Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 59. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The market is now again green. Titanium is slowly recovering finally. It is still red, but i think that it will be green soon. On Idex where i sometimes trade is very active at Titanium Bars. Looks good !
Market is recovering. Also it's in red but BTC & ETH volume increasing that's the good things. I guess till Feb end we can see new high in BARs.

Yes, hopefully, the rest of February and then March will be a good time for cryptos. But I prefer a slow and steady growth over some huge pump with the following correction.

I still don't get why literally every person in crypto greater than a year was saying not to worry and that jan-feb wud be crappy to shake loose the weak hands and no one wanted to believe them, but i just sat here looking at every past year and relaxing, i wish i had more fiat available to buy up what we have deemed the bargain discount crypto during jan-feb from all the weak hands selling lol

Yeah its mad, I know a lot of people that invested in crypto in November/December and they have already sold and exited the markets. Stupid noob investors need to HODL.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Very exciting news from the last couple of days! BAR tokens are now live on Cobinhood and can be traded on their exchange, also the new partnership with Voise and Michael Stollaire becoming tech adviser is great news!

Will they stop adding exchanges now. I hope not, because for me getting the coin on more exchanges is important. The investor can actually choose between them to trade.

I don't think they will stop, titanium is too big for just two exchanges Grin but looking at the future, they are going to create one of their own called DEXCHANGE, this they say will accommodate the top 200 cryptocurrencies , along with the top 20 fiat currency pairs globally with the lowest transaction fees guaranteed   
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
The market is now again green. Titanium is slowly recovering finally. It is still red, but i think that it will be green soon. On Idex where i sometimes trade is very active at Titanium Bars. Looks good !
Market is recovering. Also it's in red but BTC & ETH volume increasing that's the good things. I guess till Feb end we can see new high in BARs.

Yes, hopefully, the rest of February and then March will be a good time for cryptos. But I prefer a slow and steady growth over some huge pump with the following correction.

I still don't get why literally every person in crypto greater than a year was saying not to worry and that jan-feb wud be crappy to shake loose the weak hands and no one wanted to believe them, but i just sat here looking at every past year and relaxing, i wish i had more fiat available to buy up what we have deemed the bargain discount crypto during jan-feb from all the weak hands selling lol
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

finally had time to watch video no. 5. Anyone who is impatiently waiting for exchange listings should look at this. Michael Stollaire explains quite well why it is currently taking longer for tokens to be listed on Exchanges. Little teaser: there are just too many new tokens :-)
Activity: 168
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Hello Admin, I went to the bar help request and filled it out. They are saying that my transaction is valid, and I should have gotten my TBars. I paid with my ETN...

I think you will have to use their telegram group as means of contact for swift response. But let me ask this, hope you still can trace your transaction tx? Cause it will definitely be required
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello Admin, I went to the bar help request and filled it out. They are saying that my transaction is valid, and I should have gotten my TBars. I paid with my ETN...
Could someone tell me what the token was worth at ICO? Because the website only informs the total amount collected at ICO https://tbis.io/token-sale/
/

if i am not mistaken at ICO bar was worth 1$ now it is @ 1.12$

This is correct, the ICO price of one bar is 1$.

However, if you participated early, you got 20% discount, resulting in ICO price of 1.2 BARs for 1$
page 18 of the whitepaper: https://tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/TBIS-White-Paper-v2.7.pdf

Yes, It was 1 USD per token at ICO and also 20% discount was there. But I missed that ICO as it got sold out too quickly, but luckily I manage to buy it when it fell below ICO price due to correction in overall crypto market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Could someone tell me what the token was worth at ICO? Because the website only informs the total amount collected at ICO https://tbis.io/token-sale/
/

However, if you participated early, you got 20% discount, resulting in ICO price of 1.2 BARs for 1$
page 18 of the whitepaper: https://tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/TBIS-White-Paper-v2.7.pdf

So with the 20% bonus, the price per token was about $0.83. Everyone who managed to get his BARs in the pre-sale already made a nice profit. Unfortunately, when I heard about the project, the pre-sale was already over.
Activity: 252
/

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
/

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Very exciting news from the last couple of days! BAR tokens are now live on Cobinhood and can be traded on their exchange, also the new partnership with Voise and Michael Stollaire becoming tech adviser is great news!

Will they stop adding exchanges now. I hope not, because for me getting the coin on more exchanges is important. The investor can actually choose between them to trade.

More exchanges, more exposure to new investors. This will also lead to more volume and could lead to more business for Titanium and help the price of BAR tokens increase.
The ICO of Titanium project is very successful. The block chain of distributed cloud will rapidly increase along with the development of Wang IPFS in 2018. This is a draught of encrypted currency in 2018. We should pay attention to it. Grin

I honestly can't wait for the MVP; It is quite impressive how titanium is executing. The partners on one front and the development on the other. Let us see how the platform performs.

I've seen very often that when announcements are made, the value of the coin/token of the project in question goes in a jump
With Titanium doing frequent updates, I cant wait to start daytrading!!

That's correct, it's good to see progress from the Titanium team regardless of the coin price. But you're right, usually with a big update or announcement - these coins get a surge in volume resulting in a higher price.

I don't think they want to rush anything and let the coin grow in value naturally. They are taking the right approach! Excited for March!

I am not going to do trading in BARs but I will hold my tokens and if it comes down again then will buy more. By doing trading once may try to reduce the buy price, but I dont want to miss the bus for short profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
The Titanium team is very powerful in technology and marketing.It really amazes me.
This project is more excellent than the ICO projects in China.It's a pity that the regulation of
the Chinese government is so strict  that many good projects are fearful to come into the Chinese market .
Anyway I missed the Titanium.

They are also super strong on the intellectual and analytical side. Which is important to me because it requires a lot to identify future trends and potential markets and serve those goal-oriented. They definitely have the talent on board to do that.

The experience Titanium has gives them the advantage in various dimensions. The ICO ended quite quick as well. It is true and sad some countries can't participate but exchanges are still accessible so missing out is not longer an issue; unless you mean quick gains.

But there is still opportunity to make secure their spot into this spaceship which will go to the moon very soon. Now price is almost at ICO level but it wont remain same for long time soon it will move to new level.
Activity: 490
The Titanium team is very powerful in technology and marketing.It really amazes me.
This project is more excellent than the ICO projects in China.It's a pity that the regulation of
the Chinese government is so strict  that many good projects are fearful to come into the Chinese market .

They are also super strong on the intellectual and analytical side. Which is important to me because it requires a lot to identify future trends and potential markets and serve those goal-oriented. They definitely have the talent on board to do that.

The experience Titanium has gives them the advantage in various dimensions. The ICO ended quite quick as well. It is true and sad some countries can't participate but exchanges are still accessible so missing out is not longer an issue; unless you mean quick gains.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
The ICO of Titanium project is very successful. The block chain of distributed cloud will rapidly increase along with the development of Wang IPFS in 2018. This is a draught of encrypted currency in 2018. We should pay attention to it. Grin

I honestly can't wait for the MVP; It is quite impressive how titanium is executing. The partners on one front and the development on the other. Let us see how the platform performs.

I've seen very often that when announcements are made, the value of the coin/token of the project in question goes in a jump
With Titanium doing frequent updates, I cant wait to start daytrading!!

That's correct, it's good to see progress from the Titanium team regardless of the coin price. But you're right, usually with a big update or announcement - these coins get a surge in volume resulting in a higher price.

I don't think they want to rush anything and let the coin grow in value naturally. They are taking the right approach! Excited for March!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: