Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 29. (Read 114705 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
10.5 MILLION TIX for sale. PM with offers. Got scammed by this fucking idiot the other day 20million TIX so im trying to make up for it now -.- Douchebags like him are the reason The Bitcoin scommunity gets a bad name.

Was it by chance a user by the name of Macieja? That user asked to buy all my tix, but I had a bad feeling so I asked him to send first and he just never responded .

Yup that fucking cunt. I wish I knew the ip of each and every 1 of these scumsluts, makes me sick that shit like that gets to walk the earth and breathe air.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I mine from yesterday already colected some TIX and now what? Where do you guys sell?

can sell on this thread, but best await an exchange to take it on. Has high hash rate and no premine so wait and see what happens.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I mine from yesterday already colected some TIX and now what? Where do you guys sell?
Activity: 70
Id like to claim the bounty for the pool now

Address and url so I can put it in the op please
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Id like to claim the bounty for the pool now
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Have you guys noticed one good point.
This coin heat gpu less than other coins = lower el cost Smiley
Agreed, I'm excited for the guys to finish their new site
legendary
There's a couple guys working on a TIX poker room as we speak

What kind of poker: Hold'em, Stud, etc? Still patiently waiting for TIX to be on an exchange market.. Cool....Hopefully Cryptsy takes it.... Huh

Hold'em is all I think they are doing for now, could be more, though. Not totally sure, all the gambling sites are 3rd party so I'm never quite sure what they are up to in the background

I believe the site will be altholdem.com
Poker site waiting I am..  Cool
It's only game force be with me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I am selling TIX as well.

price is: 0.5 LTC/1,000,000

PM me
Activity: 21
I am selling another bulk of 400,000,000 TIX. First one of 90,000,000 were sold to @techbytes, second of 232,000,000 were sold to @Drew.

Price - 0.5 LTC/1,000,000.

More coins - bigger discount! Could accept BTC, CGB and XPM too!  Smiley

What kind of poker: Hold'em, Stud, etc? Still patiently waiting for TIX to be on an exchange market.. Cool....Hopefully Cryptsy takes it.... Huh

Hold'em is all I think they are doing for now, could be more, though. Not totally sure, all the gambling sites are 3rd party so I'm never quite sure what they are up to in the background

I prefer Hold'em, hopefully it is.....Great to see a blockchainer viewer for TIX.....What Nfactor will TIX be when GPU mining is 40% or less efficient?

Not sure what you're asking here, but everytime it shifts it will be roughly 28% loss of current GPU efficiency

For example, Nfactor=8129, etc....Or is the GPU efficiency loss variable and/or time length dependant, ie certain date it drop another set %?...It's been about 3 days with the 26%~30% drop....

I prefer Hold'em, hopefully it is.....Great to see a blockchainer viewer for TIX.....What Nfactor will TIX be when GPU mining is 40% or less efficient?

Not sure what you're asking here, but everytime it shifts it will be roughly 28% loss of current GPU efficiency

Activity: 246
My spoon is too big!

Still entertaining bulk sales offers. Is that 1 LTC per 1m TIX offer still live?

I got some I would sell for that. Not sure if you're trying to buy or sell though

Selling. Yeah, I wasn't quite clear on that. Sorry.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Still entertaining bulk sales offers. Is that 1 LTC per 1m TIX offer still live?

I got some I would sell for that. Not sure if you're trying to buy or sell though
Activity: 246
My spoon is too big!

Still entertaining bulk sales offers (I'm selling). Is that 1 LTC per 1m TIX offer still live? I'll match that - or make me an offer via PM. 1 million TIX minimum though.
legendary
Ahh. mining goes so smoothly. In pool but solo too.
Love this coin already..
Pages:
Jump to: