Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 94. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Does this guys ever stop ! we get good news every day,it is very pleasing investors Cheesy

Congratz on the partnership with Island Coin. I never heard of it before, what are the thought about this coin?

It's really great news. Previously partnership with Electroneum then HTMLCoin now Island Coin. I hope infuture we will see more very interesting upcoming coins and project partnership with titanium. Good luck Titanium Team.

A lot of partnership going on... a lot of big things happening.. this is to show their is a lot in store for investors.. this is a huge step in the right direction
Activity: 168
Does this guys ever stop ! we get good news every day,it is very pleasing investors Cheesy

Congratz on the partnership with Island Coin. I never heard of it before, what are the thought about this coin?

It's really great news. Previously partnership with Electroneum then HTMLCoin now Island Coin. I hope infuture we will see more very interesting upcoming coins and project partnership with titanium. Good luck Titanium Team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Partners are nearly always good. I have just found the site of Island Coin, and it says that the coin is launched. Their goal is to create a additional option for financial transactions. Seems like a decent ICO, but the only thing i miss from the site is a team page.
Activity: 672
titanium looks like a decent crypto projects..

Yes definitely, it looks like a very promising project that has a growing list of achievements.

Price is doing well on idex, new partnerships being formed with other projects, token getting listed on new exchanges and most importantly the developers are working hard on the different services of the project.

I hope it hits binance in the next ~3 months, I will be stocking  up on BAR's especially with the general market bleeding red at the moment  - good time to stock up on some cheap coins.

Keep up the good work Titanium team

With the rate of hype titanium is receiving, i know such will happen in the nearest space of time, most good projects are first listed on not so big exchanges first, just to test the waters and understand how the volume is spreading, is not that easy to get listed on top exchanges
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Yes definitely, it looks like a very promising project that has a growing list of achievements.

Price is doing well on idex, new partnerships being formed with other projects, token getting listed on new exchanges and most importantly the developers are working hard on the different services of the project.

The roadmap of Titanium project is clear and definitely team knows what they are doing. BARs are doing good in the first exchange already. I am waiting for lots of announcements from the team one after the other to move forward. For the moment, they are busy distributing BARs to their investors. So we need to wait for sometime.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Activity: 140

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I hope it hits binance in the next ~3 months, I will be stocking  up on BAR's especially with the general market bleeding red at the moment  - good time to stock up on some cheap coins.

That's probably a good idea. BARs were already at $4 once and now down to $2 again. Do you think there could be a small dip when they release their bounty tokens or have they already been released? I wasn't participating in the bounty campaign so I don't know.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I hope it hits binance in the next ~3 months, I will be stocking  up on BAR's especially with the general market bleeding red at the moment  - good time to stock up on some cheap coins.

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I couldn't buy! What a pity!

.. Well you could still buy them on exchanges  Grin just kidding

What was the reason you couldn't join the ICO?

I guess he hadn't noticed it, because the ICO went too fast. The ICO lasted just 18 days that is crazy ! However buying them on exchanges is a option or you could trade for it.

i also missed the ico. I found out too late and there was not enough time left to inform me. I do not buy out of the blue, think about it for a long time. often too long :-)Now I am waiting for a listing on good exchang and a good price for my entry :-)

You thought way too long lol.. sometimes i don't do much of an investigation when buying a coin especially when there is a positive buzz surrounding project but in the case of titanium, i have been involved with them since the days of their inception on telegram so that gave me a leverage.. but have you bought now? heard its listed on IDEX

Idex is that heavy on volume but it is a good start. For long term hodler and this is a long term project I think exchanges would really push the value up until the product is live and working. Agreed there on when an ICO has much positive vibe around it I too do not tend to dig that deep unless of course I plan to put in more than what I consider safe investment.

I guess he hadn't noticed it, because the ICO went too fast. The ICO lasted just 18 days that is crazy ! However buying them on exchanges is a option or you could trade for it.

i also missed the ico. I found out too late and there was not enough time left to inform me. I do not buy out of the blue, think about it for a long time. often too long :-)Now I am waiting for a listing on good exchang and a good price for my entry :-)

You thought way too long lol.. sometimes i don't do much of an investigation when buying a coin especially when there is a positive buzz surrounding project but in the case of titanium, i have been involved with them since the days of their inception on telegram so that gave me a leverage.. but have you bought now? heard its listed on IDEX

yes, thats always my problem: thinking too long:-) but better to think long, than loose money fast
no, i haven't bought now, i'm not a fan of IDEX and wait for another exchange. Also i don't want to register on every exchange, have my 4-5 exchanges to buy and thats enough. And i still hope, that some bountyhunters will sell their tokens for 1$ :-)

I agree with you, I also dont want to open accounts with lot of exchanges and there are some restrictions also. So I am waiting for it to list on mainstream exchange. I do have some BARs and I will hold those for long time.
Activity: 672

.. Well you could still buy them on exchanges  Grin just kidding

I think i will also wait for it to be listed on trusted exchanges. Looks like a solid coin to buy, and maybe it can go to the moon ? Smiley. They did a good job at the ICO, but they didn't stop there they hired even more team members. This gives me more chance to buy it.

For all that think the same and, like PlanetM couldn't buy at the ICO, it might be a good moment to buy from the exchanges when they release their bounty tokens. I mean, yes, the price is already higher than during the ICO but it already has been over $4 and I think in the short time we might see this price soon again.

It will surely go up, is only a matter of time, the cryptospace is bleeding at the moment and it seems like a constant thing these days due to rapid proliferation of FUD, which brings the downfall of many altcoins, only the ones that have solid projects tend to wax strong, reason why i had to join titanium, i don't spend much on petty projects nowadays
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
decentralized cloud services was more easy to combine the Blockchain ,
it's more easy to got successful,the company 's server cost was pretty expensive ,
if it can use the Blockchain technology to support this,it would save a lots of money.
so I think it's a good way to achieve the goal.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm waiting for a good moment to buy more too. 1k$ was all I could spare a the time in fiat. And I didn't want to give up the rest of my crypto yet.

That's still a good amount of Titanium, did you buy the BAR tokens in the Pre-ICO or during the main ICO sale?

I wish I had bought more BARS I only purchased a small amount.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

yes, thats always my problem: thinking too long:-) but better to think long, than loose money fast
no, i haven't bought now, i'm not a fan of IDEX and wait for another exchange. Also i don't want to register on every exchange, have my 4-5 exchanges to buy and thats enough. And i still hope, that some bountyhunters will sell their tokens for 1$ :-)

I wish I bought more tokens from Titanium, as you said fauler - I hope some bounty hunters will dump their tokens upon exchange listing so I can buy them all cheaply and watch my money grow as Titanium grows. I have very high hopes in this project!
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

.. Well you could still buy them on exchanges  Grin just kidding

I think i will also wait for it to be listed on trusted exchanges. Looks like a solid coin to buy, and maybe it can go to the moon ? Smiley. They did a good job at the ICO, but they didn't stop there they hired even more team members. This gives me more chance to buy it.

For all that think the same and, like PlanetM couldn't buy at the ICO, it might be a good moment to buy from the exchanges when they release their bounty tokens. I mean, yes, the price is already higher than during the ICO but it already has been over $4 and I think in the short time we might see this price soon again.

I also missed to buy more during ICO as it got closed very early. But now I am just waiting for BARs to list at trusted exchange because there are some restriction at my location. But I will hold my existing tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: