Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 58. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Could someone tell me what the token was worth at ICO? Because the website only informs the total amount collected at ICO https://tbis.io/token-sale/
/

if i am not mistaken at ICO bar was worth 1$ now it is @ 1.12$

This is correct, the ICO price of one bar is 1$.

However, if you participated early, you got 20% discount, resulting in ICO price of 1.2 BARs for 1$
page 18 of the whitepaper: https://tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/TBIS-White-Paper-v2.7.pdf

Thank you for the information although I wasn't lucky got it on exchange but it was still a great buy
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
i am afraid that is scam
1) CEO words manipulation he talks more about t-shorts and titanium girls rather than technology
2) He could not explain how he will sell his service to big companies
3) Whats principles of virtualization, how is it possible to virtualize routers

Talking about marketing when the company is starting out isnt a bad thing lol.

As for explaining how he will sell his service to big companies has been talked about im pretty sure in the telegram before, but you can always ask they seem to be very responsive, but even so you don't start a company buy first selling to microsoft/google products you start by offering services to the general small guys and then try to get into bigger whales. Don't forget in a way what they want to offer competes directly with AWS/GCE services.

And as for virtualization what the heck are you talking about how to possibly virtualize routers? you realize load balancers and routers have been virtualized for years right? google cloud, aws, azure all have virtualized routers, routers are software these days not hardware as much
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Is the new weekly video out ? If yes, can anyone give the link of the video. I love them, because they give me quick information about what is going on.
Rathaha10 some other people's also said about New video of TBIS. But didn't found any new or latest video. I had subscribed Titanium channel but nothing new there. Could someone just post if any new video made?

Was there a commitment from the Michael for a weekly update? I only remember the mention of a weekly update but did not know that there is an ongoing weekly update. I think in the last video things were clear on what is to expect next. I think the MVP is the priority now.

There is not commitment I guess but people looks like lot of people expecting it now on regular basis. That's more work for CEO but its good to know that people like the weekly videos

I was surprised is all; I mean I doubt he would have time to push out weekly videos as it is seems a huge load and would probably eventually drive focus off development which I think is them most important milestone now. Partnerships are good and all but I think the MVP is the most important now.
Activity: 238
I'm sure this project will have a bright future. Smiley
Activity: 168
Is the new weekly video out ? If yes, can anyone give the link of the video. I love them, because they give me quick information about what is going on.
Rathaha10 some other people's also said about New video of TBIS. But didn't found any new or latest video. I had subscribed Titanium channel but nothing new there. Could someone just post if any new video made?

Was there a commitment from the Michael for a weekly update? I only remember the mention of a weekly update but did not know that there is an ongoing weekly update. I think in the last video things were clear on what is to expect next. I think the MVP is the priority now.

There is not commitment I guess but people looks like lot of people expecting it now on regular basis. That's more work for CEO but its good to know that people like the weekly videos
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

I am also waiting for that. I am seeing the same old videos. I think they are quite busy with lots of post ICO things. Just they have listed in another exchange Cobin. We might get the next weekly video soon. Lets wait and see.

I think the team are very busy, check out there latest tweet: https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/963842321740648449

New LA office, they're expanding and things are looking very promising

Thanks for sharing this link with the community they are much busy to move into new office. The team is doing hard job and soon they will post new weekly update when they will move this new office.
Activity: 252

I do recall there being a weekly update report, but I dont know for sure whether this means an interview or a video update every week
There is alot of activity at the moment with TBIS so a delay would not surprise me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Very exciting news from the last couple of days! BAR tokens are now live on Cobinhood and can be traded on their exchange, also the new partnership with Voise and Michael Stollaire becoming tech adviser is great news!

Will they stop adding exchanges now. I hope not, because for me getting the coin on more exchanges is important. The investor can actually choose between them to trade.

I don't think they will stop, titanium is too big for just two exchanges Grin but looking at the future, they are going to create one of their own called DEXCHANGE, this they say will accommodate the top 200 cryptocurrencies , along with the top 20 fiat currency pairs globally with the lowest transaction fees guaranteed   

I'm really curious about the dexchange. If they really do that as promised, that will be a great thing. And with future ICOs, participants will always ask "when listing on dexchange?" :-)

I also feel these titanium partner's coin will find their way into dexchange too. Will serve as an added benefit to these other projects they've partnered with. If this dexchange is going to come in few months time, I don't think they will want to list on any more big exchange just to reserve traders till their exchange is out. My thought though

That's really impressive with the plans they have in mind, this could be a whole new level from what I originally thought of Titanium.

Game changer, with the dexchange - as said above. I wouldn't imagine they will push and pay for more exchanges with these plans in mind
Activity: 532
Very exciting news from the last couple of days! BAR tokens are now live on Cobinhood and can be traded on their exchange, also the new partnership with Voise and Michael Stollaire becoming tech adviser is great news!

Will they stop adding exchanges now. I hope not, because for me getting the coin on more exchanges is important. The investor can actually choose between them to trade.

I don't think they will stop, titanium is too big for just two exchanges Grin but looking at the future, they are going to create one of their own called DEXCHANGE, this they say will accommodate the top 200 cryptocurrencies , along with the top 20 fiat currency pairs globally with the lowest transaction fees guaranteed   

I'm really curious about the dexchange. If they really do that as promised, that will be a great thing. And with future ICOs, participants will always ask "when listing on dexchange?" :-)

I also feel these titanium partner's coin will find their way into dexchange too. Will serve as an added benefit to these other projects they've partnered with. If this dexchange is going to come in few months time, I don't think they will want to list on any more big exchange just to reserve traders till their exchange is out. My thought though
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I also saw those images of new office it is good to see them relocating the office at better place. A project of this kind of level of services which they will provide in future needs good location to be able to handle things more conveniently and be to easy accessible at the same time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I am also waiting for that. I am seeing the same old videos. I think they are quite busy with lots of post ICO things. Just they have listed in another exchange Cobin. We might get the next weekly video soon. Lets wait and see.

I think the team are very busy, check out there latest tweet: https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/963842321740648449

New LA office, they're expanding and things are looking very promising
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
geat!! I hope your project will be sussessful!
Activity: 490

I think first goal of Titanium to start the cloud/virtualization platform and then they will launch exchange on that could platform. Or Exchange can be start any time?
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 532
The market is now again green. Titanium is slowly recovering finally. It is still red, but i think that it will be green soon. On Idex where i sometimes trade is very active at Titanium Bars. Looks good !
Market is recovering. Also it's in red but BTC & ETH volume increasing that's the good things. I guess till Feb end we can see new high in BARs.

Yes, hopefully, the rest of February and then March will be a good time for cryptos. But I prefer a slow and steady growth over some huge pump with the following correction.

I still don't get why literally every person in crypto greater than a year was saying not to worry and that jan-feb wud be crappy to shake loose the weak hands and no one wanted to believe them, but i just sat here looking at every past year and relaxing, i wish i had more fiat available to buy up what we have deemed the bargain discount crypto during jan-feb from all the weak hands selling lol

Yeah its mad, I know a lot of people that invested in crypto in November/December and they have already sold and exited the markets. Stupid noob investors need to HODL.

Lol but is actually not their fault if they are inexperienced, is all about been with the right person to guide them about cryptocurrency, imagine buying late last year and selling now, that's a terrible loss, the market will soon bounce back

Yea. That's the thing. There is gat to be people losing for others to win. It's the way the universe works. There got to be weak hands selling for the strong to stock more else the market activities will be stagnant
Activity: 672
The market is now again green. Titanium is slowly recovering finally. It is still red, but i think that it will be green soon. On Idex where i sometimes trade is very active at Titanium Bars. Looks good !
Market is recovering. Also it's in red but BTC & ETH volume increasing that's the good things. I guess till Feb end we can see new high in BARs.

Yes, hopefully, the rest of February and then March will be a good time for cryptos. But I prefer a slow and steady growth over some huge pump with the following correction.

I still don't get why literally every person in crypto greater than a year was saying not to worry and that jan-feb wud be crappy to shake loose the weak hands and no one wanted to believe them, but i just sat here looking at every past year and relaxing, i wish i had more fiat available to buy up what we have deemed the bargain discount crypto during jan-feb from all the weak hands selling lol

Yeah its mad, I know a lot of people that invested in crypto in November/December and they have already sold and exited the markets. Stupid noob investors need to HODL.

Lol but is actually not their fault if they are inexperienced, is all about been with the right person to guide them about cryptocurrency, imagine buying late last year and selling now, that's a terrible loss, the market will soon bounce back
Pages:
Jump to: