Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 20. (Read 114705 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Just to make something clear...

When we say our team is responsible for that number of coins, we are also including the coins that were purchased for creation. Not all of those are ours, most of them are just coins that were made for other people

So how many coins are out right now?  And how many will be out at full maturity?  TIA

Current getinfo: "moneysupply" : 40744694245.47507477,

Max moneysupply 100,000,000,000

Keep in mind it will take an extremely long time to reach the full maturity of coins, being that it's scrypt-jane. Don't expect us to reach the max for a loooong time once GPU mining is basically useless. It's already down to about 30% efficiency from when we launched, due to nFactor adjustments

You can always check how many coins are currently already out by opening your debug window in the QT and simply typing "getinfo" without the quotes in the console tab

That's a fast starter - 40 billion out.  So I already have almost 2% of coins out.  Thanks for the info!

Yes, scrypt-janes have a coin generation rate that drops each time the nFactor shifts, which makes GPU mining less efficient. Think of it as a second difficulty to slow the coin down if it's progressing too quickly.  We had over 90 connections nonstop on the network for the first two weeks

Got hungry.  Bought more.

I have 750,000,000 TIX now.  Close to 1%.  

That is a good chunk. I only have 160 million TIX at the moment.

It's dirt cheap right now.  I paid more for COL and way more for ADT.

You are correct, sir. The XPM market has been good for one thing...to stock up on a metric shit ton of these  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

When we say our team is responsible for that number of coins, we are also including the coins that were purchased for creation. Not all of those are ours, most of them are just coins that were made for other people

So how many coins are out right now?  And how many will be out at full maturity?  TIA

Current getinfo: "moneysupply" : 40744694245.47507477,

Keep in mind it will take an extremely long time to reach the full maturity of coins, being that it's scrypt-jane. Don't expect us to reach the max for a loooong time once GPU mining is basically useless. It's already down to about 30% efficiency from when we launched, due to nFactor adjustments

You can always check how many coins are currently already out by opening your debug window in the QT and simply typing "getinfo" without the quotes in the console tab

That's a fast starter - 40 billion out.  So I already have almost 2% of coins out.  Thanks for the info!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Got hungry.  Bought more.

I have 750,000,000 TIX now.  Close to 1%. 

It's dirt cheap right now.  I paid more for COL and way more for ADT.

So how many coins are out right now?  And how many will be out at full maturity?  TIA

21:15:48

getinfo

21:15:48

{
"blocks" : 124084,
"moneysupply" : 40744694245.47507477,
"connections" : 56,
"difficulty" : 0.98747853,
}

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
so many lulz. i can't even keep a straight face man. put me in for 200 2 million. i'm on the board finally

It will have its own web presence soon. There are some other things we need to finish first

that will be cool and even a forum, i am surprised at the number of people it has attracted in such a short time.

Is a separate forum something you guys are actually interested in and will use?

It will have its own web presence soon. There are some other things we need to finish first

Right on...When will we get the big reveal of who the devs in TIX? Maybe when the web site is released....

It's possible, but there isn't just one person behind it. In fact, several people have posted under this name, already. You never know who is responding to you. Some of us are nice, and some of us are not so cordial lol

Everyone is a free spirit and of free will...Nice or not or both...LOL...I notice that some responses are more detailed then others...I know there multiple persons behind TIX, but it would be nice to know who's in the team....

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy TIX. That's a nice chunk you got there
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
altholdem.com pokersite tested.
Playing, deposit and withdraw. All works perfect.
Good luck with you pokersite. Cool
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

that will be cool and even a forum, i am surprised at the number of people it has attracted in such a short time.

Is a separate forum something you guys are actually interested in and will use?

Right on...When will we get the big reveal of who the devs in TIX? Maybe when the web site is released....

It's possible, but there isn't just one person behind it. In fact, several people have posted under this name, already. You never know who is responding to you. Some of us are nice, and some of us are not so cordial lol

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Thank you guys for helping each other

When will the checkpoint be updated and/or are you working on making a newer wallet? Funny the send and receive says bars in the wallet, not TIX.

Yes, we are doing all the backend and visual upgrades in the same upgrade so it only has to be once. That's why it's taking so long

Are you guys going to set up a dedicated web site for TIX?

Asking, as we will place you on http://rapidballs.eu splash page once you have.

I thought they already had a website for tix.

Nope, not yet. This thread is it for now. They should make a dedicated one just like BTC, LTC, FTC, etc.....
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

When will the checkpoint be updated and/or are you working on making a newer wallet? Funny the send and receive says bars in the wallet, not TIX.

Yes, we are doing all the backend and visual upgrades in the same upgrade so it only has to be once. That's why it's taking so long

Yes a dedicated website would be a good thing to have.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I thought they already had a website for tix.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: