Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 64. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Happy to see BAR listed on a proper exchange, with more to come.

Ignore the FUD postings guys, if you quote them it just spreads the FUD further down the thread and gives them what they want....attention. Always going to get a few clueless idiots no matter what project it is, best to just click that ignore button and move on.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
WOW great announcement from the Titanium team, so happy to see that BAR tokens have been listed on another exchange, Cobinhood is a professional platform with a lot of volume!
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
this company is the definition of being a sureshot of an FAIL!

guys, sell your BAR as long as you don't make any losses from the ICO and be glad you did...You'll see it in the next 3 months I guess..

greets Tyler from the Telegram Titanium Chat Room

What is the reason behind such negative statements? You are so unique in this. I have not seen negative statements about BARs in the recent days. This is surprising for me and may be many others.

Yes, spell it all out!

List you reasons why the project will fail. Don't just pump warrantless FUD! Tell us why you think it will fail!

LOL you really gotta love random people who just come in "sell everything the world is ending" no reasons just random internet strangers spreading fud and saying "trust me you'll see" lol. It's actually quite funny especially when you consider the age range of some of these people.

I love how these people always seem to have a crystal ball "you'll see in 3 months" lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The capitalization of this project is amazing. I hope the development process will go on as smoothly as that1
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

guys, sell your BAR as long as you don't make any losses from the ICO and be glad you did...You'll see it in the next 3 months I guess..

What is the reason behind such negative statements? You are so unique in this. I have not seen negative statements about BARs in the recent days. This is surprising for me and may be many others.

Yes, spell it all out!

List you reasons why the project will fail. Don't just pump warrantless FUD! Tell us why you think it will fail!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Great news are coming !!! Titanium BAR will be listed on COBINHOOD on February 14th. Shocked Shocked Shocked

awesome team work !

Interesting news and a great update to hear, where is the source of this to confirm its legit?

Fantastic news though, should really help with the volume and hopefully get some publicity and investors involved.

Keep up the good work

Yes, great news. A new exchange is always good. I just checked their official twitter. They confirmed it a few hours ago, so I guess it's legit: https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/962766490658361344

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Great news are coming !!! Titanium BAR will be listed on COBINHOOD on February 14th. Shocked Shocked Shocked

awesome team work !

Interesting news and a great update to hear, where is the source of this to confirm its legit?

Fantastic news though, should really help with the volume and hopefully get some publicity and investors involved.

Keep up the good work
Activity: 574
Merit: 254

awesome team work !
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Thanks for the message, I will immediately buy a few more BAR.

I just looked into the telegram channel to see what your problem is. but couldn't find anything, and it is not that important to me. You're probably one who made a mistake himself and blames others
i believe in the project and you should still buy tokens :-)

Epic response, is appalling to see such comments without proper constructive criticism, titanium is one of the best ICO at the moment, Micheal has been close to the community, giving a lot of people reasons to invest in this project, tokens were sold out because the community believed in it, i just don't listen to such comments, is really unnecessary

I can understand that not everyone likes Titanium but he should be able to name exactly what he doesn't like. Not such vague statements like "you'll see in the next 3 months". Criticism can be a good thing if it is constructive and can help to start a vital discussion and to improve the whole project.

Exactly, i believe everyone deserves to be heard but not in such a manner, this is a forum where we discuss and digest information in a constructive way, ever since the bloodbath, titanium has been doing well, they are yet to unleash what they have, proper communication is been done by the the project team, so i wonder where such thought came from
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Guys see this news I found on TBIS Twitter profile. BAR are listed on HitBTC. Trade BAR tokens against BTC, ETH or USDT. Now waiting for more reputed exchange.
7">https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/962088829942419457

i thought its been listed long before now? i am particularly waiting for binance listing Undecided

Binance is a really big exchange and every new coins want to get list on their platform. The waiting list is very long for Binance so I don't think we are going to get on this exchange anytime soon, but maybe in the next 3 months ? But right now we are on 4 different exchanges so it's a really good start ( Idex, Ether delta, Fat btc, Hit btc ). Now they need to focus on building a good platform and get more partnerships.

It is not easy to be honest listing on binance; It has been a while since I last seen a new coin on binance. I doubt it would difficult for titanium to list sometime in the future; but now I think it should a priority to get the MVP out; and maybe kucoin too Cheesy

Even it looking hard at this stage to get listed on Binance in near future. I also agreed with you after get a working prototype will be really helpful to attract the big investors and this will increase the demand for this token. Kucoin will be good choice in current scenario that is much better than hitbtc.
Activity: 490
Guys see this news I found on TBIS Twitter profile. BAR are listed on HitBTC. Trade BAR tokens against BTC, ETH or USDT. Now waiting for more reputed exchange.

i thought its been listed long before now? i am particularly waiting for binance listing Undecided

Binance is a really big exchange and every new coins want to get list on their platform. The waiting list is very long for Binance so I don't think we are going to get on this exchange anytime soon, but maybe in the next 3 months ? But right now we are on 4 different exchanges so it's a really good start ( Idex, Ether delta, Fat btc, Hit btc ). Now they need to focus on building a good platform and get more partnerships.

It is not easy to be honest listing on binance; It has been a while since I last seen a new coin on binance. I doubt it would difficult for titanium to list sometime in the future; but now I think it should a priority to get the MVP out; and maybe kucoin too Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Hi guys. On what exchanges will Titanium be trading?

I do not understand such postings. with which intention one logs on in a forum, if one does not even read the postings on the same side, on which he post?
I only read 3 times when scrolling down to the current postings that BAR was listed on HitBTC
hope I could help:/

Sadly this is the state of bitcointalk and many crypto groups people want to be spoon fed information even when it’s widely available information I’m pretty sure every page since launch says trading is available on hitbtc lol but yet the question keeps coming don’t know what else titanium can do to stop the silly questions from ppl not just reading first

You can't stop this type of behaviour. People are always in the hurry for something. They just want quick answers without searching for themselves. This is why i support the weekly videos of telling people what is happening with Titanium.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

I do not understand such postings. with which intention one logs on in a forum, if one does not even read the postings on the same side, on which he post?
I only read 3 times when scrolling down to the current postings that BAR was listed on HitBTC

Sadly this is the state of bitcointalk and many crypto groups people want to be spoon fed information even when it’s widely available information I’m pretty sure every page since launch says trading is available on hitbtc lol but yet the question keeps coming don’t know what else titanium can do to stop the silly questions from ppl not just reading first
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Oh wow guys I totally missed this news, we are listed on Hitbtc 2 days ago, this is amazing I didn't expect hitbtc to list them so fast usually it takes a lot of time like a few months. I know some coin that Hitbtc said they were going to list soon but they never did it like Kapu for exemple. But it's really great to see Titanium on more exchange so fast. This is where I found this information, here is the link: https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/962088829942419457

Yep it’s a good announcement and good progress for the Titanium team, this should bring some more awareness and publicity in. Just what the project needs, will be good to see another exchange listing along with the platform release.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Oh wow guys I totally missed this news, we are listed on Hitbtc 2 days ago, this is amazing I didn't expect hitbtc to list them so fast usually it takes a lot of time like a few months. I know some coin that Hitbtc said they were going to list soon but they never did it like Kapu for exemple. But it's really great to see Titanium on more exchange so fast. This is where I found this information, here is the link: https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/962088829942419457
Activity: 532
The price is holding pretty well even after the bounty distribution, this just prove that everyone in our community have a really strong hands this is really healthy. Usually the bounty hunters like to dump their tokens when they receive it but with Titanium it's different. Everyone can see the potential of this project. My target for the price of the BAR token this year is minimum 10$. Also I can't wait for the next episode of Titanium this week.

Wow. $10 for this year?? Don't you think that's a little bit unrealistic to archive within one year? Don't get me wrong bro, titanium is a good project but I think there is still a lot to do for a proper mooning to take place. And I did really feel it all can happen within one year. I stand to be corrected though
Pages:
Jump to: