Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 21. (Read 114705 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
I just bought 423 million TIX, drove the asks up from 78 all the way up to 111.

Now let's get this train moving.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Thank you guys for helping each other

When will the checkpoint be updated and/or are you working on making a newer wallet? Funny the send and receive says bars in the wallet, not TIX.

Yes, we are doing all the backend and visual upgrades in the same upgrade so it only has to be once. That's why it's taking so long

Is there a time table when the new wallet is going to be released? Is there anymore markets that will trade TIX in the near future, other then Cryptsy and Bter? All send and transfer transactions run smooth with TIX.

As soon as possible. We are also doing some optimizing which you guys will never see, but will definitely make everything feel a lot smoother. This will also be a soft update, which means the old clients will still work with the new in case you don't feel like updating
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

When will the checkpoint be updated and/or are you working on making a newer wallet? Funny the send and receive says bars in the wallet, not TIX.

Yes, we are doing all the backend and visual upgrades in the same upgrade so it only has to be once. That's why it's taking so long

Is there a time table when the new wallet is going to be released? Is there anymore markets that will trade TIX in the near future, other then Cryptsy and Bter? All send and transfer transactions run smooth with TIX.

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Activity: 5
how do I make a wallet for TIX?  Huh  Huh  Huh

Just download it from the first post of this thread and start LotteryTickets.exe

sorry, I still do not understand. where I get lotteryticket.exe?
GitHub, Smalltimeminer, or tix.coinmine.pl ? sorry, i'm newbie for TIX  : (
Activity: 28
how do I make a wallet for TIX?  Huh  Huh  Huh

Just download it from the first post of this thread and start LotteryTickets.exe
Activity: 5
how do I make a wallet for TIX?  Huh  Huh  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
This is in regards to what we spoke about before, the common "getbalance" problem with scrypt linux wallets.

This is a example of a workaround done in php to simply increment threw listaccounts and then find the one with the user we want and then list the real balance.

http://pastebin.com/7VKQjy3c

You don't really need to go through a while loop as you already know the account name (array key):
Code:
$accounts = $bitcoin->listaccounts(); // I'd also consider adding 6 as a parameter here as the default for confirms is 1 with listaccounts.
echo $username . "'s balance: " . $accounts[$username];
$accountName = $username;
$tehbalance=$accounts[$username];
echo "

";

Seems you are right. Just need some one to see it.  Shocked
Yeah also shame the interest rate was not just a bit higher. Is it really just 1% per year?

Yes, POS causes a lot of issues on fast coins. We were going to remove it altogether, but decided on this method instead
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
This is in regards to what we spoke about before, the common "getbalance" problem with scrypt linux wallets.

This is a example of a workaround done in php to simply increment threw listaccounts and then find the one with the user we want and then list the real balance.

http://pastebin.com/7VKQjy3c

You don't really need to go through a while loop as you already know the account name (array key):
Code:
$accounts = $bitcoin->listaccounts(); // I'd also consider adding 6 as a parameter here as the default for confirms is 1 with listaccounts.
echo $username . "'s balance: " . $accounts[$username];
$accountName = $username;
$tehbalance=$accounts[$username];
echo "

";

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Yeah also shame the interest rate was not just a bit higher. Is it really just 1% per year?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Hello everyone I wanted to know how can I configure my 7950 with tixminer? I arrive at 900 Kh / s:
--scrypt --thread-concurrency 8192 -o stratum+tcp://tix.smalltimeminer.com:3339 -u xxxxxx -p xxxxxxx --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160 -I 19 -g 2 -w 256

thanks!! Huh Huh

tixminer -o tix.smalltimeminer.com:3339 -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160 --intensity 19 --queue 0 --scan-time 5 --expiry 10

setting intensity to 19 really helps Smiley

I thank you for the answer. but then the thread-concurrency 8192 the delete? because I do not slow down your PC and then goes more than 900 Kh / s instead before I could get to 1,200 Mh / s
Activity: 714
Hello everyone I wanted to know how can I configure my 7950 with tixminer? I arrive at 900 Kh / s:
--scrypt --thread-concurrency 8192 -o stratum+tcp://tix.smalltimeminer.com:3339 -u xxxxxx -p xxxxxxx --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160 -I 19 -g 2 -w 256

thanks!! Huh Huh

tixminer -o tix.smalltimeminer.com:3339 -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160 --intensity 19 --queue 0 --scan-time 5 --expiry 10

setting intensity to 19 really helps Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

thanks!! Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: