Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 92. (Read 572044 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Finally. 0.6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tongue
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
windows exe of the new wallet says win32, is there a win64 version?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I don't think http://dice.fedoraco.in/ is working with new wallet.

I sent about 500,000 coins to it (I didn't use Anonymize coin) but it still says they haven't received my transactions yet.
This was two hours ago.
Activity: 20

Mixing system is too absurd and complex to use . People are waiting price go up, not complex node settings , users and related stuff. Because of failed launch , the most probable is a severe correction ... (2.5 b there out, recall)

You do not understand the significance of the coin mixer? In that case you are in the wrong coin. If you are trying to day trade tips, forget it. The profits are in the long term potential. When I say long term, I mean weeks / months. But hoping for big profits in hours / days? Good luck with your investment strategy!

Sorry if my words have been misunderstood. I think dev iniciative is valuable, but I think there will not  be price correlation  because most of people are not interested in settings, nodes, users and really they don't mind this feature. It is simple to understand. Besides, there is 2.5 b there out robbed by an scamer (I nerver told he was invisibal or artos) , so it is clear price will not go up.

GTFO already. You are getting boring. Like seriously. I am tired of all those false accusations and constant flow of diarrhoea escaping your mouth. Just leave. NOW. And stop this shitfest.

2.5 bil was explained already, and has nothing to do with anything.

Fedora is to remain strong and stable- not yours -not even daily, but hourly- trading pumping gazillion percent and then dumping at the expense of other users coin.
The fact that price didn't change means without a doubt, that FedoraCoin is not another scam.
That's it, swallow this big pill and shut the f*** up.

relax, please.

I never told about invisibel was an scamer. I just did publicly denounce that it was substracted 2.5 b from an address which begins to mine from block #81. It is perfectly verifiable into the blockchain, i am supported by blockchain in this case. Because of invisibal said that the amount was scammed in 4chan, I belive in his honesty. It is a pefect explanation. Sorry if  my words were misunderstanding.
Activity: 182
so... the price didn't go up...

Mixing system is too absurd and complex to use . People are waiting price go up, not complex node settings , users and related stuff. Because of failed launch , the most probable is a severe correction ... (2.5 b there out, recall)

You do not understand the significance of the coin mixer? In that case you are in the wrong coin. If you are trying to day trade tips, forget it. The profits are in the long term potential. When I say long term, I mean weeks / months. But hoping for big profits in hours / days? Good luck with your investment strategy!

Sorry if my words have been misunderstood. I think dev iniciative is valuable, but I think there will not  be price correlation  because most of people are not interested in settings, nodes, users and really they don't mind this feature. It is simple to understand. Besides, there is 2.5 b there out robbed by an scamer (I nerver told he was invisibal or artos) , so it is clear price will not go up.

GTFO already. You are getting boring. Like seriously. I am tired of all those false accusations and constant flow of diarrhoea escaping your mouth. Just leave. NOW. And stop this shitfest.

2.5 bil was explained already, and has nothing to do with anything.

Fedora is to remain strong and stable- not yours -not even daily, but hourly- trading pumping gazillion percent and then dumping at the expense of other users coin.
The fact that price didn't change means without a doubt, that FedoraCoin is not another scam.
That's it, swallow this big pill and shut the f*** up.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

nerver huh? go drink ur shit somewhere else as we all watch TIPS rise.. INFLATION my dear watson.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 75
I got a notification alert bubble on my system tray that was completely blank, except for the header that said "network alert". Anyone else get this?

I also got this. Could not find what it was for.
Activity: 644
P2P The Planet!

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I found the official paper wallet generator:
http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/1y75ng/official_fedoracoin_paper_wallet_generator/

A big thank-you to IRC user icanprogram for the awesome wallet - Here is a preview - http://imgur.com/uI8gFnt

(Don't bother importing the private key their is nothing on them)
Activity: 23
I got a notification alert bubble on my system tray that was completely blank, except for the header that said "network alert". Anyone else get this?
Activity: 82

Look at all those people paying with TIPS online!

http://example.withfedoraco.in/
Activity: 23
Sweeeeet! Awesome work you guys Cheesy
Activity: 686
Activity: 118
if you can talk about the new mixer here in the troll box
https://coinex.pw

Im just pretending i just found out about it and going off to buy some tips.

Can someone troll in btc-e about it please. I pulled funds out of there recently and can't troll.

transaltion:
can someone get banned for me ?
i want to say something dumb but i can't i am already banned lol

Nah, just wanted to get word around it was launched. I frequent BTC-e all the time, active poster (not trolling) but forgot I had withdrawn and gone all in on TIPS until I hit the send button on troll box Sad
Activity: 196

Can someone troll in btc-e about it please. I pulled funds out of there recently and can't troll.

transaltion:

Troll ?
why that is not very nice lol

and hey you think guys at BTC-E give two shit about scammer ponzi coins ? lol

Another Ponzi quote. lol Your a broken record, repeating yourself over and over and...
Activity: 196
wow it has a HUGE icon AND it's Scrypt ?
TAKE MY MONEY !

lol @ you

i actually enjoy being the only guy who is not a gay douchey pos..

every new coin i see, i pray karma makes you suffer for posting garbage on the web.
what comes around goes around..

Fucking hell your one to talk!!! Your spamming your mindless hatred on here too - and you believe in Karma?

You'll die a horrible death very soon at this rate.

What a fucking idiot. I've only left this numpty unignored just to put him in his place every time.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

transaltion:

Troll ?
why that is not very nice lol

and hey you think guys at BTC-E give two shit about scammer ponzi coins ? lol
Pages:
Jump to: