Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 65. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Guys see this news I found on TBIS Twitter profile. BAR are listed on HitBTC. Trade BAR tokens against BTC, ETH or USDT. Now waiting for more reputed exchange.
7">https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/962088829942419457
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
This is awesome, the price just recovered and it's now at around 1.39 I hope that you guys bought during the dip a few days ago when it was sub 1$.

Also take a look at this new interview with the CEO Michael Stollaire hosted by @officiallykeith

This is the link to the youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI0nVPLgJYY&feature=youtu.be

Really great interview but it's a little bit long ( around 1 hour in total ) if you have the time then you should definitely check it out

Yep, I said this last week to buy a load of BAR's around the ~$1 mark.

Congrats if you got on board, almost 40% profit just off that, at current prices.

I still think the crypto mark is going to grow and grow.

If you're still in two minds about investing or not, take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAczAfeXvEo

It will give you a more of a understanding of the project goals and problems it will solve

That's just a good example how fast the market situation can change. A few days ago we had some angry guy here in the thread, was upset that he bought Titanium and was happy that he sold-it. Should have sticked to his BARs  Grin

Yeah man I bought in at sub $1 which is way lower than ICO price, crypto markets are definitely going to pick back up again, I keep seeing bullish tweets/alerts everywhere and some experts are even hinting at $50,000 per bitcoin by the end of this year and if that happens a lot of these cryptos will be linked to BTC price and rocket!

I am actually waiting and hoping for a tech that will not be reliant on the price of btc to go up

I need an independent project like titanium to exceed btc value not to compare titanium with btc but just a wish

That would be nice and I think it will be coming to be honest, the volume yesterday was up to 900,000 within a 24 hour period which is pretty crazy for a coin thats only been listed on a few select exchanges.

Today, the volume has already peaked to 700,000. I truly think we could see some nice increases very very soon! Especially with the market slowly recovering too, I know Titanium only just got listed on HITBTC but does anyone know when the next plan is for an exchange? Could really help with the numbers even further

Micheal didn't stated when exactly in his weekly interview but it's for sure the titanium team is working on a whole lot of project at a time and knowing Michael for this short period of time with his dedication and hardwork he is sure to accomplish
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
this company is the definition of being a sureshot of an FAIL!

guys, sell your BAR as long as you don't make any losses from the ICO and be glad you did...You'll see it in the next 3 months I guess..

greets Tyler from the Telegram Titanium Chat Room

Thanks for the message, I will immediately buy a few more BAR.

I just looked into the telegram channel to see what your problem is. but couldn't find anything, and it is not that important to me. You're probably one who made a mistake himself and blames others
i believe in the project and you should still buy tokens :-)

Epic response, is appalling to see such comments without proper constructive criticism, titanium is one of the best ICO at the moment, Micheal has been close to the community, giving a lot of people reasons to invest in this project, tokens were sold out because the community believed in it, i just don't listen to such comments, is really unnecessary

I can understand that not everyone likes Titanium but he should be able to name exactly what he doesn't like. Not such vague statements like "you'll see in the next 3 months". Criticism can be a good thing if it is constructive and can help to start a vital discussion and to improve the whole project.

Very good point, nobody can move on with comments like ''great project'' or ''good for flippers''

There must be a reason why you think its a great project or why you think BARs are not suitable for long-term hold (speaking in general here)
Is it too much to ask for an elaboration? If it is, there is probably an ulterior motive Wink

It is not easy for many to actually go through the advertised material out there like the whitepaper or the interviews conducted; they want to be fed that information. I think Michael and the team of course have done a great job on this one and plus in the video interview there would/should be able to some MVP around march.
Activity: 252

guys, sell your BAR as long as you don't make any losses from the ICO and be glad you did...You'll see it in the next 3 months I guess..

I just looked into the telegram channel to see what your problem is. but couldn't find anything, and it is not that important to me. You're probably one who made a mistake himself and blames others

Epic response, is appalling to see such comments without proper constructive criticism, titanium is one of the best ICO at the moment, Micheal has been close to the community, giving a lot of people reasons to invest in this project, tokens were sold out because the community believed in it, i just don't listen to such comments, is really unnecessary

I can understand that not everyone likes Titanium but he should be able to name exactly what he doesn't like. Not such vague statements like "you'll see in the next 3 months". Criticism can be a good thing if it is constructive and can help to start a vital discussion and to improve the whole project.

Very good point, nobody can move on with comments like ''great project'' or ''good for flippers''

There must be a reason why you think its a great project or why you think BARs are not suitable for long-term hold (speaking in general here)
Is it too much to ask for an elaboration? If it is, there is probably an ulterior motive Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The price is holding pretty well even after the bounty distribution, this just prove that everyone in our community have a really strong hands this is really healthy. Usually the bounty hunters like to dump their tokens when they receive it but with Titanium it's different. Everyone can see the potential of this project. My target for the price of the BAR token this year is minimum 10$. Also I can't wait for the next episode of Titanium this week.
Activity: 672

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
So what's the deal with titanium switching to PoS? There was an article where he wrote against it and now he's aiming to create a masternode
Activity: 252
Yeah there definintely seems to be an echo chamber. Is there no where here that actually understands how the technology works, and why this type of model won't work in the long term. Good work for the flippers. Just make sure you don't hodl.

Your comment is a bit harsh but I can understand why you would think that there is an echo chamber, but do you see anyone bashing on people's negative comments/censoring? Because that is what an echo chamber is.

I've seen multiple times sympathetic people getting curious about a negative reply. When they ask for clarification, silence remains.

So let's hear it from you?
Activity: 70
Yeah there definintely seems to be an echo chamber. Is there no where here that actually understands how the technology works, and why this type of model won't work in the long term. Good work for the flippers. Just make sure you don't hodl.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
So far everyone in the telegram group is enjoying there. The project has not even started yet properly and someone is negative. Why price is not going up its simple that whole market is down at the moment. Let the market go up and see the price of Bar then. also let Michael work his way to get all projects done one by one. Just give this 2 months and see the price.

I have been in so many ICOs but i have never seen an Admin come daily in the Official Telegram Group and answer members questions on personal basis. this give me so much confidence in this business. I am more than sure that this will get Huge Success and all those who are Patient here will earn Multiple Returns.

Michael is proving that he is be Best Admin here and main thing is that he SEEMS to know what he is doing. Success is just around the corner for all of us who are sticked to this.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
More and more people began to understand how to deal with some token when newbies appear to give free advises. It seems that newbies only mission is to spread their knowledge far away to the betterment of humanity. How people picked up this call that turned the table on that newbie folk who tried to trick others by releasing baseless analysis.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Agreed with nice advise to buy more on FUD waiting to see when price will drop because this will be golden chance to increase my tokens. Let's see when troll will be in action into this thread and push the price to down trend.
Activity: 77
Very interesting idea. Good luck with your project!

What is the reason behind such negative statements? You are so unique in this. I have not seen negative statements about BARs in the recent days. This is surprising for me and may be many others.

This is not the first time, last week also there was one person who posted such negative statement but without any reason. And now this one. I am sure he will not come back to give the reason Smiley. Ignore such spammers. If he know something in real then he/she should mention those points.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

What is the reason behind such negative statements? You are so unique in this. I have not seen negative statements about BARs in the recent days. This is surprising for me and may be many others.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 23

Activity: 490
This is awesome, the price just recovered and it's now at around 1.39 I hope that you guys bought during the dip a few days ago when it was sub 1$.

Also take a look at this new interview with the CEO Michael Stollaire hosted by @officiallykeith

This is the link to the youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI0nVPLgJYY&feature=youtu.be

Really great interview but it's a little bit long ( around 1 hour in total ) if you have the time then you should definitely check it out

Yep, I said this last week to buy a load of BAR's around the ~$1 mark.

Congrats if you got on board, almost 40% profit just off that, at current prices.

I still think the crypto mark is going to grow and grow.

If you're still in two minds about investing or not, take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAczAfeXvEo

It will give you a more of a understanding of the project goals and problems it will solve

That's just a good example how fast the market situation can change. A few days ago we had some angry guy here in the thread, was upset that he bought Titanium and was happy that he sold-it. Should have sticked to his BARs  Grin

That is what you usually get when you invest short term.  I think that is the result of the bad ICOs they have experiences. Investing should be done on the team and vision. I a project is to perform in the long term hodling is the best way to go.
Has anyone had difficulty in adding their BAR tokens to MyEtherWallet?
Found on a reddit post the following information:
"Address: 0xc7579bB99Af590EC71c316E1Ac4436C535039594 Token Symbol: BAR Decimals:18"
Which you need to add the BAR token to your wallet

I used that too, but I had no troubles to create a new token/currency. I can see all the BARs in my EtherWallet.

I have not faced any issue for adding BAR tokens to MyEtherWallet, but you can reach out to Dev team to check whats missing/wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: