Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 97. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Just finished watching titanium this week and i could see the zeal the passion and the drive of CEO michael

One single man has seen to the upward movement of successful project, electroneum, titanium and host of others... With a whole lot of project in the pipeline and transparency that ain't going to be rivalled in a long long time...

Come to think of it how many project even allows you to see all the activities as a show of transparency?

special shout out to the titanium team and the rest of us here

Exactly my reaction when I saw the CEO speak. The dude even has experience with other well ran ICOs so he knows what he is doing. The transparency i loved from the contract where they listed down some budgeting numbers even taxes were pinpointed a number which is great that all just shows these guys know how to run this and am excited for it I was to give it a shot maybe I will have to ditch digital ocean for a change.
I think it is in need of great projects project an experienced CEO and transparency thus can deliver projects to success.

I agree with you, I think this project requires an experienced team to advance this project. Hopefully, I have a good cooperation between the teams and participants for the development of this project. easy to hope this project can be a success until the ICO is completed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Titanium Blockchain is a new distributed ledger based platform that is aiming to create the decentralized version of services such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, and Microsoft Azure.

I'm sorry, but have you just copied this sentence from one of sites with ICO's reviews? Or maybe you have written this review of Titanium ICO?

This statement I found in ICO related website. You should check carefully about Titanium you will be see only positive reviews about it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
they make a tv spot? I do not know the American TV market, is there even advertising for blockchain projects there?
But I can well imagine that it works, it will certainly reach many new populations that have not heard anything about titanium or cryptocurrencies in general
Activity: 448
Just finished watching titanium this week and i could see the zeal the passion and the drive of CEO michael

One single man has seen to the upward movement of successful project, electroneum, titanium and host of others... With a whole lot of project in the pipeline and transparency that ain't going to be rivalled in a long long time...

Come to think of it how many project even allows you to see all the activities as a show of transparency?

Exactly my reaction when I saw the CEO speak. The dude even has experience with other well ran ICOs so he knows what he is doing. The transparency i loved from the contract where they listed down some budgeting numbers even taxes were pinpointed a number which is great that all just shows these guys know how to run this and am excited for it I was to give it a shot maybe I will have to ditch digital ocean for a change.
I think it is in need of great projects project an experienced CEO and transparency thus can deliver projects to success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Activity: 168

The partnership with electroneum was one of my favorite things about titanium the fact they chose a coin with a lot of potential to partner with for the ICO was really a good move as it grows the ecosystem, we need to see more ICO teams accepting cryptocoins atleast the ones that have shown to be solid performers and with good tech. So the fact that they did shows that they trust the industry not just btc and fiat

I agree with you, this partnership with electroneum is great. at all, the partnerships seem to have been chosen very strategically, one gear fits into the other.
but no wonder, the whole project seems to be meticulously planned. that's what it must be, if you have such big plans

Thats the power of 200 years of combined experience. Titanium team is very experienced and really doing good job. No wonders ICO got sold out in just 18 days. One of my good decision to invest in BARs.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 140
Michael Stollaire also reminds me of Elon Musk.

Not really. Michael said he doesn't like people that have "cool" ideas that can never deliver. That's called failure he said. Michael is a businessman, he wants his company to work.

I dont understand, are you telling us that Elon Musk has cool ideas but does not deliver? I believe that is very incorrect and I think you can not compare anyone to Elon Musk
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
This looks really promising
Activity: 532

In addition to all the collaborations and partners, the roadmap and the marketing, what is then needed to grow is 1-2 good exchanges.
If BAR stays only on Tidex, Idex and Etherdelta, it will never have the visibility it should!

You are so very right bro. These platforms are traded mainly by ethereum traders most time. It will be good to see bar listed against btc and usdt in sites like poloniex, bittrex and binnace
Activity: 233

Not really. Michael said he doesn't like people that have "cool" ideas that can never deliver. That's called failure he said. Michael is a businessman, he wants his company to work.
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
WOW! I must have missed the part about the Titanium Foundation. Thank you for not being all about the money, and for going out to support our veterans.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

The partnership with electroneum was one of my favorite things about titanium the fact they chose a coin with a lot of potential to partner with for the ICO was really a good move as it grows the ecosystem, we need to see more ICO teams accepting cryptocoins atleast the ones that have shown to be solid performers and with good tech. So the fact that they did shows that they trust the industry not just btc and fiat

I agree with you, this partnership with electroneum is great. at all, the partnerships seem to have been chosen very strategically, one gear fits into the other.
but no wonder, the whole project seems to be meticulously planned. that's what it must be, if you have such big plans

You can see at the striking success of the ICO that the team is doing a lot of things right. The good partnerships are only one key to success. The TV spot they are planing shows that they are not resting at all but promoting their project further. This is exactly what the crypto scene needs.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Hello Friends

could anyone tell here what is the concept of Ingot token here in titanium. I read few posts on telegram but could not understand it.

Ingots are in the far future plans for Titanium.
Eventually, their plans is to move their services onto their own dedicated blockchain rather than the ethereum network which they are using now.

When they do so, they will mint a new token, Ingot, that will be used to operate their platform and services.
When that happens, BAR owners will be able to trade in their BAR for Ingots.
Michael Stollaire threw around 1 bar for 1000 ingots trade in but that could of course change.

They anticipate development on their own blockchain to happen Q4 of this year, after they release their main service IaaS in Q2 and finish preliminary testing.

The ambitions of Titatnium are HUGE.
This is just one example of that.
It was hard for me to believe that they could achieve any of it at first, but as I got to know the company and team better, it seems completely possible for them to pull off everything they are setting out to do.
We are talking internet 2.0 type stuff.

So this implies that Ingots will actually be coins by definition, rather than tokens, it does indeed sound ambitious, but I am confident in mr. Stollaire for his eccentric character. Reminds me of Elon Musk, do you have by any chance some articles or published media explaining more about the Ingots coins? I tried googling but could not get very far.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
michaelstollaire: "Doing the voiceover for an upcoming TV spot about Titanium for LA cable TV and to air on American Airlines monitors starting February 1, 2018!"

account instagram Michael Stollaire, great news

Nice, and they are now going to be on tv. Such a great news. Keeping advertising is very important to recieve more potential investors. They will maybe buy it on the exchanges later on. I will watch this TV spot Smiley.

Michael really believes in this project and he is doing all he can do to make this project successful.

You can tell he has a lot of passion for Titanium and the general cryptocurrency industry, this will definitely help carry this project.

I also didn't realise he has Insta, I will definitely be following his account for extra inspiration!
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
michaelstollaire: "Doing the voiceover for an upcoming TV spot about Titanium for LA cable TV and to air on American Airlines monitors starting February 1, 2018!"

account instagram Michael Stollaire, great news

Nice, and they are now going to be on tv. Such a great news. Keeping advertising is very important to recieve more potential investors. They will maybe buy it on the exchanges later on. I will watch this TV spot Smiley.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I have to take a look at what it's like to partner with HTMLCoin. I must confess, this coin went past me so far. But the partnership seems to make both teams very happy, I'm sure it has a good value for both. So I'll read in now

HTML Coin has a lot of potential it's a great project for the Titanium team to partner with, the benefit to both is probably that each project compliments each other and they appeal to both sets of investors.

I think the titanium team is a very strategic team..

first they roll out a good product, partnered with electroneum, html coin and now planning to get listed on several exchanges... bravo!

Yes Nathan, you can't fault their strategy, they keep on delivering at each stage of the project.

This is a good sign, because they have a lot of work to do on their project and hopefully they will approach their targets in a similar way to how they developed their marketing strategy and keep improving.
Activity: 233
Wow Titanium team keeps going all out. This is next level stuff!! Should have gotten a loan haha. But I'm atleast pleased I got a bit over 1k. Everything I had in fiat at the time.
Pages:
Jump to: