Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 24. (Read 114705 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I AM A DRAGON
How many coins per block and how many blocks per hour>?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
You can all stop mining if you want. But this coin is golden for me. Look at how IFC came to be. Everyone thought it was a "scamcoin" etc, and then for a while it had one of the highest market caps in the top 5. I'm not even selling one of my TIX for a while. I got scammed by a fucking idiot named Macejia and lost 20mil, but I'm slowly getting it back, I've got 16mil now.

I love this coin, the dev is active, which is great. If you ever need anything TIX dev, just pm me or email be. I have a ton of resources at hand if you needed something.

Cheers,

--GOR--
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 714
http://bter.com/api/1/ticker/tix_btc

I know you all know but i just wanted to make it clear that now the price for TIX is there in json format for everyone to utalize, get more services going = more people want tix = better tix price.

Adapted from: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/html-altcoin-ticker-for-your-website-289421

TIX Ticker Code
Code:

$c 
curl_init();
curl_setopt($cCURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER1);
curl_setopt($cCURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Accept: application/json''Content-Type: application/json'));
curl_setopt($cCURLOPT_URL'http://bter.com/api/1/ticker/tix_btc');

$avg curl_exec($c);
curl_close($c);

$obj json_decode($avg);

?>

TIX/BTC

avg   echo print_r($obj->{'avg'}."\n"true);?>
cryptsy should have put it on ltc market too really.

The reasoning is a market less then LTC to trade on. Why not FTC at least? I don't see XPM getting any stronger in the near future. Now all this mining is worth crap now. Even on Bter, TIX is moving slow. I don't know, seem not too profitable now. Might have to just set back and wait or just take the losses. Not even worth all the electricity and time spent....

You have to realize with the number of coins available there needs to be some negotiation room up and down to trade, bter's btc market already reflects this, you can't buy in less for less than 0.00000001

LTC is a better match but it is limited as well.

Just wait and see how this pans out I guess. All I know is that I'm going to stop mining TIX now. When a coin isn't profitable enough to pay the electricity and put a little in the pocket for the time wasted, then it's time to stop.
Activity: 204

The reasoning is a market less then LTC to trade on. Why not FTC at least? I don't see XPM getting any stronger in the near future. Now all this mining is worth crap now. Even on Bter, TIX is moving slow. I don't know, seem not too profitable now. Might have to just set back and wait or just take the losses. Not even worth all the electricity and time spent....

You have to realize with the number of coins available there needs to be some negotiation room up and down to trade, bter's btc market already reflects this, you can't buy in less for less than 0.00000001

LTC is a better match but it is limited as well.

The reasoning is a market less then LTC to trade on. Why not FTC at least? I don't see XPM getting any stronger in the near future. Now all this mining is worth crap now. Even on Bter, TIX is moving slow. I don't know, seem not too profitable now. Might have to just sit back and wait or just take the losses. Not even worth all the electricity and time spent....Don't get me wrong, I like XPM as it's goes to a good cause of actually finding prime numbers that can go toward some scientific research....
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
You bet!  Although I did had a pleasant exchange of several hundred thousand TIX with @bishop_Pavel.

Only negative is the price isn't completely stable yet. Cryptsy is strange for putting TIX on the XPM market, wonder what's the logic behind that decision?  Huh At least it on two markets now and we'll see if the price goes even higher once GPU mining is no longer profitable. Cool you had a good trade exchange with @bishop_Pavel. What ever happen with Angel_of_Heaven trade? Did that go through or not?

It's on 3 markets. It's been less than a day, give it a little time  Wink

Bter has btc and ltc, cryptsy has xpm

Wow, Bter has a 50,000,000 daily withdrawal for TIX. Damn, I should have researched better. Now I got to withdraw in daily increments...lol
You bet!  Although I did had a pleasant exchange of several hundred thousand TIX with @bishop_Pavel.

Only negative is the price isn't completely stable yet. Cryptsy is strange for putting TIX on the XPM market, wonder what's the logic behind that decision?  Huh At least it on two markets now and we'll see if the price goes even higher once GPU mining is no longer profitable. Cool you had a good trade exchange with @bishop_Pavel. What ever happen with Angel_of_Heaven trade? Did that go through or not?

Nope, never heard from Angel_of_Heaven again.

Maybe he's using his loot to get lap dances with the Devil while vacationing in Hell Grin

lol....Hopefully it wasn't on purpose...Hope he's not in jail, hospital or dead.... Huh
Activity: 224
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing
You bet!  Although I did had a pleasant exchange of several hundred thousand TIX with @bishop_Pavel.

Only negative is the price isn't completely stable yet. Cryptsy is strange for putting TIX on the XPM market, wonder what's the logic behind that decision?  Huh At least it on two markets now and we'll see if the price goes even higher once GPU mining is no longer profitable. Cool you had a good trade exchange with @bishop_Pavel. What ever happen with Angel_of_Heaven trade? Did that go through or not?

Nope, never heard from Angel_of_Heaven again.

Maybe he's using his loot to get lap dances with the Devil while vacationing in Hell Grin

You bet!  Although I did had a pleasant exchange of several hundred thousand TIX with @bishop_Pavel.

Only negative is the price isn't completely stable yet. Cryptsy is strange for putting TIX on the XPM market, wonder what's the logic behind that decision?  Huh At least it on two markets now and we'll see if the price goes even higher once GPU mining is no longer profitable. Cool you had a good trade exchange with @bishop_Pavel. What ever happen with Angel_of_Heaven trade? Did that go through or not?

I meant it's on two market websites...lol....XPM is tricky because there isn't too many people trading it, since it's only CPU mining for Prime Numbers....Guess I'll keep mining until the GPU efficiency drops on more time.....
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!
Lottery Tickets is now the FIRST coin traded on the XPM Market
Thanks Paul and John, we are honored to be the first ones in this market

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/103

Dang it...Now I got to transfer back to there...lol....The tix.coinmine.pl pool estimate is wrong, it should be in xpm if it's using the exchange rate of Cryptsy....Or it should use Bter's BTC or LTC exchange rate...
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Lottery Tickets is now the FIRST coin traded on the XPM Market
Thanks Paul and John, we are honored to be the first ones in this market

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/103
Pages:
Jump to: