Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 68. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Just found this thread, seems to be promising blockchain and coin. What was ICO price for it, are coins not yet tradeable in some major exchanges ?

The ICO price was 1.00 USD, and today it is higher on Coinmarketcap. A nice small profit Smiley I think that they are working to get Titanium listed on big exchanges. So don't worry about that.
Did you seen now? BAR trading above 1.4$. It's means we can see again BAR on starter price when it was listed above 4+$
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Looks good and promising. Hope this will be a productive one not just a hit and run scenario. Anyhow, hoping for that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Just found this thread, seems to be promising blockchain and coin. What was ICO price for it, are coins not yet tradeable in some major exchanges ?

The ICO price was 1.00 USD, and today it is higher on Coinmarketcap. A nice small profit Smiley I think that they are working to get Titanium listed on big exchanges. So don't worry about that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BARs at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BARs should recover very soon and reach new high.
titanium is in great demand we just wait it into bigger exchange when we can get more profit, just hold in a few months time maybe price will rise again.

Yeah man we have already seen that. The bars were sold just in a few days. Pretty weird, but it is the truth. I agree that there are more people wanting to buy Titanium. Lets hope that it will get listed at a good exchange !

I don't hope, i know they will be listed in a good exchange, the project is huge, have you taken your time to watch titanium youtube videos?, Micheal is a genius with a good sense of humor and i don't think one or two exchanges will be able to handle the full weight of titanium , we are talking about a global phenomenon here  Smiley

Michael is doing things great and also in a very right way. I am yet to watch the video and sure there will be lots of information and interesting content. I can watch this during this weekend and definitely will post my view here.

There is lot of information in the video but its very long. Its like watching movie. So I am trying to watch it in parts. Its worth to spend time when you invested money in BARs and need detailed information about project.

Definitely worth the watch, but i agree the video is REALLY long, i too watching it in parts, but hey it's money we are dealing with here and their seems to be a lot the team wants to explain and get understanding out into the world on the project which i can appreciate. But definitely recommend them to release things like this in smaller bite size pieces that we can absorb more easily

You took the words out of my mouth, the video can be cut into smaller segments, there are plenty moments of dead time which can be removed with basically any movie editor

Yea. Despite the good information the video may carry, the length seem to be what every one is have a problem with. I think they were trying to do a ONCE-AN-FOR - ALL kind of explaner video for the general public.
Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BARs at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BARs should recover very soon and reach new high.
titanium is in great demand we just wait it into bigger exchange when we can get more profit, just hold in a few months time maybe price will rise again.

Yeah man we have already seen that. The bars were sold just in a few days. Pretty weird, but it is the truth. I agree that there are more people wanting to buy Titanium. Lets hope that it will get listed at a good exchange !

I don't hope, i know they will be listed in a good exchange, the project is huge, have you taken your time to watch titanium youtube videos?, Micheal is a genius with a good sense of humor and i don't think one or two exchanges will be able to handle the full weight of titanium , we are talking about a global phenomenon here  Smiley

Michael is doing things great and also in a very right way. I am yet to watch the video and sure there will be lots of information and interesting content. I can watch this during this weekend and definitely will post my view here.

There is lot of information in the video but its very long. Its like watching movie. So I am trying to watch it in parts. Its worth to spend time when you invested money in BARs and need detailed information about project.

Definitely worth the watch, but i agree the video is REALLY long, i too watching it in parts, but hey it's money we are dealing with here and their seems to be a lot the team wants to explain and get understanding out into the world on the project which i can appreciate. But definitely recommend them to release things like this in smaller bite size pieces that we can absorb more easily

You took the words out of my mouth, the video can be cut into smaller segments, there are plenty moments of dead time which can be removed with basically any movie editor
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Yeah, there is certainly some high expectations for this project. As said above, I hope there is some good plans for big exchanges such as binance, bittrex as I don't think the low volume exchanges will be able to handle the full weight once these project starts rolling and getting implemented.

Binance and bittrex are the best for now, they have a huge trading volume, many investors are supportive.

I'm sure they plan to get onto the bigger exchanges given the really big excitement for Titanium BARs but honestly, i would expect them to hold off on forcing the issue with the big exchanges, the fact of the matter is the big exchanges have some SERIOUSLY ridiculous listing fees if you want to get a priority listing request.. I heard one exchange was something like 20-35BTC which to me is just ridiculous.

Titanium can grow slowly and as demand for it gets even more overwhelming and the price/marketcap grows on smaller exchanges the bigger exchanges will have to take note and let the coin on, or the coin will get voted on by popular demand.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
This is awesome, the price just recovered and it's now at around 1.39 I hope that you guys bought during the dip a few days ago when it was sub 1$.

Also take a look at this new interview with the CEO Michael Stollaire hosted by @officiallykeith

This is the link to the youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI0nVPLgJYY&feature=youtu.be

Really great interview but it's a little bit long ( around 1 hour in total ) if you have the time then you should definitely check it out

a new interview, great. I have been following Titanium for some time now and have learned something about Michael Stollaire: he likes to give interviews, and he likes to give long interviews :-)
What you really notice is the passion for the project, it's in every single word. He is not a token seller like many others, he wants Titanium to become what he imagines. and I think he will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Yeah, there is certainly some high expectations for this project. As said above, I hope there is some good plans for big exchanges such as binance, bittrex as I don't think the low volume exchanges will be able to handle the full weight once these project starts rolling and getting implemented.

Binance and bittrex are the best for now, they have a huge trading volume, many investors are supportive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
This is awesome, the price just recovered and it's now at around 1.39 I hope that you guys bought during the dip a few days ago when it was sub 1$.

Also take a look at this new interview with the CEO Michael Stollaire hosted by @officiallykeith

This is the link to the youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI0nVPLgJYY&feature=youtu.be

Really great interview but it's a little bit long ( around 1 hour in total ) if you have the time then you should definitely check it out

Yep, I said this last week to buy a load of BAR's around the ~$1 mark.

Congrats if you got on board, almost 40% profit just off that, at current prices.

I still think the crypto mark is going to grow and grow.

If you're still in two minds about investing or not, take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAczAfeXvEo

It will give you a more of a understanding of the project goals and problems it will solve

True; I salute the dedication put into it; I think Michael was open about several aspects i especially like the fact he openly stated that he is still involved on his other business handing over duties to his associate to focus on titanium. Titanium was a success and I think it is the right move to do to give a 100%

There is the part in the Larry interview video where he stated that there is a lot coming for titanium and that there is a target for mass adoption of the titanium infrastructure... I don't think the titanium project is going to fade out any time soon... Like there is always big tins coming

There is no doubt that Titanium is good project and cloud business is big deal. That's why I am very much interested in this project and watching all video/info published by Titanium team
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

True; I salute the dedication put into it; I think Michael was open about several aspects i especially like the fact he openly stated that he is still involved on his other business handing over duties to his associate to focus on titanium. Titanium was a success and I think it is the right move to do to give a 100%

There is the part in the Larry interview video where he stated that there is a lot coming for titanium and that there is a target for mass adoption of the titanium infrastructure... I don't think the titanium project is going to fade out any time soon... Like there is always big tins coming
Activity: 490

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Good point, we are in a good recovery of the general crypto market and I see a general rise in token/BTC (more bitcoins for each token)
I believe BAR will follow a similar trend which is why now is a suitable moment to purchase some BARs
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 672

Pages:
Jump to: