though, as far as I know it was only a small error with the generator, if you come on IRC I might be able to help after I get this release finished

Activity: 61

Anyone willing to help? I know you are all euphoric about the mixing service, and I'd like to join the party once I can access my coins ^^

Hard question, I would like to help but don't know how, you need to wait a sec for invisbel to have some time.

Thanks.. Had 300 Millions :/

Track down MystPhysX. He is the who created the mac wallet.

Anyone willing to help? I know you are all euphoric about the mixing service, and I'd like to join the party once I can access my coins ^^

Hard question, I would like to help but don't know how, you need to wait a sec for invisbel to have some time.

uh oh,..

Wait, your TIPS address starts with "E" too, as I see in your signature? Maybe there is still hope somehow then, I mean at least I didn't send to a non valid address (I can see them on fedora chain, for what it's worth)
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Ouch, hope you get them back.

To anyone disturbed by diff calculations - pools use old algorithm.
Activity: 112

uh oh,..

Pages:
Jump to: