Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 93. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The way the ICO sold out has proved that there will be great demand for the token, I missed the ICO but I sure wont miss getting some token once its on the first exchange.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/titanium-blockchain/#markets
already 3 exchanges that trade erc20 tokens
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The way the ICO sold out has proved that there will be great demand for the token, I missed the ICO but I sure wont miss getting some token once its on the first exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Really feeling good to see the community so active after the ico finished really just shows it wasn't a flash in the night and that theirs a large number of people that actually have real faith in the project. Really excited as the first parts start to come online and the tokens hitbexchanges. For those not on the telegram you really shud be theirs a lot of people there excited for the system

It is a good project and it is expected. I always say this that the team really knows the play. I honestly like how the interest is actually increasing as days pass especially after the ICO is over. Cant wait to get my hands on them tokens when it hits the exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I must admit I haven't heard of Island Coin before. It isn't on Coinmarketcap, right? Can anyone of you tell a bit more about this coin?

Island coin is not listed on CMC. You can look for info on their site: https://islandcoin.info/
I must say that I dont really like the graphics of this site, they should have done a better job imo

If you study this well, you will get to know that this partnership is to benefit island coin more in terms of publication and exposure. I did think titanium triggered this partnership. It may have been island coin to offered the titanium team the partnership deal. It's a good one for them

Yeah... It's a strategic deal and will guarantee the success of the both project
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Titanium is the first on the market platform that provides infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) on a blockbuster. Titanium is the first launch of the unit, which provides accreditation for Dun and Bradstreet (D & B) and Better Business Bureau (BBB). The campaign intends to displace existing market leaders in the space of provision and virtualization.
Activity: 168
Really feeling good to see the community so active after the ico finished really just shows it wasn't a flash in the night and that theirs a large number of people that actually have real faith in the project. Really excited as the first parts start to come online and the tokens hitbexchanges. For those not on the telegram you really shud be theirs a lot of people there excited for the system

Credit goes to Titanium team and their efforts. Even after ICO they are still active and communicating with everyone with same energy. I see immediate and proper response on telegram group.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
And there it is, the advertising spot of Titanium for L.A. Cable TV and American Airlines: https://youtu.be/oBRJC7Ey_Sc
looks good to me, very professional and easy explained
Activity: 532
Island Coin doesn't look bad, but the graphic design of that logo scares me  Shocked

LOL. Yea. That logo is really something one just can't miss in the website. Really catchy and rear design. The designer was trying to represent some islands in the logo. The logo it self almost fell the whole story of the project  Grin Grin
Activity: 672
I must admit I haven't heard of Island Coin before. It isn't on Coinmarketcap, right? Can anyone of you tell a bit more about this coin?

Island coin is not listed on CMC. You can look for info on their site: https://islandcoin.info/
I must say that I dont really like the graphics of this site, they should have done a better job imo

I would also like to add that a coin is by definition a cryptocurrency if it has its own blockchain.
When a cryptocurrency uses a pre-existing blockchain, it is by definition called a token.
Thus, Island coin does not make sense, they should have done their homework  Grin

When it comes to building a brand, you need to make deals and friends but on the low and high side respectively, with time, you will get to know the reason why, titanium will not just go into partnership because they want to but because they have a reason which we may get to see in future, is brain work
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
It is really interesting how the whole things around Titanium is developing. The community is getting stronger now as this can already be visible from 2 telegram groups. 1 official and 1 unofficial. Both channels seems to be very busy and active.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I'm happy I was able to join in on this, a friend told me about it and it looks like a big project, wishing everyone the success

Thanks. Wishing you success too. Am glad you keyed in on time and that your friend, I think he/she deserve a pizza gift as a form of appreciation   Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I have heard of the partnership with iceland coin and looked at their side. They have just started their ICO and should benefit greatly from the partnership with Titanium. But I just do not understand the benefit of this partnership for Titanium, can anyone tell me more?

and in contrast to the others like the coin with the islands :-)
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
I'm happy I was able to join in on this, a friend told me about it and it looks like a big project, wishing everyone the success

You are lucky man some people didn't even had the chance to even join it, because it lasted not so long. Titanium is surely a rare ICO with a amazing project that will help us in the future.
Activity: 34
Activity: 55
Island Coin doesn't look bad, but the graphic design of that logo scares me  Shocked

If you study this well, you will get to know that this partnership is to benefit island coin more in terms of publication and exposure. I did think titanium triggered this partnership. It may have been island coin to offered the titanium team the partnership deal. It's a good one for them
Activity: 252

I would also like to add that a coin is by definition a cryptocurrency if it has its own blockchain.
When a cryptocurrency uses a pre-existing blockchain, it is by definition called a token.
Thus, Island coin does not make sense, they should have done their homework  Grin
Activity: 140

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: