Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 83. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
when will it be listed on exchange

They are in talks with exchanges right now, you can keep up-to-date with the price on coinmarketcap, take a look....

I can't wait till cryptos go green again and we should see a nice increase in this project.

I'm certainly going to be holding for the seeable future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
What if an entire IT enterprise could be virtualized, including data centers, firewalls, load-balancers, routers, switches, network appliances and servers?  Imagine being able to set up an enterprise level infrastructure for a global company from a tablet in your living room, without spending any time installing rack servers, routers, load balancers, or any other network component beyond what is needed to access the network.

Soft cap absolutely been smashed, currently trading at around $1.60 - This low market cap coin serves great potential in terms of return

This is a very solid summary of what can be achieved through the TBIS infrastructure, it really is amazing the possibilities this project will open up, unfortunately not many people know about it, but when the time is right, there won't be anyone left who hasn't heard of it, as it will be in use all around us.

They got indeed a good project to change the world. The problem we have as you guys said is maybe that not many people know about it. Titanium needs to keep on advertising to keep new people coming, hopefully they will buy it on the exchanges.

I think they are already doing a lot for advertising of Titanium. They even made a TV spot about it, if I remember correctly. It's probably the whole market situation at this moment that stops Titanium BARs from growing in price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
What if an entire IT enterprise could be virtualized, including data centers, firewalls, load-balancers, routers, switches, network appliances and servers?  Imagine being able to set up an enterprise level infrastructure for a global company from a tablet in your living room, without spending any time installing rack servers, routers, load balancers, or any other network component beyond what is needed to access the network.

Soft cap absolutely been smashed, currently trading at around $1.60 - This low market cap coin serves great potential in terms of return

This is a very solid summary of what can be achieved through the TBIS infrastructure, it really is amazing the possibilities this project will open up, unfortunately not many people know about it, but when the time is right, there won't be anyone left who hasn't heard of it, as it will be in use all around us.

They got indeed a good project to change the world. The problem we have as you guys said is maybe that not many people know about it. Titanium needs to keep on advertising to keep new people coming, hopefully they will buy it on the exchanges.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
yeah looks like everything is down today, but I am not worried much. Great time to buy more cheap tokens, I didn't invest much during the ICO but I am filling my bag slowly on etherdelta but it's slow as hell and the gas price is very expensive.

When the bullish sentiment is be back, I hope they will list the titanium tokens on a good exchange, we just need one good news and it's more than enough to fuel the rocket.

Yes, you can be right, right now the tokens are cheap. Regulations in many countries are just showing their effect.
gas price is as low as in a long time, look here https://ethgasstation.info/
ED is really slow, annoying every day

Regulation is good for crypto in the long term but in the short term time, it's bearish but i think in march it's going to be worse, a lot of European countries are going to release new laws on cryptocurrencies. But for me I view titanium as a long term play and not like quick flip. I didn't sold at 3$ and I am not planning to sell it now. My target price for Titanium is very high and I am planning to hold it for more than a year at least.

I seriously do no agree with that, the fact of the matter is regulations as they will be implemented will just end up turning crypto into the stock market where only accredited investors with millions in capital can trade. I agree with your statement however of titanium being a longterm play, the platforms not even out yet lol, so selling before that is just silly, right now price is set by speculation only, once the substance is their the price will easily increase. I"m very bullish on titanium

What are you talking about lol, of course everyone will be able to trade even with regulations. There are many decentralized exchange where you can trade without signing up like Etherdelta so I don't think regulations will be able to stop decentralized exchange. They can stop scammers from using centralized exchange like Bittrex or Binance but I don't think they can stop them from using ED or IDEX. But if you are legit and not a scammers then you have nothing to worry about regulations.

I dont know what type of regulations we are discussing here. But few countries asking its citizen to be careful about investing in crypto currencies. Main reason is there are many useless crypto coins available in market. So people should be careful in selecting good project.
I see good future for BARs, its backed by good concept and business model.  

Regulations can't really stop trades taking place; Most regulations are mere notices or warnings; from my understanding banning is not allowing banks deal with crypto individuals are free to do what they want. Unless explicitly mentioned and I think those than ban individuals are very few.

Even if banks are told it is illegal to deal with crypto in one country, there will always be other countries where it's perfectly legal and in some places even tax free.  They will never be able to truly ban cryptos, there will always be a demand, and fiat gateways.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
What if an entire IT enterprise could be virtualized, including data centers, firewalls, load-balancers, routers, switches, network appliances and servers?  Imagine being able to set up an enterprise level infrastructure for a global company from a tablet in your living room, without spending any time installing rack servers, routers, load balancers, or any other network component beyond what is needed to access the network.

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
yeah looks like everything is down today, but I am not worried much. Great time to buy more cheap tokens, I didn't invest much during the ICO but I am filling my bag slowly on etherdelta but it's slow as hell and the gas price is very expensive.

When the bullish sentiment is be back, I hope they will list the titanium tokens on a good exchange, we just need one good news and it's more than enough to fuel the rocket.

Yes, you can be right, right now the tokens are cheap. Regulations in many countries are just showing their effect.

Regulation is good for crypto in the long term but in the short term time, it's bearish but i think in march it's going to be worse, a lot of European countries are going to release new laws on cryptocurrencies. But for me I view titanium as a long term play and not like quick flip. I didn't sold at 3$ and I am not planning to sell it now. My target price for Titanium is very high and I am planning to hold it for more than a year at least.

I seriously do no agree with that, the fact of the matter is regulations as they will be implemented will just end up turning crypto into the stock market where only accredited investors with millions in capital can trade. I agree with your statement however of titanium being a longterm play, the platforms not even out yet lol, so selling before that is just silly, right now price is set by speculation only, once the substance is their the price will easily increase. I"m very bullish on titanium

What are you talking about lol, of course everyone will be able to trade even with regulations. There are many decentralized exchange where you can trade without signing up like Etherdelta so I don't think regulations will be able to stop decentralized exchange. They can stop scammers from using centralized exchange like Bittrex or Binance but I don't think they can stop them from using ED or IDEX. But if you are legit and not a scammers then you have nothing to worry about regulations.

I dont know what type of regulations we are discussing here. But few countries asking its citizen to be careful about investing in crypto currencies. Main reason is there are many useless crypto coins available in market. So people should be careful in selecting good project.

Regulations can't really stop trades taking place; Most regulations are mere notices or warnings; from my understanding banning is not allowing banks deal with crypto individuals are free to do what they want. Unless explicitly mentioned and I think those than ban individuals are very few.
Activity: 168

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Anyone participating in the weekly contests?

" 5 more chances to get a sweet 100 BARs.  "

Check here for more information:
https://gleam.io/YcJrY/tbis-inc-weekly-100-bar-cryptocurrency-giveaway

Thanks for sharing, but I see it is a contest: Winners will be drawn at random. I never join contests, but if it was an airdrop, I would for sure join. I dont mind tweeting and liking for an airdrop since it is easy to do

I don't think it is. Maybe I missed that part of the information but I think it's kind of a bounty. You get paid for the weekly activity you per take in. Please correct me if am wrong.

Gleam bounty is like a raffle game where partakers get lucky,  in the case of titanium gleam I don't know the exact rules but I partake in it daily and hope to win the 100 bars placed there as price

So that means it's a contest, and I was thinking it's a pure bounty. I might have to pull out from it cause I don't feel doing such contest.

I dont think they should call it a bounty, a bounty is when you actually earn something for doing tasks. This is indeed a contest with a chance to win something

Exactly mate. Calling it a bounty with such high amount of 100 BAR reward JUST makes it look deceitful. This is totally different from what bounty stands for.

It's a lottery not a bounty, but honestly this is really nitpicking does it matter if in reality what you call it, gleam itself says what it is and any person that sits back for a moment and uses common sense realizes they aren't going to give 100 BAR reward to every participant, gleams a raffle system and anyone thats been around enough to be on bitcointalk should really know that by now. Decietfuls an awfully strong word to be throwing around.
Activity: 532

Thanks for sharing, but I see it is a contest: Winners will be drawn at random. I never join contests, but if it was an airdrop, I would for sure join. I dont mind tweeting and liking for an airdrop since it is easy to do

I don't think it is. Maybe I missed that part of the information but I think it's kind of a bounty. You get paid for the weekly activity you per take in. Please correct me if am wrong.

Gleam bounty is like a raffle game where partakers get lucky,  in the case of titanium gleam I don't know the exact rules but I partake in it daily and hope to win the 100 bars placed there as price

So that means it's a contest, and I was thinking it's a pure bounty. I might have to pull out from it cause I don't feel doing such contest.

I dont think they should call it a bounty, a bounty is when you actually earn something for doing tasks. This is indeed a contest with a chance to win something

Exactly mate. Calling it a bounty with such high amount of 100 BAR reward JUST makes it look deceitful. This is totally different from what bounty stands for.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

What kind of contest and how to join this? Why they are arranging this kind of contest? With contestant they have any kind of profit or this is some for marketing purpose?

You can join by visiting this webpage:

There you can perform tasks to gain more ''entries'' which I believe increases your chances of winning

In a way this can be seen as a bounty, but it is made simple for the visitor
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

" 5 more chances to get a sweet 100 BARs.  "

Gleam bounty is like a raffle game where partakers get lucky,  in the case of titanium gleam I don't know the exact rules but I partake in it daily and hope to win the 100 bars placed there as price

What kind of contest and how to join this? Why they are arranging this kind of contest? With contestant they have any kind of profit or this is some for marketing purpose?

Titanium contest 100 BARs giveaway (daily) is very popular for the last two days. You should check Titanium's twitter page. Lots of people are participating because they know the value of Titanium BARs.
Activity: 140

Activity: 168

" 5 more chances to get a sweet 100 BARs.  "

Gleam bounty is like a raffle game where partakers get lucky,  in the case of titanium gleam I don't know the exact rules but I partake in it daily and hope to win the 100 bars placed there as price

Activity: 252

Yeah more like a giveaway, it doesn't require you to do much so that's why it is not to be considered as a bounty like you mention, but 100 BARs is pretty sweet to get!
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
What if an entire IT enterprise could be virtualized, including data centers, firewalls, load-balancers, routers, switches, network appliances and servers?  Imagine being able to set up an enterprise level infrastructure for a global company from a tablet in your living room, without spending any time installing rack servers, routers, load balancers, or any other network component beyond what is needed to access the network.

Activity: 532

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Activity: 672

Solid point mate, i find the fuss about the price/exchanges discomforting, i mean, this is like a baby , not crawling yet and a lot are going about the exchanges, price going down and all that, patients is needed and the reward can be awesome, the titanium project is a huge one
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Yeah its essentially a raffle which there is ALOT of entries, however - for doing a couple retweets / likes - it's a no-brainer. Why not, it's risk-free plus the more marketing / tweets you do, the more chance Titanium has to get the project more aware and bring further success.

Great work #TitaniumTeam

Ya i never won a gleam contest doesn't stop me from entering every single one, as it only takes 1 win to make me happy. Plus gleam seems to make it pretty easy to complete you asically just go down the list clicking each button the twitter and facebook stuff is all automated so very easy to complete.

I always tend to forget to do the ones you can do daily on the giveaways though Sad so i miss out on a lot of entrys Sad

On the contrast I have won lots of gleam... It's one of my most surest ways of getting tokens its just needs a little bit of your commitment... Would have love to share a link but I will not be tempted  Roll Eyes
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Was going through an article on Inc and guess what did I find? https://www.inc.com/bill-carmody/infrastructure-on-demand-is-giving-small-businesses-an-edge.html
an article on Titanium. Nice piece here on the project. The article was published in Dec before the end of the ICO. Worth going through.

oh man, I would have better seen the article in december. Then I would not have missed the ICO and now I have enough BAR in my wallet.
A good article that also quickly explains what Titanium is up to
Pages:
Jump to: