Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 70. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello!
What market share is Titanium aimed at in the next couple years?

Check out the Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services whitepaper: https://tbis.io/titanium-infrastructure-services-wp-v2-6/

It will have the market share information on there, also it is important to your DYOR (Do Your Own Research).
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Bought into the ICO and BAR is one of my most exciting investments to date. I'm a bit annoyed with myself for failing to post here before now and following the discussion and updates like I do with my other investments.

Seems like the market may be at the beginning of a recovery, I'm hoping March will see a decent upturn. With all the exciting things coming for Titanium,  I'm fairly certain I made a good choice. It's not all about profit for me though, I have a passion for tech. Titanium has massive potential.

True. I believe Titanium is worth buying and I'm gonna buy as many BARs as possible when they sit under 10 bucks.

Buying Titanium is great when it is under the ICO price. I am currently considering to buy it in the near future, when Titanium is on a good exchange. A potential coin needs time and i have that.

When it's on a good exchange might already be too late cause by then the price must have tripled. U will suggest you buy now and store on your eth wallet while you wait for it to hit a good exchange and once it does, you can start taking your profit

I would rather suggest to buy when the price is as like now and HODL it to reap the real benefit. You might have to hold for a year or 2. But it will be beneficial. Who knows you might be millionaire by that time depending on how much BARs you buy now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
http://www.joshpaiva.com/titanium-blockchain/

Check out this article regarding Titanium, pretty interesting and an honest unbiased review.

Looking good though and it does state which problems the Titanium project can resolve with there exciting project.

It will certainly give you some more confidence if your in two minds whether you should invest or not!

Yes, the article is pretty insightful, it also stated what Micheal talked about on his interview with Larry and Joe, the internet is centralized, what titanium is trying to do is like giving power to the user via decentralization, he also made a statement of bringing capable hands from electroneum to boost the project, titanium is the next big thing
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Remember that if you haven't got the chance to participate in the ICO of Titanium, you can still participate in the weekly give-away of Titanium's BAR token!

The information is shown on their Twitter page

I didn't get any information about any kind of giveaway on their official handle. It was contest which delivered three winners based on participation in telegram. If there is still any running program you can share direct link with us to try our lucks for next one. Hope you are right and not referring at previous one.
Activity: 252
Remember that if you haven't got the chance to participate in the ICO of Titanium, you can still participate in the weekly give-away of Titanium's BAR token!

The information is shown on their Twitter page
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Bar in short term can easily give 5x and in long term much more high profit without any doubt. They are going to provide services to giant once the whole decentralized cloud service will be available on blockchain. It is only matter of rebounding the markets and then its value will surge as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Bought into the ICO and BAR is one of my most exciting investments to date. I'm a bit annoyed with myself for failing to post here before now and following the discussion and updates like I do with my other investments.

Seems like the market may be at the beginning of a recovery, I'm hoping March will see a decent upturn. With all the exciting things coming for Titanium,  I'm fairly certain I made a good choice. It's not all about profit for me though, I have a passion for tech. Titanium has massive potential.

True. I believe Titanium is worth buying and I'm gonna buy as many BARs as possible when they sit under 10 bucks.

Buying Titanium is great when it is under the ICO price. I am currently considering to buy it in the near future, when Titanium is on a good exchange. A potential coin needs time and i have that.

When it's on a good exchange might already be too late cause by then the price must have tripled. U will suggest you buy now and store on your eth wallet while you wait for it to hit a good exchange and once it does, you can start taking your profit

I would also suggest to buy now. The price will slowly but surely move up, and when the core platform IaaS is released and launched in the middle of the year, the price will make a nice jump to the top. But thats only a first move, the real profits will be made from 2020. We just have to be patient

I have already bought BARs. Why to wait for listing on big exchange, once that happens it will be rocket but Titanium itself is very good project and without big exchange also it will go up and soon it will be above 10 USD.

I think you're right, I honestly think this project could easily reach $10++ atleeast!

I think by mid 2018 - late 2018 we could easily achieve this number and possibly more.

It wont take long once Titanium project starts getting some clients and the clients can see the benefits, it will spread like a wild forest fire!

Just dont look for 10 USD as target. Keep an eye on project development/progress of Titanium. Future is bright and also I see regular update/video from Titanium team which is good way to keep people informed.

Ya i tend to avoid putting targets on big potential coins especially early on, at least the ones with extensive timelines/scopes... The fact is that titanium has ambitious plans and if their marketing keeps up i'm sure the 10$ tag is very well within reach, perhaps higher, but i shy away from calling it a target, slow growth is where its at i'd rather see titanium and coins like it be stable and slow growers as more of the platform grows and avoid the rush to bubble the price. I consider products like these good longterm investments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

I would also suggest to buy now. The price will slowly but surely move up, and when the core platform IaaS is released and launched in the middle of the year, the price will make a nice jump to the top. But thats only a first move, the real profits will be made from 2020. We just have to be patient

I have already bought BARs. Why to wait for listing on big exchange, once that happens it will be rocket but Titanium itself is very good project and without big exchange also it will go up and soon it will be above 10 USD.

I think you're right, I honestly think this project could easily reach $10++ atleeast!

I think by mid 2018 - late 2018 we could easily achieve this number and possibly more.

It wont take long once Titanium project starts getting some clients and the clients can see the benefits, it will spread like a wild forest fire!

Just dont look for 10 USD as target. Keep an eye on project development/progress of Titanium. Future is bright and also I see regular update/video from Titanium team which is good way to keep people informed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 168

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Thanks for the update, I always love his video, Michael Stollaire is probably the best CEO in the blockchain world. He said that there will be 2 more partnerships I wonder what's going to be ? I am very excited to learn more about this. This is probably the best project to keep your eyes on in 2018. I hope you guys bought the dip a few days ago when it was sub ICO price around 0.80 usd dollar. Do we know the date yet for Hitbtc?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Check out this article regarding Titanium, pretty interesting and an honest unbiased review.

Looking good though and it does state which problems the Titanium project can resolve with there exciting project.

It will certainly give you some more confidence if your in two minds whether you should invest or not!

That is fair and transparent review good to read this I would like to recommend to read this before buy this token. This article will build more trust into this project it will be worth for it to support this project because it will be next big thing in future.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Episode 5 of TTW where Michael talked about the voise partnership and listing on hitbtc and fat btc

https://youtu.be/1jPLHkKO5uo

A Lot going around Titanium of late
Activity: 532

There are lots of good stories online about Titanium project. And the fact remains that who ever still is double minded with all the good news flying around and BAR will still be double minded about this very post. It's just their mind set they need to change
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Yeah I agree with you, Titanium's BAR token is a good long term hold cryptocurrency and I think we have reached new general support lines of all cryptocoins, the coins might drop back to the support lines a few times before it goes 10k usd+

I think now is a good moment to fix some BARs but I think there will be a few more good moments next week

Gunny do you know how to do chart analysis? Is it very complicated? I always wondered how this support lines or trend channels etc. are calculated. Is it a good method to predict the crypto market? 
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 252

Yeah I agree with you, Titanium's BAR token is a good long term hold cryptocurrency and I think we have reached new general support lines of all cryptocoins, the coins might drop back to the support lines a few times before it goes 10k usd+

I think now is a good moment to fix some BARs but I think there will be a few more good moments next week
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Looks like the market is going down again. I think that some people are cashing out, and that will affect the price of the coins. I am waiting to buy some Bars when it is in a good exchange, and of course low in the price Smiley.
I think you had missed chance to buy. Because if you can see BAR is increased by 17.4% in 24 hours with BTC and ETH volume. But you may keep eye on BAR's so may be chance to get as on your price.

Look another things. Now TBIS have more than 25.9K followers on twitter and 19K + in telegram channel. That's the amazing.

Correct the best chance has passed; I still think BAR will perform even better. They have done a great job marketing Titanium. If anyone not read this Forbes piece you should https://www.forbes.com/sites/jiawertz/2017/12/02/icos-new-startup-lifeblood/#34aba2a4525b

If you want to grab some BARs there is still a chance; the price still did not hit its all time high.

Agreed with you there is still a big room of growth it is undervalued project it seems this will start rising very soon and now right time to accumulate while price is still at low level.
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: