Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 80. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
They just distributed the Bar tokens from the bounty program yesterday, some of them are probably selling now this is why the price is at All time low right now. I am going to keep holding my tokens and let the weak hands sell. It's still to early to dump your tokens, it's not even listed on any official exchange yet guys please be patient. I am sure this is one of the best project this year, I am going to wait atleast a year before thinking about selling.
you are right,I think this is the reason for the price correction, more than a million BAR were distributed for bounties
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I spent some time to get acquainted with your project.
The market for storing personal data is really much in demand, and this niche can perfectly evolve with the advent of blockchain technology.
And given that the hard cap was assembled so quickly, the project does have great potential.

It's a great niche market to be involved in, soon all businesses will be transitioning to cloud storage. most big businesses have started to transfer their data already but there are lot's of smaller companies that still use traditional storage methods. Massive market worth billions and hopefully Titanium can have a big share of this market in the future.

I very much doubt that many large companies will soon have a new kind of data storage. No one argues, this will definitely happen, but enough time must pass to adjust andd use the technology. And what about Titanium, he certainly has a chance to take his share of the market. By not forgetting that in this niche there are many similar projects, and each of them is trying to achieve success.

Look makersONE, I didn't say Titanium were going to do this overnight and I didn't necessarily say that Titanium was going to have a monopoly over the whole Cloud storage market.

Hopefully (because I believe in this project) Titanium will be able to compete, the market is worth $100 BILLION and with TBIS' product they should be able to achieve a modest proportion of the market share. Which you agreed with in your reply to my comment.

Yea and i don't really agree with makersONE, titanium already have the client base, their portfolio is not just from startups but big brands and we all know the fact that except your client ain't happy with you, they won't follow you anywhere you go, so is easy for them to migrate to this new technology
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'm going to wait until BAR tokens go sub $1.00 then I'm going to buy some more.

This project is really going to rocket after the markets pick up again, we just need to patient and wait for good entry points.

TBIS is going to moon!  Grin

Today it almost touched 1 USD. But recovered lately. So you might have missed it. I think Market will recover overall and we will see BARs at new high soon. New exchange listing might boost the price soon.
Listing on new exchanges that's really amazing news. We are waiting for Binance and Bittrex. Because there have huge volume for trading with Ethereum and Bitcoin. BAR started recovery again from 1 USD.

Nothing is confirmed yet, the team doesn't allow anyone to speculate on exchange and price. If you say something about exchange on their telegram channel the bot will ban you immediately. I hope the bounty hunters won't dump the price but if they do I think it will be a great opportunity to pick up some cheap Bar at below 1$
The team raised a lot of money I am sure they can afford to pay exchange to list them quickly
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I'm going to wait until BAR tokens go sub $1.00 then I'm going to buy some more.

This project is really going to rocket after the markets pick up again, we just need to patient and wait for good entry points.

Today it almost touched 1 USD. But recovered lately. So you might have missed it. I think Market will recover overall and we will see BARs at new high soon. New exchange listing might boost the price soon.
Listing on new exchanges that's really amazing news. We are waiting for Binance and Bittrex. Because there have huge volume for trading with Ethereum and Bitcoin. BAR started recovery again from 1 USD.
They just distributed the Bar tokens from the bounty program yesterday, some of them are probably selling now this is why the price is at All time low right now. I am going to keep holding my tokens and let the weak hands sell. It's still to early to dump your tokens, it's not even listed on any official exchange yet guys please be patient. I am sure this is one of the best project this year, I am going to wait atleast a year before thinking about selling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Loaded up on Titanium!!! I was upset I missed out on the ICO, but now is a great time to buy.  Pretty close to the ICO price!!!

Sometimes drops are not all that bad for patient investors; many were panicking and sold in a parallel universe other who know grabed some good deals. It is always great investing in a solid idea.
Activity: 532
very lucky to have registered as a participant of this token launching with a very attractive price to sell and that's tomorrow when it goes down a lot also set up funds to buy it

If the price of BAR goes bearish lower than the ICO price then it will be some form compensation for those who missed the ICO. They can now get more at a cheaper rate compared to the initial ICO rate.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
very lucky to have registered as a participant of this token launching with a very attractive price to sell and that's tomorrow when it goes down a lot also set up funds to buy it
Activity: 168
I am lucky that i have participated in the crowdsale and bought some amount of bars
For sure this is gonna be a success

Their cooperation with several huge names of the market says it all

Great Aegean! I missed crowd-sale but I managed to buy now when it corrected with other currencies. And now I will hold for few months and may be for years. BARs have huge potential.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
This project looks cool.
But I never heard the news about the Titanium in China,so I missed it totally!
Looking forward to the mainnet will be online in time!

Can you give more details about the news about Titanium in China? Is there a URL web link?   Seems you weren't the only person to totally miss that news. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
I am lucky that i have participated in the crowdsale and bought some amount of bars

No question titanium TBIS will be a success.  They have a working product and strong partners.  This is a no-brainer.  Buy and hold BARS and you will be amazed in a year.  Good luck to everyone.
Almost touched the last ico price. $1.19 recorded at cmc being the lowest.lucky are those who grabbed the opportunity to buy. Smiley

Yep, great opportunity for those who couldn't buy during the ICO. I have a few friends who want to buy Titan Bar but doesn't want to complete the KYC process to join the titanium ICO. Now they can buy it at nearly the ICO price. Do you guys think this dip is over or it will continue ? I have a feeling it's not over yet and we may see a bigger dip in the near future, I will try to get a few more ETH to buy cheap BAR.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102

Yes, it is better we just look at the development of the project, is there any development or not, because the success or failure of a project depends on people who work in it. Yes, I am sure if this project has a good strategy for success and development of the project.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Loaded up on Titanium!!! I was upset I missed out on the ICO, but now is a great time to buy.  Pretty close to the ICO price!!!
Activity: 104
This project looks cool.

With the market down today it’s a good idea to look around and see what can be picked up on sale.  TBIS seems to have a bright future.  Definitely worth checking out.  Just do your due diligence research, as always. 
Activity: 98
This project looks cool.
Activity: 7
Almost touched the last ico price. $1.19 recorded at cmc being the lowest.lucky are those who grabbed the opportunity to buy. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 126

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Do you guys think that the worst part is over for now and the market is going to slowly recover or do you expect the drop in prices to continue even further? The market is impossible to predict for me at the moment.

i think it will further go up and down for some days.
BAR is back to 1.30, unfortunately missed the moment under $ 1. Maybe it will go down in the next few hours and the increase of this afternoon is due only to the fomos. we will see. Find it exciting, think about what I should buy next (BAR of course, but what else?)
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

If you followed Titanium and like the project (dyor), you should definitely buy before BAR is getting listed on the newly announced Exchanges

Do you guys think that the worst part is over for now and the market is going to slowly recover or do you expect the drop in prices to continue even further? The market is impossible to predict for me at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: