Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 55. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 108
Alright, that does it, I will please like a titanium staff to cover explain to us the motive behind all these unknown listing. Are they even putting the investors into consideration or its all just business as usual for them???

I know some of them, but there are exchanges who i have never heard of. Maybe it is business for them, but getting listed at a lot of exchanges is also important. Anybody from the team can maybe answer us ?

I’m not sure how getting listed on lesser known exchanges is somehow bad lol in the end u want to be listed on every exchange possible yet it seems some people are somehow upset that titanium hits a small exchange just because u can now use a small exchange doesn’t somehow hurt anyone lol. Like seriously Orwell’s seems upset and says their not thinking about investors because a random exchange decided to allow trading of bars.

People really need to rethink the things hey get upset about lol

If some random scamexchange.obv listed bitcoin it doesn’t mean somehow bitcoin worth less or bitcoin devs are somehow hurting their users lol.

If you don’t trust a new small exchange that gets added by all means don’t use it, I haven’t heard of most of the Asian exchanges I don’t complain when coins get added to them I just don’t use that exchange lol
Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BAR at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BAR should recover very soon and reach new high. Titanium is in great demand we just wait it into bigger exchange when we can get more profit, just hold in a few months time maybe price will rise again.

The price at the peak was about $ 4, now is really a great time to buy for $ 1. I believe that in the next three weeks the level of $ 4 will break and the price will rise higher
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Alright, that does it, I will please like a titanium staff to cover explain to us the motive behind all these unknown listing. Are they even putting the investors into consideration or its all just business as usual for them???

I know some of them, but there are exchanges who i have never heard of. Maybe it is business for them, but getting listed at a lot of exchanges is also important. Anybody from the team can maybe answer us ?

I’m not sure how getting listed on lesser known exchanges is somehow bad lol in the end u want to be listed on every exchange possible yet it seems some people are somehow upset that titanium hits a small exchange just because u can now use a small exchange doesn’t somehow hurt anyone lol. Like seriously Orwell’s seems upset and says their not thinking about investors because a random exchange decided to allow trading of bars.

If some random scamexchange.obv listed bitcoin it doesn’t mean somehow bitcoin worth less or bitcoin devs are somehow hurting their users lol.

If you don’t trust a new small exchange that gets added by all means don’t use it, I haven’t heard of most of the Asian exchanges I don’t complain when coins get added to them I just don’t use that exchange lol
Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BAR at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BAR should recover very soon and reach new high. Titanium is in great demand we just wait it into bigger exchange when we can get more profit, just hold in a few months time maybe price will rise again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Announce! Titanium $BAR will be listed soon on Godex  Grin

Godex is online crypto-currency exchange service based on the blockchain technology.

again a exchange of which I have never heard. Has anyone had experience with Godex? I just looked at the page for a moment, does not look so bad at first glance. will register soon and take a closer look

I believe they are trying to start small and go big or perhaps is a matter of preference, also to create various avenues for the community to work with, this will also create a spread and increase volume which automatically leads to increase in price, i know their choice looks odd but they know the reason behind their actions, which may be good for the growth of titanium

I’ve heard of it but it’s on the smaller side to my knowledge regardless more exchanges are good and considering the small market cap from the ico i would rather them use the money on development and marketing over giving cash to the big exchanges that charge a small fortune just to list those will come later as demand grows
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Godex is online crypto-currency exchange service based on the blockchain technology.

again a exchange of which I have never heard. Has anyone had experience with Godex? I just looked at the page for a moment, does not look so bad at first glance. will register soon and take a closer look

I believe they are trying to start small and go big or perhaps is a matter of preference, also to create various avenues for the community to work with, this will also create a spread and increase volume which automatically leads to increase in price, i know their choice looks odd but they know the reason behind their actions, which may be good for the growth of titanium
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Surely team has eyes on big exchanges as well but it seems that they are approaching every exchange to open trade for BAR wherever it is possible and easy, while keep trying and negotiate to take it at bigger ones in future. They are going in right direction nothing wrong with these listings. More developed platform will be good time to be on larger liquidity providers in future.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Announce! Titanium $BAR will be listed soon on Godex  Grin

I don't know it either, but i will wait for the exchanges i know of. That is better for me so i will not take any risks with unknown exchanges. If it is on Kraken i will would be very happy xD.

Ok, I must admit it. Godex was new to me, too. Seems like the number of exchanges I never heard of before is bigger than I thought  Grin

https://godex.io/

Even this is new exchange for so many people but I had good experience with that. There is no account required to make exchange from one coin to another instantly it depends on the confirmation almost instantly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Activity: 168

I don't know it either, but i will wait for the exchanges i know of. That is better for me so i will not take any risks with unknown exchanges. If it is on Kraken i will would be very happy xD.

Ok, I must admit it. Godex was new to me, too. Seems like the number of exchanges I never heard of before is bigger than I thought  Grin
I am exactly not sure about Godex. But Titanium is decided about this exchange then obviously it would be great. I am waiting for to be listed like bittrex, binance.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 672
The market is now again green. Titanium is slowly recovering finally. It is still red, but i think that it will be green soon. On Idex where i sometimes trade is very active at Titanium Bars. Looks good !
Market is recovering. Also it's in red but BTC & ETH volume increasing that's the good things. I guess till Feb end we can see new high in BARs.

Yes, hopefully, the rest of February and then March will be a good time for cryptos. But I prefer a slow and steady growth over some huge pump with the following correction.

I still don't get why literally every person in crypto greater than a year was saying not to worry and that jan-feb wud be crappy to shake loose the weak hands and no one wanted to believe them, but i just sat here looking at every past year and relaxing, i wish i had more fiat available to buy up what we have deemed the bargain discount crypto during jan-feb from all the weak hands selling lol

Yeah its mad, I know a lot of people that invested in crypto in November/December and they have already sold and exited the markets. Stupid noob investors need to HODL.

Lol but is actually not their fault if they are inexperienced, is all about been with the right person to guide them about cryptocurrency, imagine buying late last year and selling now, that's a terrible loss, the market will soon bounce back

The market is already coming back and Chinese holiday will soon be over . Bitcoin now over 10k, and that is good news.  Sorry for those who could not hodl and sold for low.

Yea and i heard some random dude made a purchase of 400 million bitcoins, the market is bouncing back and i can see your interest on titanium , i think you should checkout the first thread and go through their whitepaper, they have loads of opportunities that may actually get you hooked  Smiley
Activity: 168
$0,95  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
it's okay,just another batch of payments for the company bounties,a great chance to buy at a good price Wink

Guys, the whole crypto is showing signs of trying to recover, please don't be down about the price because this isn't a true reflection of Titanium (BAR) check out the other coins and see for yourself

No need to check BARs value on daily basis unless you want to buy/add more BARs. I am holding my BARs and will hold it for months to get good returns.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
To include the masternodes they need to create and migrate to their own blockchain first. Do not except masternodes too soon.

Yeah I know that setting up their own blockchain will probably take a while. Do you guys know when they plan to do the swap to introduce masternodes? Do you think it can still happen in 2018?
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is the new weekly video out ? If yes, can anyone give the link of the video. I love them, because they give me quick information about what is going on.
Rathaha10 some other people's also said about New video of TBIS. But didn't found any new or latest video. I had subscribed Titanium channel but nothing new there. Could someone just post if any new video made?

Was there a commitment from the Michael for a weekly update? I only remember the mention of a weekly update but did not know that there is an ongoing weekly update. I think in the last video things were clear on what is to expect next. I think the MVP is the priority now.

Well TBIS did call it a weekly vlog and it was going to show all the recent updates including the first look at their new office, I'm a little bit disappointed this hasn't been uploaded to youtube yet. Hopefully they can do so soon.

Even if Michael or someone else at TBIS did a tour of the office that would be pretty cool in my opinion.

Well, it so happens that yesterday Titanium posted some pictures on their Facebook Cheesy
They are working on the office: https://www.facebook.com/TBISICO/posts/1796654963975048

Very nice, it looks like a spacious office. Hopefully TBIS can post another update next week with some new photos/videos!

I'm very jealous, I wish I could set up a company in LA!!

Looks like their hands are full in many ends. That is great they are working on many things at once. I hope the office setup would not delay other milestones. I am super eager for the MVP

I dont think there is any delay, all the work to set up the office is probably outsourced including the management.
Very excited to see the company expand.

Me too it looks like they're putting the funds raised during the ICO to good use, fingers crossed the company continues to expand and the TBIS platform benefits from this Smiley
Activity: 252
Is the new weekly video out ? If yes, can anyone give the link of the video. I love them, because they give me quick information about what is going on.
Rathaha10 some other people's also said about New video of TBIS. But didn't found any new or latest video. I had subscribed Titanium channel but nothing new there. Could someone just post if any new video made?

Was there a commitment from the Michael for a weekly update? I only remember the mention of a weekly update but did not know that there is an ongoing weekly update. I think in the last video things were clear on what is to expect next. I think the MVP is the priority now.

Well TBIS did call it a weekly vlog and it was going to show all the recent updates including the first look at their new office, I'm a little bit disappointed this hasn't been uploaded to youtube yet. Hopefully they can do so soon.

Even if Michael or someone else at TBIS did a tour of the office that would be pretty cool in my opinion.

Well, it so happens that yesterday Titanium posted some pictures on their Facebook Cheesy
They are working on the office: https://www.facebook.com/TBISICO/posts/1796654963975048

Very nice, it looks like a spacious office. Hopefully TBIS can post another update next week with some new photos/videos!

Looks like their hands are full in many ends. That is great they are working on many things at once. I hope the office setup would not delay other milestones. I am super eager for the MVP

I dont think there is any delay, all the work to set up the office is probably outsourced including the management.
Very excited to see the company expand.
Activity: 532
This is an interesting project. Just found it and will follow it up to see what it becomes. i love great projects and i support it.

Hello friend, I guess by follow up u mean to buy some of the coin and hold? I hope you not just going to follow up just by read news about it? Get some BAR while it's still cheap and join us to the moon
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Things are slowly coming together for the Titanium team, it's good to see another office is getting setup in LA. Proves the work they are doing is working and are expanding further Smiley
Activity: 490

Pages:
Jump to: