Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 81. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I'm going to wait until BAR tokens go sub $1.00 then I'm going to buy some more.

This project is really going to rocket after the markets pick up again, we just need to patient and wait for good entry points.

TBIS is going to moon!  Grin

Today it almost touched 1 USD. But recovered lately. So you might have missed it. I think Market will recover overall and we will see BARs at new high soon. New exchange listing might boost the price soon.

If you followed Titanium and like the project (dyor), you should definitely buy before BAR is getting listed on the newly announced Exchanges
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
congratulation for successful ICO, i missed this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
good project !

Yes, Titanium has definitely a good project that will help other people really out. You will not lose time with installing rack servers and routers anymore ! This project is really something for me lol.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I'm going to wait until BAR tokens go sub $1.00 then I'm going to buy some more.

This project is really going to rocket after the markets pick up again, we just need to patient and wait for good entry points.

Today it almost touched 1 USD. But recovered lately. So you might have missed it. I think Market will recover overall and we will see BARs at new high soon. New exchange listing might boost the price soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I was sad to see that Titanium BARs dropped so much, but luckily it is recovering now. I hope it wil stay like this or go up more

Yes, it was hard to see them dropping that low. But we have to see all this in comparison with the other market. It's not like only the BARs dropped hard, the whole crypto market is suffering at this moment  Sad

Exactly. There was a general drop in price today for most coin in the market. Even the major coins like btc and eth also experienced a high amount of % drop in their price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I was sad to see that Titanium BARs dropped so much, but luckily it is recovering now. I hope it wil stay like this or go up more

Yes, it was hard to see them dropping that low. But we have to see all this in comparison with the other market. It's not like only the BARs dropped hard, the whole crypto market is suffering at this moment  Sad
Activity: 672
market is bearish but titanium is holding strong such a strong community behind this project.... now is the time to buy more bars..  Shocked

Theres a whole lot of FUD around crypto at the moment but imagine how well BAR tokens will perform when the bulls get back in! Hopefully this will happen soon!

Yes that's right. they are doing really well. when cryptocurrency prices start to rise again, BAR will really go up like a rocket. I am already in the FOMO fever, I have to buy more BAR tokens, otherwise I'll be angry soon

Yeah, Crypto is falling again i just checked. These Fuds are nasty. People need to stop believing in these nonsense. We have all seen that Titanium bars were at 4 dollars or even more. Now they are at 1.48. A good chance to buy some more coins before it will rise.

Yea, i can't bear to look at the market again, really bearish, this is like the worst ever but is normal, reason why projects should have a purpose because the good ones will always scale through, so lets keep the fire burning within us as we expect normalcy to return soon

If you have been watching the market in recent years, then you see that it was always down at this time. i guess many whales take their profits with them, then small investors become nervous and sell too. and then it's going down...
Quality will prevail again this time and tokens like BAR will become even stronger afterwards

You're right, is usually the case at the beginning of every year but it seems to be gradually picking up, i see things going bullish, that's the intriguing nature of the cryptocurrency market and like you said , quality always prevails and that's why i'm here
Activity: 140
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
market is bearish but titanium is holding strong such a strong community behind this project.... now is the time to buy more bars..  Shocked

Theres a whole lot of FUD around crypto at the moment but imagine how well BAR tokens will perform when the bulls get back in! Hopefully this will happen soon!

Yes that's right. they are doing really well. when cryptocurrency prices start to rise again, BAR will really go up like a rocket. I am already in the FOMO fever, I have to buy more BAR tokens, otherwise I'll be angry soon

Hahaha haha... I don't want to be angry either  too... So am stalking them bars  Roll Eyes

Almost all Crypto currencies are going down. BARs also now available at very low price. Its good time to buy few good currencies and hold for next big move. BARs is definitely one of them.

Just got some more bars at low price.. Like you said... Investors should full their bags

Good man, this project will take off in 2018, I honestly think that this could be the next 1 billion marketcap coin once it gets enough interest and development.

I will be holding and adding to my portfolio on all these dips!

For people that belive in future of blockchain and the fact the world is moving towards decentralization you really cant be more right, the way i am viewing this discount and continue to tell people is that all thats happened is theirs a flash-sale on cheap crypto currencies, and chances are it won't last long.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Hahaha haha... I don't want to be angry either  too... So am stalking them bars  Roll Eyes

Almost all Crypto currencies are going down. BARs also now available at very low price. Its good time to buy few good currencies and hold for next big move. BARs is definitely one of them.

Just got some more bars at low price.. Like you said... Investors should full their bags

Good man, this project will take off in 2018, I honestly think that this could be the next 1 billion marketcap coin once it gets enough interest and development.

I will be holding and adding to my portfolio on all these dips!
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 490

Yes. TBIS going to moon. But BAR recovering almost. Infact whole crypto currency Market is recovering and slowly ETH and BTC also increasing in BAR trading. Still have chance to reserve some quantity, do not wait to touch 1$. Because all of we know titanium is good promising project and still moving to next target

The market is finally recovering i just don't want to watch the whole market falling lol. It makes me sometimes really worried about it. Just checked and Coinmarketcap shows that Titanium is also recovering so cryptossi Smiley, if you want to buy it buy it now !

There are some good signs of recovery there; it seems many were worried of the last fall; but i guess this is the thing with crypto all those solid project will eventually make a good recovery. This is one of the perks of keeping up to date with your fav projects you can safely guess if they will recover or not.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I spent some time to get acquainted with your project.
The market for storing personal data is really much in demand, and this niche can perfectly evolve with the advent of blockchain technology.
And given that the hard cap was assembled so quickly, the project does have great potential.

It's a great niche market to be involved in, soon all businesses will be transitioning to cloud storage. most big businesses have started to transfer their data already but there are lot's of smaller companies that still use traditional storage methods. Massive market worth billions and hopefully Titanium can have a big share of this market in the future.

I very much doubt that many large companies will soon have a new kind of data storage. No one argues, this will definitely happen, but enough time must pass to adjust andd use the technology. And what about Titanium, he certainly has a chance to take his share of the market. By not forgetting that in this niche there are many similar projects, and each of them is trying to achieve success.

Look makersONE, I didn't say Titanium were going to do this overnight and I didn't necessarily say that Titanium was going to have a monopoly over the whole Cloud storage market.

Hopefully (because I believe in this project) Titanium will be able to compete, the market is worth $100 BILLION and with TBIS' product they should be able to achieve a modest proportion of the market share. Which you agreed with in your reply to my comment.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
I spent some time to get acquainted with your project.
The market for storing personal data is really much in demand, and this niche can perfectly evolve with the advent of blockchain technology.
And given that the hard cap was assembled so quickly, the project does have great potential.

It's a great niche market to be involved in, soon all businesses will be transitioning to cloud storage. most big businesses have started to transfer their data already but there are lot's of smaller companies that still use traditional storage methods. Massive market worth billions and hopefully Titanium can have a big share of this market in the future.

I very much doubt that many large companies will soon have a new kind of data storage. No one argues, this will definitely happen, but enough time must pass to adjust andd use the technology. And what about Titanium, he certainly has a chance to take his share of the market. By not forgetting that in this niche there are many similar projects, and each of them is trying to achieve success.

In all honesty IT moves fast, and many large companies have been transitioning to new data storage over the last 2-3 years already its just been in the AWS/GCS arena, it's true that the bigger companies might not jump on something from a small startup initially, the fact is the IT world is always looking for the next tech breakthrough, so i'd imagine many will at least start to step teir tough into blockchain based versions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Yes. TBIS going to moon. But BAR recovering almost. Infact whole crypto currency Market is recovering and slowly ETH and BTC also increasing in BAR trading. Still have chance to reserve some quantity, do not wait to touch 1$. Because all of we know titanium is good promising project and still moving to next target

The market is finally recovering i just don't want to watch the whole market falling lol. It makes me sometimes really worried about it. Just checked and Coinmarketcap shows that Titanium is also recovering so cryptossi Smiley, if you want to buy it buy it now !
Activity: 168

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 168

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 252
Is it known when bounties are handed out for tokens?

If I get you well, u mean if it's known when bounty rewards  token will be distributed to participants. We'll, if that's your question, I think it depends on the type of bounty you participated in. You can ask them to confirm in their telegram group.

This is typically 1-2 weeks AFTER The ICO finishes, gotta give some time to the team to process the payouts  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: